“Out-of-shape” moments

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 7/16/2022 at 7:13 AM, BombshellKiKi said:

I love to hike and went with my bestie and I was always a good quarter to half mile behind her dying to breathe. And was half naked in the rain I was so hot from hiking. 

This reminds me of the day my girl and I went hiking in a group. We were climbing up and down a mountain and even though my girl isn't really fat we were stranded from the group both on our way up and down because she was so out of shape. There was a lake at the end and we all stripped down to our swimming clothes. There was a girl who since we arrived (we were at a mountain lodge) was giving my girl THAT dirty jealous look, like "I hate that girl. She's upstaging me". When I saw her in a bikini I noticed she had visible abs (while my girl has a p o t belly). At one point I heard my girl telling her "You have a great body. You must work out a lot". My girl is like a child in that she absolutely lacks malice and she has no problem sincerely praising another woman. But I know the other girl, who definitely wasn't like that, was LOVING the fact that she had a better body than her unwelcome rival and she was actually being praised by her.

On 7/15/2022 at 7:13 PM, BombshellKiKi said:

I love to hike and went with my bestie and I was always a good quarter to half mile behind her dying to breathe. And was half naked in the rain I was so hot from hiking. 

I'm not even gonna cap my favourite hikes literally take me twice as long to complete now and I'm exhausted by the end of it. Thankfully there's a brewery that does amazing beer and pub food at the end to reward myself. 😁

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, thatguest said:

I'm not even gonna cap my favourite hikes literally take me twice as long to complete now and I'm exhausted by the end of it. Thankfully there's a brewery that does amazing beer and pub food at the end to reward myself. 😁

I'm always so exhausted now even on one's that used to be simple for me. Glad you get great rewards after!

On 7/30/2022 at 9:50 PM, thatguest said:

I used to take the stairs everywhere, just to get a bit more exercise into my daily life whenever I could. After getting fat and probably not taking the stairs in a good two years, I tried the ones in my apartment, and by the time I'd gotten to my place on the 10th floor I was so puffed. The next day, my calves were sore from it. Post COVID I've gotten my muscles and strength back without losing those pounds, but damn I'd be lying if I didn't say that experience was a wow moment.

I live on the 16th floor. Yesterday the lift went out of order. Me and my gf found out it when we came home. Climbing those stairs my gf was panting so hard like her heart was going to pop out of her chest.

I have been to many scenic river gorges in my country, which are equipped with bridges and ladders, and are a very popular family activity. The nice thing is that many people go to these gorges who are obviously physically totally inactive and have no idea that it can be quite tough. Ladders and stairs have to follow the natural surroundings, and they can be very narrow and steep. On Lailani's Clipsforsale site, you can find a video where she is navigating one such gorge. I was at a similar place recently. There were no really fat women this time, but two chubby ones. One was climbing a steep ladder in front of us, and immediately stepped aside at the top to catch her breath and let us pass. Then we passed a German tourist family. The mother was sitting besides the path. She was chubby, too, with a belly that was not extremely large, but formed a few visible rolls under her tight top. For some reason that family overtook us later, and we met again at a section that was quite demanding: Very steep, large steps, and no chance to let someone pass. She had several people behind her, but still had to stop for a few seconds, huffing and puffing, because she was clearly at her physical limits.

A scene I saw on a running track. 2 girls were jogging, or trying to. they were not fat but really soft and untoned. they were barely running and just giggling. Then behind them came a really fit looking new mom who was running the track with her stroller. She had shorts that showed her legs, and it was obvious she was not yet in her pre pregnancy shape, but you still could see her thigh muscles and her shirt showed she lost her belly. That was in contrast with the 2 girls who had potbellies and jiggly thighs. The best part was when she lapped them (with her stroller mind you). That got to them as they were younger than the new mom, so as she passed them they looked at each other with an embarrassed look, stopped the giggling and tried to run faster and catch to the running lady with the stroller. They failed. Could not run fast enough. It's not that she was running at a high pace - they were just too unfit. you could see their legs lacked the strength and their stamina was done in less then a minute. They gave up all out of breath and stopped running. 

