Guest DeeDeethefeedee

Good morning.  Wow I had a 12000 calorie day. Yesterday woo-hoo. Going to try it again today I think June is going a good growing month.Love yall. What is everyone else doing today? I'm going to the beach. I haven't been in few days BodyEditor_20220528_204245075.thumb.jpg.244d68c12c0babdd14be30e85afdf1e5.jpgBodyEditor_20220528_203436917.thumb.jpg.3197849eaec68056b592856fcd9cd5a1.jpgBodyEditor_20220507_084134233.thumb.jpg.20470a632c5599d00dd5b6f2105ebbf1.jpgBodyEditor_20220507_083506107.thumb.jpg.0790f8f03d6d5a723d73a42316fdffe2.jpg

Guest DeeDeethefeedee

Hey yall. Anyone have any tips for getting rid of my belly aches ? After a full day of shakes, lactaid ,and pepcid my belly is in terrible pain Does anyone have a cure for this. I feel like it will be what slows my progress.  I kind of already does

1 hour ago, DeeDeethefeedee said:

Wow I had a 12000 calorie day

I remember you were trying to spread out the calories during the day so they get absorbed and not just flushed through your system wasted.  So you must be eating 1000-2000 calories every couple of hours!  Is the Apetamin keeping you that hungry, or do you have to force it down?

Guest DeeDeethefeedee

the end of the day funnels are what gets me . i wake up feeling like complete shit. the rest of the day is fine but i am back to every couple hour funnels

Guest DeeDeethefeedee
17 minutes ago, angularfocus said:

Would love to see you walking around (or trying to) after that wine.  Bet it puts all your curves on display

It does haha

Guest DeeDeethefeedee
2 hours ago, mrccstar09 said:

Are you staying hydrated enough? That might be part of the issue

I do think I need more water

Guest DeeDeethefeedee
44 minutes ago, Dirk_Diglr said:

They do say after Mothers Day is growing season. So you may be onto something 😜🐷

I hope I start gaining faster

4 hours ago, DeeDeethefeedee said:

Hey yall. Anyone have any tips for getting rid of my belly aches ? After a full day of shakes, lactaid ,and pepcid my belly is in terrible pain Does anyone have a cure for this. I feel like it will be what slows my progress.  I kind of already does

try ginger

Guest DeeDeethefeedee
5 minutes ago, Vhhjkkk said:

try ginger

Good idea. I do have a juicer I can make a smoothie

6 hours ago, DeeDeethefeedee said:

sounds like your best bet is just to burp and fart as much as possible to get rid of all the excess gasses built up.

Guest DeeDeethefeedee
1 minute ago, gizmo1451 said:

sounds like your best bet is just to burp and fart as much as possible to get rid of all the excess gasses built up.

Definitely doing that 

Guest DeeDeethefeedee

My feeder wants me to. Do a lasagna stuffing.  I think I can do it.  What day yal think,?

1 hour ago, DeeDeethefeedee said:

My feeder wants me to. Do a lasagna stuffing.  I think I can do it.  What day yal think,?

Garfield the cat gives this idea two paws up 😸... go for it!