Nice to hear your story, I have seen you about on a couple of web sites for a while now, where you have been active as part of fatSaturdays, and you always appear to be confident, smiling and chatty, you and Em do make a good duo, you bounce well of each other. You say you never used to feel attractive, do you now, and if so what changed.

• Curvage Model
On 5/6/2022 at 10:33 PM, samsung said:

Well thanks for peeping me out in multiple places; I like to share the love 😏😉

I love working as part of fatsaturdays when em has free time. Shes totally my partner and crime and I've loved watching her blossom as well. We got ourselves a nice suite with a jacuzzi tub for next weekend so I'm looking forward to that 😈😈🥵

In regards to your question, yes I feel the sexiest I've ever felt. I've always been moderately confident but not about looks until the past few years. I think it has a lot to do with validation from the community and having a partner that sees me outside of the fetish. So it's a double edged thing. I love being watched (my main kinks are exhibitionism and voyurism) and admired but also I'm more than just a lard body. I'm a hot smart nerdy pig 😉

• Curvage Model

Just so yall know I've got a $3.99 sale on our top selling videos over at the Fatsaturdays page. 

Fan favorites like: force feeding, swimming, window stuckage, coke and mentos and sumo. Just to name a few

Get it while it's FAT 😈🥵

• Curvage Model
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 5:19 PM, rachhole said:

I've been told to start a little thread to engage more so here I am 🥰 

I'm one half of Fatsaturdays, with my girl Em (check out that page if you like girls who feed snd fetish together). A lifetime fat, avid gamer, super nerd and an absolute glutton. 

I've been asked about my origin in the community so over time I'll tell the story. If you wanna know 

I'm gonna share pics and gifs as I go. 

Ask me anything and give me all your love cos I am an attention whore 😏😈

VideoCapture_20211012-232655.jpg

VideoCapture_20211023-015018.jpg

You’re really wide! My favorite part of fat women is the arms. Yours are huge and I love them. So hot. Keep gaining

• 6 months later...
  • Curvage Model
On 1/19/2023 at 3:05 AM, doomfeedee said:

What's your absolute favorite pastry from your side of the pond, what's your fav savory treat you miss from the states, and what's your personal favorite chub spot to squeeze 🥰

I got this after I filmed so I'll answer you here darlin. My fave sweet treat on this side is a Belgian bun or a mince pie....can't choose one lol

I miss my savory snack treats from the us so combos, gardettos, hot cheetos, slim Jim's 

And the part of my body I touch the most honestly are my side rolls for fun and cos usually my hands go there in winter for warmth 😘

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, rachhole said:

Hello my lovelies. Just here dropping some cellulite delight. 

Tell me about your fantasies 

VideoCapture_20230412-010255.jpg

VideoCapture_20230412-010629.jpg

VideoCapture_20230412-010147.jpg

VideoCapture_20230404-232437.jpg

You have a truly outstanding body - I simply adore your arms and legs 😍

Complements your beautiful eyes and face perfectly 🥰 

Fantasies? 

Many, but probably too 🔞 for public consumption 🥵😛😈

• Curvage Model
On 4/17/2023 at 1:52 AM, sconesy73 said:

You have a truly outstanding body - I simply adore your arms and legs 😍