In college I worked a summer job at a resort with housing and a meal plan. A lot of coworkers gained weight but one stands out.

A waitress there was really fit and toned with an athletic body and a cute face. Super outgoing, sociable and the like. Former track star and whenever she would get compliments on her figure she'd say, "Thanks, I run." Or "I don't diet, I just run." I noticed she ate whatever and drank smoked and partied too.

As the summer went on she very noticeably gained weight and was looking quite ** bellied. One night another woman we worked with joked, "Looks like it's time to go for a run, your getting a beer belly!" Everybody laughed.

The next day I was out walking my morning smokers walk and who do I see but track star. She was in a sports bra and joggers and barely"running" stopping with her hands on her knees, huffing and puffing to catch her breath. When she saw me she straightened up, sucked in her belly, and sprinted past me with a cheery "Hi!" After we passed I saw she was back to her slower pace with her sweaty belly hanging out, butt and thighs jiggling. We weren't even a mile from the dorms.

At work later I overheard her bragging about how she's started running again and is trying to eat healthier and when she gets home she's joining a gym. 

Guest noreaster

Sometimes my ex would get lazy about getting up for the toilet. Maybe it sounds silly but the laziness of it was fun!

My wife and I were getting ready to go some place the other day and she gets in the car all flushed in the face and breathing hard.  I asked her what happened and simply said, it is too hard to put on shoes and walk to the car.  Keep in mind I was parked in the garage, not more than a 30 foot walk from the door.  Took her almost 15. minutes to stop breathing so heavy. Could not believe that wore her out that much.

First time I saw my girlfriend was last summer at the lake. She had the most amazing bubble-butt ass in the thongs! I got in love instantly. She also had a flat, tight belly with just a bit of softness over her strong abs. Basically she had a tipicall skinny-thicc body. 

She worked out. Each morning she started with 100 squats and 100 V-ups, and she ran about 10K several times a week. Also she was otherwise active. Like that first day at the lake we met she had came to SUP paddling (we ended up paddling together as I approached her). Also she was watching her diet. 

But things a bit changed as we started live together that Autumn. At first she continued her squats, V-ups and running routine, but she started to eat out more and snack as we spent evenings watching Netflix. Also as the weather got colder, she started skipping running more and more often and than – also to neglect her squat and V-ups sessions. She worked from home and, to save time, ordered fast food to deliver more and more often. 

Around the December I noticed that she has started to develop a soft ‘pooch’ around and especially below her belly-button. 

She noticed that too and her New Year’s resolution was to restart working out and go on a diet. But her renewed workout attempts ended up around the end of January, and her efforts on dieting failed even sooner. 

All February to April she was basically just eating out fast food on a daily basis and not working out. She obviously gained weight. Her previously super tight ass got a bit more jiggly and now had a hint of cellulite. Her athletic tights got less muscular and more soft. Her perky C-cup boobs didn’t cahnge much. But what changed a lot was her belly… 

She still had an explicit waist, but the front of her belly (all around and especially below her belly-button) was now round and soft. Her belly fat wasn’t flabby, it had shape, but it was all squishy on the touch. 

Now she was a slim-thick girl with a belly. 

Her belly bulged over her jeans (she wore them low-waisted) and bounced a little as she walked. She started to wear baggy t-shirts both at home and when going out. 

