• Curvage Model

I've been told to start a little thread to engage more so here I am 🥰 

I'm one half of Fatsaturdays, with my girl Em (check out that page if you like girls who feed snd fetish together). A lifetime fat, avid gamer, super nerd and an absolute glutton. 

I've been asked about my origin in the community so over time I'll tell the story. If you wanna know 

I'm gonna share pics and gifs as I go. 

Ask me anything and give me all your love cos I am an attention whore 😏😈

VideoCapture_20211012-232655.jpg

VideoCapture_20211023-015018.jpg

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, DanteSparda45 said:

I'd love to know how you got your start and how you and em met and started this cool fat duo.

That's multiple questions but I will deff answer them over time. But you're always patient and supportive so I know you'll stick around for the answer x

1 minute ago, rachhole said:

That's multiple questions but I will deff answer them over time. But you're always patient and supportive so I know you'll stick around for the answer x

I love helping support my friends. And i do have a ton of patience. And you're super supportive, too, y'know lol *hugs* and tbh, when i said 'cool fat duo' i legit imagined you and em as Harley Quinn and Poision Ivy lol.

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

I love helping support my friends. And i do have a ton of patience. And you're super supportive, too, y'know lol *hugs* and tbh, when i said 'cool fat duo' i legit imagined you and em as Harley Quinn and Poision Ivy lol.

Omg that would be so dope!!! Although her and I are working on a teen titans cosplay 😈🥵

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, rachhole said:

I'm one half of Fatsaturdays, with my girl Em (check out that page if you like girls who feed snd fetish together). A lifetime fat, avid gamer, super nerd and an absolute glutton. 

I've been asked about my origin in the community so over time I'll tell the story. If you wanna know 

YES BABE OMG ILY SO MUCH 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, rachhole said:

Will you be my GHOULFRIEND 😍