“Out-of-shape” moments

Last weekend my girlfriend played beach soccer with friends. She had to run there, but she got very out of breath almost immediately. All other continues to play, but she is standing there with hands on knees trying to catch her breath. She got super exhausted during that game. Also because it happened at the beach she was vearing bikini. And the sight was great. :)

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
19 hours ago, Tegass said:

Last weekend my girlfriend played beach soccer with friends. She had to run there, but she got very out of breath almost immediately. All other continues to play, but she is standing there with hands on knees trying to catch her breath. She got super exhausted during that game. Also because it happened at the beach she was vearing bikini. And the sight was great. :)

Fantastic. I would have loved to see her. What does she look like in a bikini? 

On 4/28/2022 at 12:55 PM, M93 said:

We took the Cooper test every year. It was a much feared event by the girls in my school. I remember a year when a red-faced and already tired girl asked how long she was missing at the end. There were still 10 minutes left (so she had only been running for 2 minutes). At that point she had stopped and practically finished just walking.

Another time I remember well was the last year of school. They took us to an athletics field and among other things we had to run 400 meters. The worst group was the one with 6 girls in which only two made it to the end. The others gave up before finishing the race

That reminds me of a girl I used to work with. She was the office hot babe. She had the perfect peach backside. Once she took part in a 10k for women, but she actually walked it, because she was so out of shape. I found it deliciously ironic and hot how the fittest-looking girl in the office was so out of shape. Another girl from the office also took part. This one wasn't ugly but she had a fat ass and she was quite bitchy, which suited me because she loved to shame other female co-workers. Fat bitchy girl actually ran the 10k and she did it in a very decent time. The day after she couldn't wait to tell me what a lazy bitch the hot babe was and how pathetic it was to walk a popular race. Needless to say, I played along.

5 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

That reminds me of a girl I used to work with. She was the office hot babe. She had the perfect peach backside. Once she took part in a 10k for women, but she actually walked it, because she was so out of shape. I found it deliciously ironic and hot how the fittest-looking girl in the office was so out of shape. Another girl from the office also took part. This one wasn't ugly but she had a fat ass and she was quite bitchy, which suited me because she loved to shame other female co-workers. Fat bitchy girl actually ran the 10k and she did it in a very decent time. The day after she couldn't wait to tell me what a lazy bitch the hot babe was and how pathetic it was to walk a popular race. Needless to say, I played along.

Running for 10 km is a lot. I know few girls who would actually succeed. Anyway, I love a girl who looks slim and fit only when dressed and instead is a flabby skinny-fat unsuitable for sports. My colleagues and many girls I know are like that too

2 minutes ago, M93 said:

Running for 10 km is a lot. I know few girls who would actually succeed. Anyway, I love a girl who looks slim and fit only when dressed and instead is a flabby skinny-fat unsuitable for sports. My colleagues and many girls I know are like that too

Yeah, but many older overweight women finish the race even if they walk the end. Walking the whole race is a bit pathetic. I would have loved to watch all the fat and old women jogging past her.

12 minutes ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Yeah, but many older overweight women finish the race even if they walk the end. Walking the whole race is a bit pathetic. I would have loved to watch all the fat and old women jogging past her.

Even cooler would have been to see your colleague's reaction as older women overtook her. She probably tried to run faster but she found herself unable to do so

2 hours ago, M93 said:

Even cooler would have been to see your colleague's reaction as older women overtook her. She probably tried to run faster but she found herself unable to do so

I bet she was a bit embarrassed since there are always lots of spectators in these kind of races.

47 minutes ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

I bet she was a bit embarrassed since there are always lots of spectators in these kind of races.

She probably thought she was fit enough. My girlfriend and I once went out for lunch with another couple to a restaurant in the mountains. We had to walk a small stretch of the road slightly uphill. My girlfriend and I walked slowly while the other couple walked faster but after a while we reached them because the other girl had to stop. She had overestimated her stamina

I was at a high school reunion, and there was one girl with a very similar body type. She used to be an athlete back in school days but now she's skinny fat with little muscle and a little belly. there was a dancing activity with some jumping around and it got a few of the girls all huffing. The phys.ed teacher did the dance with them, and near the end of the dancing I heard her tell  her ex athletic ex student "so it looks like it's been a long time since you've worked out". 

• Curvage Model

Out in the countryside, my boyfriend challenged me "let's have a run and see who gets there first!"

The route was not very long, 200 meters maybe? Well, by the end of the run I almost needed the oxygen mask. It took me a long time to recover. It was very awkward and he got very worried, "are you sure you are okay?? do you want some water?" ahah poor guy 😭

3 hours ago, Cinis said:

My gf has gained a few pounds latelly (all on her belly) and it has motivated her to start running and do some exercises, like jumping-jacks and burpees. But she literally can't do more than 14-15 jumping-jacks or 3-4 burpees in a row. I love to see her panting there between the sets. 

Did you get to see her running alongside other people and getting a comparison of her ability and body to fitter girls (older or younger)?

On 6/23/2022 at 1:10 PM, Shhxni said:

Did you get to see her running alongside other people and getting a comparison of her ability and body to fitter girls (older or younger)?