She was pissed off about her belly, the Summer (bikini season) approached, and so she decided to go back to running… 

It was mid-May, she hasn’t been running since October. I went with her on her fisrt run. Remember, she used to run 10+K easily and even pariticpate at trail-running events with recognizeable resaults. But it was more than a half year and some good pounds ago… 

Taking that into account, we plan her first run to be short – just 5K. But we didn’t expect that already after the first kilometer she will be all read, breathing heavily and will need to stop for a rest. She was so embarressed! Somehow she managed to finish those 5K with a few walking breaks combined with slow jogging, and she was exhausted. The next day she couldn’t bend her used-to-be athletic legs. Those difficulties somehow detered her form going back to running on a regular basis, and she also didn’t restarted doing squats or V-ups reguraly. She somewhat reconciled with the thought that this bikini season she will be exhibiting a beer belly along with her still marvelous bubble-butt… 

On 8/22/2022 at 8:12 PM, lovemfat said:

My wife and I were getting ready to go some place the other day and she gets in the car all flushed in the face and breathing hard.  I asked her what happened and simply said, it is too hard to put on shoes and walk to the car.  Keep in mind I was parked in the garage, not more than a 30 foot walk from the door.  Took her almost 15. minutes to stop breathing so heavy. Could not believe that wore her out that much.

How big and heavy is she? Do you have a background story to her weight? Thank you 

• 8 months later...

My girlfriend is moaning a lot about her cellulite and belly fat, being squishy, untoned and muscle-less, and out of shape but doesn't really do anything about that. She has gained about 10 kg since we started dating and blames it on "happy relationships weight" lol. She jokes that her "cellulite has cellulite" and it isn't far rom truth.

I finally convinced her to go for a run and do some exercises with me, and it showed up that she can't really jog for more than 5 minutes straight. She needed to take walking breaks and almost trew up at the end of 5 km distance.

I also challenged her to do sit-ups. She tried to do unsupported sit-ups and failed to get up lol. She was super embarrassed about that,  but I alreday knew that she has probably the weakest abs on the planet. I supported her legs, but still she had to pause after 15 sit-ups because her abs were already sore. A it was no way for her to do a push-up. She just collapsed on the floor as she tried to do one.

I think those were pretty "out of shape moments"/

last sunday i was having dinner with the lady, it was a nice dinner. plenty of food, a couple of drinks. after paying we walked to the car, it was a short walk with a small steep but when we got to the car she was completely out of breath. immediately after she sat down she unbuttoned her jeans and let her belly expand freely. so hot, and a bit worrying to be honest. it was far from a reason to be out of breath. out of shape definitely. or probably just carrying around the limit of what is recommended for her 5'1 frame

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My girlfriend's latest try to exercise. She did 34 sit-ups with breaks after 20 un 30 (the aim was to do 50, but she quit after 34 because har abs were "on fire"), 15 burpees in three sets of 5, 15 jump-squats, than 48 jumping-jacks with breaks after 20 and 34  (supposed to do 100). Than she said she's too tired to continue exercising.

i was on a trip with my wife, and they had a "pilates in the nature" activity. at first she was very reluctant to go, but everybody was going so she tried too. she didn't do any kind of workouts in years, but she used to be quite fit back in the day, so I was very surprised how out of shape she really is. Ithink she was surprised too because she kept trying. 3 exercises stood out the most:

first we did a few squats and she did fine, but then the instructor said to hold the squat position with knees at 90 degrees. my wife tried and stood back up almost immediately with a surprised look, kneading her thighs. then we discovered she can't do 1 pushup. her torso kept falling to the ground. and she cant hold a side plank at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I live in a building and it's so daunting to me to go up and down the stairs when my ubereats arrives! I've gotten to the point that in the delivery notes, I write if brought directly to my door, I'll edit the tip from 20% to 30%! It works for the most part! One of my neighbors is so sweet and because I procrastinate to get up and get my food (which you'd think it was motivation enough for me to stuff my belly) he will grab it at the buildings main door and drop it off for me! He always smiles and says hi into my ring camera! 🥰

5 hours ago, Leah Haute said:

I live in a building and it's so daunting to me to go up and down the stairs when my ubereats arrives! I've gotten to the point that in the delivery notes, I write if brought directly to my door, I'll edit the tip from 20% to 30%! It works for the most part! One of my neighbors is so sweet and because I procrastinate to get up and get my food (which you'd think it was motivation enough for me to stuff my belly) he will grab it at the buildings main door and drop it off for me! He always smiles and says hi into my ring camera! 🥰

What a nice neighbor.