8 hours ago, DeeDeethefeedee said:

Hey want to hit the 100lb gain mark in a few more months. I think I can do it .I've been gaining so fast. That will put me over 250. Then I might slow down to move past 300. Who knows I might make it to 300 by the end of the year.My new years resolution can be to reach 400 next year . Can you imagine that. 😍 

Well considering you put on about 40 lbs in alittle over a month....I'd say you are well on track! This will definitely be worth watching in the next few months...That is for sure!!

Guest bigbigbigbig
8 hours ago, DeeDeethefeedee said:

Hey want to hit the 100lb gain mark in a few more months. I think I can do it .I've been gaining so fast. That will put me over 250. Then I might slow down to move past 300. Who knows I might make it to 300 by the end of the year.My new years resolution can be to reach 400 next year . Can you imagine that. 😍 

So 300 by January? At that rate we could possibly expect to see you at roughly 500+ by the following Christmas?

Cake shakes never fail. Hoping you will take on my 12000 calorie recipe soon. It's not something you drink all at once though. More over a few hours. 

All of your projections are well within the eealm of possibility and I am glad above all that you like being Fat.Your gain is absolutely stunning. 😁

13 minutes ago, DeeDeethefeedee said:

What is the recipe 

Half gallon melting ice cream.No chips or cherries or nuts but pick your favorite flavor .

Half gallon of milk. 

Quart of heavy cream 

One can Sweetened Condensed milk 

Cake batter

Hershey syrup for flavor and calories 

Beyond that I would suggest drinking Wednesday after the weigh in.Then Friday Sunday and Tuesday. Could lead to a 10 to 15 lb gain in a week. And while I have your attention I predict 188 to 190 tomorrow. Good Luck!

Guest DeeDeethefeedee

I hope so. 

The sweetened condensed milk is what makes me sick . Ugh I can take the rest but that is what messes with my belly. Then I can't eat anything for like a day. So I end up doing all that work but still plateauing.

56 minutes ago, DeeDeethefeedee said:

I hope so. 

The sweetened condensed milk is what makes me sick . Ugh I can take the rest but that is what messes with my belly. Then I can't eat anything for like a day. So I end up doing all that work but still plateauing.

Got it! You're not alone. It's only 1100 to 1500 calories so just leave it out entirely. 😁

Guest DeeDeethefeedee

Here's a few of my Before & After's I'm still planning on gaining way more weight or wait but I figured I would start posting this anyway. It's only been about a month since I started gaining.  Look at the difference already 

Resized_20220311_093803.jpeg

Resized_20220311_093715.jpeg

20220416_145630.jpg

20220417_194001.jpg

Guest romeos92

keep at this rate baby or even push yourself a little more your gonna end this year double this size, i am sure of that i hope you consider it we all want you get so massive and more sexier than ever, your getting hotter with each extra pound you gain!!

Guest DeeDeethefeedee

My afternoon/evening shakes are made now it Tim's to funnel This is about 7000 calories that on top of what I have already had earlier and all the food I've eaten today. I GOTTA  be ready for Wednesday weigh in tomorrow 

20220419_162158.jpg

20220419_162153.jpg

Guest DeeDeethefeedee

My feeder really knows how to throw down 

I'm going to love this taco Tuesday 

I'm eating all of this and washing it dawn with 7000 calories of cake shake 

I'm going to be so huge

20220419_165949.jpg

20220419_165728.jpg

20220419_162153.jpg

16504030946884252219153338373543.jpg

Edited by DeeDeethefeedee

Guest DeeDeethefeedee

Good morning my Loves.  Sorry my taco Tuesday clip didn't get uploaded last night . I was so full I could barely move, but the clip will be available this morning. I just uploaded it. 

Wow DeeDee- you are truly gorgeous! I’m amazed how the weight is inflating your belly and breasts- they are becoming massive!

I have to mention- what gorgeous feet you have! Can I ask what size shoe you wear I can’t help myself lol

• maybejames changed the title to DeeDeethefeedee (Make me fatter)