Sometimes we run together. She jogs very slowly and even with that takes walking breaks after a few minutes of jogging. Of course, other runners run past us. Basically all the other running girls in our area are in good shape, looks athletic and run much faster. My girl on the other side looks a bit soft, with a squishy belly pooch bulging over her running shorts and doesn't have the stamina to jog more than a few minutes without a walking break.

One day my acquaintance who lives close to me said that she should start exercising because she has gained weight and feels out of shape. I suggested that we could go for a run together in our neighbourhood. She agrred.

She arrived to the run in short running shorts that showed well shaped but clearly not toned legs with a light cottege-cheese texture on the backs. Over her sport bra she wore a belly shirt that showed off a soft "pooch" swelling over her shorts. It jiggled slightelly as she moved. She had a bit of love handles too. Her arms looked petite but squishy, without a hint of muscle.

She said she haven't run for over a year and probalby will be very slow. It was so. She jogged very slowly. I could basically walk next to her while she was struggling with ajog. She panted heavily, was all red faced and dripping sweat. But in such temp she could keep going (struggling). After some time I speeded up a bit to see what happens. Turned out she had run on the edge of her abbilities, because soon after speeding up she couldn't really breath and stopped panting very hard and fast and saying she is exhausted. After taht pause she couldn't really push herself to restart running again, so the rest of the course we basically speed-walked while she was complaining how dreadfully out of shape she havs became. The talking came through panting.

We a greed to run together regurarlly because I like company but she needs a worout buddy to keep her motivated.

Today my gf started 30 day ab challenge. For the first day it required to do 20 sit-ups, 10 crunches, 10 leg rises and 25 seconds plank. And she really struggled with this! Panted, said her abs hurt and even got sweaty.

I'm interested how she will progress. For the 30th day the challenge requires to do 130 sit-ups, 65 crunches, 75 leg rises and 180 seconds plank. I can't imagine her to be able to do this!

I used to have a young, fat colleague at work. We were on the sixth floor. I remember that once she talked about the "emergency staircase". I would never have thought of calling it that. It's just an ordinary staircase, which I often use to get a little bit of exercise, which she would have needed much more than me. At one occasion, there was a meeting two floors below, and then everybody took the stairs to get back up. I was shocked, or actually rather amazed, how unfit she was. In her early twenties, fat but not extremely fat, and a smoker. I was walking next to her and talked to her, but after only a few steps she had to stop the conversation because she was so out of breath. She had a really hard time to keep up with the others, who were just ascending the stairs at a normal pace.
Another scene is not about being out of shape, but as it was the same girl, I put it here. We sat together in our common room eating lunch. She had brought only a rather small dish and finished it way before I was done. She leaned back, put her hands behind her head, put on a little smile and said, "I am totally full now". Her sitting position gave a good view of her fat belly, which formed two large rolls. I smiled back and thought to myself, "If you always ate at this portion size your gut would not be hanging out of your pants". She was very nice and friendly, BTW, which makes it even hotter for me to have this kind of thoughts.

On 7/1/2022 at 3:49 AM, stuckage_fan said:

I used to have a young, fat colleague at work. We were on the sixth floor. I remember that once she talked about the "emergency staircase". I would never have thought of calling it that. It's just an ordinary staircase, which I often use to get a little bit of exercise, which she would have needed much more than me. At one occasion, there was a meeting two floors below, and then everybody took the stairs to get back up. I was shocked, or actually rather amazed, how unfit she was. In her early twenties, fat but not extremely fat, and a smoker. I was walking next to her and talked to her, but after only a few steps she had to stop the conversation because she was so out of breath. She had a really hard time to keep up with the others, who were just ascending the stairs at a normal pace.
Another scene is not about being out of shape, but as it was the same girl, I put it here. We sat together in our common room eating lunch. She had brought only a rather small dish and finished it way before I was done. She leaned back, put her hands behind her head, put on a little smile and said, "I am totally full now". Her sitting position gave a good view of her fat belly, which formed two large rolls. I smiled back and thought to myself, "If you always ate at this portion size your gut would not be hanging out of your pants". She was very nice and friendly, BTW, which makes it even hotter for me to have this kind of thoughts.

Some fat gals like to play-act the slim gal in public. Like the message is "I may be big but it's not my fault because I don't eat all that much." I wonder if she was interested in you? That might have been one reason for the act. She may have been picking up on your attraction but not understanding the FA part.

On 6/18/2022 at 3:01 PM, M93 said:

It's exactly the case with my girlfriend! She has gained serious weight on her belly recently and now is starting to exercise regularly, but her starting condition is pathetic. So out of shape! But you couldn't quess that if she's fully dressed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mwdew

At work when I have to hike my coworker is always faster and I’m huffing and puffing I just go slow. I never go faster I just can’t 😅

I used to take the stairs everywhere, just to get a bit more exercise into my daily life whenever I could. After getting fat and probably not taking the stairs in a good two years, I tried the ones in my apartment, and by the time I'd gotten to my place on the 10th floor I was so puffed. The next day, my calves were sore from it. Post COVID I've gotten my muscles and strength back without losing those pounds, but damn I'd be lying if I didn't say that experience was a wow moment.