“Out-of-shape” moments

my lady has been getting out of breath after going up some stairs... i havent said anything, but i can hear her heavy breathing just after , and i find it very hot. stairs are not particularly hard but she is fairly overweight and most importantly she has not exercised in any way so i am pretty sure she is getting softer and she doesnt really like sweating and all so, chances are she will continue on that path , hopefully not to aware that getting out of breath after a couple of stairs is sexy and a bit worrisome after all 

Guest GainingLBs

The best moment for me were these two girls in high school who played on the basketball team. They were two of the best players on the team since freshman year. They both loved partying in high school. We were in the same friend group and I remember after one of our football games our senior year we had a party. They both were there crushing a few rum and cokes, and beers, on top of smoking **. I noticed both seemed to put on a little weight. Probably just 10 pounds if that but I remember talking to them when we were all buzzed and they brought out their upcoming basketball season. The one girl said she wasn’t playing this year because she didn’t feel like practicing anymore. She was really good her freshman and sophomore year but our junior year she began no caring. She blamed it on a new coach but really it was just her smoking, partying, and not caring. She ended up losing her starting position and then quickly became a bench warmer which is insane because she was a starter literally since her freshman year. lol. 

The other girl ended up playing our senior year and the first month or so she was so out of shape. She could barley run up and down the court. She was the point guard so she always had the ball, but she lost her quickness. As the season went on she lost point guard duties to a younger girl on the team because of how slow she had become. I mean when the opposing team pressed her so could barely get the ball past half court. I remember the first game she had 5 straight turnovers just from her not being able to use her speed to get by a defender. She was so out of shape lol.

Neither girl really put on that much height, maybe 10 or so pounds in college, but both were two of the best players in the league our freshman and sophomore years. Both probably were inbound for possible D2 basketball scholarships, but both ended up becoming out of shape party girl potheads. The mother of the girl that quit became so embarrassed from her daughter. Both of the girls just laugh about it now. 

There are many out-of-shape moments that I remember. Certainly being fatigued while climbing stairs are the most common. But I remember when I went to school, gymnastics classes were full of these moments for the girls in my class. When they had to run they really showed how inadequate they were in sport

My wife still thinks she can hang with me when we go  on walks.  Now, granted, I do not set a fast pace but usually a minute or 2 in she is panting asking me to slow down.  It is so hot and she will sit on a bench when we cross one.  I love how out of shape she has become and continues to eat her big snacks every day.

8 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I live in a building without an elevator, third floor. Struggling up the stairs with my McDonald's or a pizza or whatever is both super hot and super embarrassing lol. I'm literally panting when I get back in my apartment.

Stairs suck 😂

So how about getting home after eating out and having a super stuffed belly? How bad is it going up the stairs than?

• Curvage Model
On 4/18/2022 at 9:52 AM, extra_m13 said:

chances are she will continue on that path , hopefully not to aware that getting out of breath after a couple of stairs is sexy and a bit worrisome after all 

Oh, believe me, she's aware! I can't tell you what she thinks or feels about it, but that up-the-stairs huff and puff is hard not to notice.

I feel rather strained going up the short flight of stairs to my apartment, though I often jog up them (for the exercise!). But even when I'm taking the steps slower, like up from the subway on my way to work, I feel a bit tired. Lol, funnily enough there's a Dunkin' Donuts at the base of these stairs that I stop in 2-3 times a week, so I'm often going up the stairs with a bagel n' cream cheese, a donut (or two) and maybe a large latte in hand!

It was little embarrassing when I last saw my brother and he laughed at me after coming up the stairs out of breath. And that was nearly three months ago. I've only gotten chubbier since!

I'm also just way lazier now. I don't think it's just the weight, and I've always been pretty lazy. But still, I'm sure it contributes. Lots of delivery these days.

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Fullest Ever said:

So how about getting home after eating out and having a super stuffed belly? How bad is it going up the stairs than?

I rarely go out to eat, honestly. I usually just order delivery so I can stay in my lounging around clothes lol. But on the occasions I do eat, it’s definitely way worse!

Another thing that makes it worse is carry groceries. I went to the supermarket Thursday and pulling my little grocery cart up the stairs had me genuinely sweating! 

