• Curvage Model
45 minutes ago, JeffandCyril said:

Do you have goals? What level of pug do you want to get to?

yeah not bad you?

I do, not really weight goals but just keep growing. I love how soft I am and the bigger I get the softer I get hahaha. 

Desperately waiting for lunch… I’m so hungry 

Guest Mr.bigbely94
3 hours ago, FattyHattie said:

Hey! 💕💕💕

Wanted a so I can share more, talk and also show off my big ever growing belly. 

More importantly get to know you. I better start things as I mean to go on. 

68DC209A-647D-4644-B5BA-43BC7717E583.thumb.jpeg.5c157cbbb586347e174e27b997513fd6.jpegACBB4B07-428E-458D-8520-E07DB587251B.thumb.jpeg.b8bf09642b0439404170a6d96a0bb820.jpeg5A764083-4030-46A1-8894-6BB9506355EB.thumb.jpeg.6eb69c6636b7d4ca2e9451d36c55618d.jpeg

Fatty Hattie 🐷

You look Absolutely ravenous and hungry, I hope you get to snack all day while I work? 

Guest Mr.bigbely94
24 minutes ago, FattyHattie said:

I do, however I’m fresh out of snacks 😢 what would you want to feed me? 

I'd make sure to feed you with lots of cookies and heavy cream, pizza and i'll even order a bunch of fast food for you to eat and stuff. If you don't mind, i'll place myself close by so that I can always feed you, rub your belly and pleasure you

• Curvage Model
39 minutes ago, Mr.bigbely94 said:

I'd make sure to feed you with lots of cookies and heavy cream, pizza and i'll even order a bunch of fast food for you to eat and stuff. If you don't mind, i'll place myself close by so that I can always feed you, rub your belly and pleasure you

Sounds so so good! I’m quite a messy eater. Dribbling cream down my chin. Pizza and burgers are my favourite 😍 

Guest Mr.bigbely94
16 minutes ago, FattyHattie said:

Sounds so so good! I’m quite a messy eater. Dribbling cream down my chin. Pizza and burgers are my favourite 😍 

That is nothing less from you. I won't be surprise if you belch out loudly while being the greedy piggy that you are.

Guest Mr.bigbely94
1 minute ago, FattyHattie said:

It’s like you’ve been watching me 🐷

I mean you are a very sexy piggy and I would love to see you grow into an immobile blob of a greedy piggy goddess.

Guest Mr.bigbely94
3 minutes ago, JeffandCyril said:

I would love to demand a oink and a squeal as a  you pigged out on all 4’s just using your mouth to eat!

That sounds like an amazing video idea. Just seeing you pig out with a massive feast of food on all four just squealing and oinking. Then you'd play with your new added fat while talking by how hot it makes you.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Mr.bigbely94 said:

That sounds like an amazing video idea. Just seeing you pig out with a massive feast of food on all four just squealing and oinking. Then you'd play with your new added fat while talking by how hot it makes you.

It does doesn’t it, maybe I will. I always thought pigs got fed by there owner 😇🐷

Guest Mr.bigbely94
Just now, FattyHattie said:

It does doesn’t it, maybe I will. I always thought pigs got fed by there owner 😇🐷

They do but sometimes they feed on slop that they pour in their trough, which would be amazing if you used one. I would love to be your pig farmer and fatten you up nice and round so you can win the blue ribbon