BBW-OliviasWorld95 Is Back & Fatter Than Ever πŸ’–

• Curvage Model

Your favourite fat & hungry redhead is back with a highly requested pizza eating video. I was so hangry before filmingΒ and could not wait to GORGE myself on a giant party size pizza that I bought all for myself. I rub my gorgeous fat belly as it increasingly gets stretched and bloated from the greasy and cheesyΒ pizza. I attempt to chug the 2L coke bottle multiple times and unleash the loudest burps ever to make room for more pizza! This was so much fun to film and chit-chat with you about my LOVE for food and how muchΒ I love eating like a pig for you all. Hope you enjoy!!Β πŸ₯°πŸ’¦
1.thumb.gif.9eec3d324c046d5234bdaf2cfb057042.gif2.thumb.gif.39b15028f7ce3b209ac9304fdf609801.gif3.thumb.gif.04fa5bda797d08045bea1a929c8e6cb0.gif4.thumb.gif.797f2ebaf9d83c4b653be1b38bbca1ed.gif
Β 

Β 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

It is no secret that I have put on some pounds since a few years ago when I was active on Curvage. Remember my big fat closet videos? Where I tried on super tight fitting clothes?
Well I am much fatter now and I have a bunch of size 16 jeans that are neglected in my closet. I am now a size 20/22. I would love to make a video trying on all my jeans but I know there's no way they will fit past my hips... would you all love to see my try? πŸ₯° Let me know!!!!!

41 minutes ago, BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95 said:

It is no secret that I have put on some pounds since a few years ago when I was active on Curvage. Remember my big fat closet videos? Where I tried on super tight fitting clothes?
Well I am much fatter now and I have a bunch of size 16 jeans that are neglected in my closet. I am now a size 20/22. I would love to make a video trying on all my jeans but I know there's no way they will fit past my hips... would you all love to see my try? πŸ₯° Let me know!!!!!

Yesssss

1 hour ago, BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95 said:

Yes please.Β 

Hace 1 hora, BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95 dijo:

No es ningΓΊn secreto que ganΓ³ algunos kilos desde hace unos aΓ±os cuando estaba activo en Curvage. ΒΏRecuerdas mis videos de Big Fat Closet? ΒΏDΓ³nde me probe ropa sΓΊper ajustada?
Bueno, ahora estoy mucho mΓ‘s gorda y tengo un montΓ³n de jeans talla 16 que estΓ‘n descuidados en mi armario. Ahora tengo una talla 20/22. Me encantarΓ­a hacer un video probΓ‘ndome todos mis jeans, pero sΓ© que no hay forma de que pasen de mis caderas... ΒΏles encantarΓ­a ver mi intento?πŸ₯° Avisame!!!!!

You should add a weigh-in at the end of the video

2 hours ago, BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95 said:

Very very very yes πŸ˜‚ damn gotta check out this old content too 🌚