I have lost some weight now. For many years I was 18 stone and a heavy smoker. I often used to get indigestion and chest pains quite a bit when walking and going up stairs. I used to sweat when I was eating and any time when I was walking  either uphilll or on the flat. Stairs left me breathing heavy and needing to flop down on the sofa or lay down if I was climbing the 3 short flights of stairs to my flat. I also noticed how heavy my breathing felt almost certainly due to smoking. I still smoke occasionally but  no where near my regular 15-20 a day habit. I used to be very restricted at work so during morning and afternoon breaks I would often chain smoke 2 or 3 at a time. Sometimes if I was feeling particularly aroused by my lack of fitness I would cut down the filters or prick them with a pin so I got more smoke out.

On 4/21/2022 at 11:42 AM, M93 said:

There are many out-of-shape moments that I remember. Certainly being fatigued while climbing stairs are the most common. But I remember when I went to school, gymnastics classes were full of these moments for the girls in my class. When they had to run they really showed how inadequate they were in sport

Tell more about those moments, share some anecdotes!

4 hours ago, Port said:

Tell more about those moments, share some anecdotes!

We took the Cooper test every year. It was a much feared event by the girls in my school. I remember a year when a red-faced and already tired girl asked how long she was missing at the end. There were still 10 minutes left (so she had only been running for 2 minutes). At that point she had stopped and practically finished just walking.

Another time I remember well was the last year of school. They took us to an athletics field and among other things we had to run 400 meters. The worst group was the one with 6 girls in which only two made it to the end. The others gave up before finishing the race

On 4/28/2022 at 1:55 PM, M93 said:

We took the Cooper test every year. It was a much feared event by the girls in my school. I remember a year when a red-faced and already tired girl asked how long she was missing at the end. There were still 10 minutes left (so she had only been running for 2 minutes). At that point she had stopped and practically finished just walking.

Another time I remember well was the last year of school. They took us to an athletics field and among other things we had to run 400 meters. The worst group was the one with 6 girls in which only two made it to the end. The others gave up before finishing the race

In my school the annual 1 mile run (timed) was the most dreaded event by most of the girls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

When I tried to plant my garden this year and had to tap out. I mean seriously, just bending over like that into the beds is way harder than it was last year around my rolls, plus carrying heavy garden tools and watering cans is a big no-no. Plus being in the sun... i sweat so easily and it's just waaaay too labor intensive now. I just can't do it 😅 after like 20 minutes of trying to plant my vegetables around my belly and boobs, I said fuck it. I got so exhausted and out of breath just from shifting around. Maybe next year I'll make it more fat accessible. 

I also hardly walk my dogs now which makes me feel terrible but it just isn't happening 😅😅 we play lots of fetch in the yard now because that involves me sitting on my ass in one spot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I went out of town last weekend with my fit friend and I’m still sore from all the physical activity! 😂

We were sightseeing and I kept having to ask them to slow down. I tried hiding the fact that I was panting, gasping even, after walking up a short flight of stairs or, even more embarrassingly, across a very slight incline. But let’s face it, there’s no hiding that 😅 My friend was shocked at how out of shape I was and how often I wanted to stop and rest or get a snack. It was anything but hot out, maybe 70°F (21°C)? But I was red faced and sweating.

It’s times like these when I realize just how fat and out of shape I’ve become. I went from working out and running a mile to gasping after a short walk 😳🥵

• Curvage Model

I love that fat and out-of-shape feeling, I used to be ashamed of it now the fatter and out-of-shape I am the more they point it out the more it turns me on. I love being out of breath. I was with a friend of mine and he picked up the pace and I couldn't keep up with him and I started to feel out of breath and my thighs and belly are so heavy to carry and he called me "move your fat ass" which excited me to a lot and I couldn't help but think about his hands on my fat or feeding or getting even more fat and out of shape. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SunnySeattle

My girlfriend is one of the most physically unfit people I've ever met. Whether its taking multiple breaks during sex because she's too winded to continue, or calling Ubers to take us a distance of half a mile in order to avoid a slight uphill incline, her obesity really does impact every aspect of our lives.

For now she can still climb the one flight of stairs it takes to get to my apartment, but I'm seriously considering moving somewhere with an elevator and parking near the entrance in order to better accommodate her.

I also live up the hill and in a 5th floor walk-up and my girlfriend gets winded and is panting EVERY SINGLE TIME she walks up that hill and stairs. She CAN walk it up but it gets her out of breath. Although she is barely overweight she is truly out of shape and skinny-fat, with basically no muscle strenght and no stamina. During sex she avoids being on top because she is embarrassed about how quickly she gets out of breath and has to stop. Sometimes she tries to exercise and it only shows how out of shape she is. She be panting and has to stop after some 13 squats.