Guest DeeDeethefeedee

Goodnight.  Sorry if I didn't interact with everyone who messaged me today I will get it you soon, I can't wait for the morningso Icanfunnelmore shakes.Love you all.

20220410_203354.jpg

23 hours ago, DeeDeethefeedee said:

Hey everyone. I will be putting out a funneling video and belly play video today come watch me stuff myself until I can't move or breathe. Omg I can't wait to be 350 pounds. I will have so much fat to play with and squeeze. Follow me for more of my growing content I love you guys .Stay hungry my friends 

Screenshot_20220411-072851_Gallery.jpg

20220406_122120.jpg

20220406_122124.jpg

lovin the belly!

Guest DeeDeethefeedee

Morning my loves . Releasing some clips and picture sets later today . Will be funneling a couple shakes one by myself because I was an impatient piggy, and my feeder caught me so he made me take another one.  I feel like I'm going to explode. Follow me for my growing content.  I can't wait to as big as a whale. I want to be so big I can't move.

20220413_105116.jpg

20220413_105137.jpg

1 hour ago, DeeDeethefeedee said:

Morning my loves . Releasing some clips and picture sets later today . Will be funneling a couple shakes one by myself because I was an impatient piggy, and my feeder caught me so he made me take another one.  I feel like I'm going to explode. Follow me for my growing content.  I can't wait to as big as a whale. I want to be so big I can't move.

20220413_105116.jpg

20220413_105137.jpg

¡Que Gordisima! 

Guest DeeDeethefeedee

We honestly didn't mean to upset you . I wish you would message back. I think there was some confusion. We will figure it out. 

Guest DeeDeethefeedee

Good morning Loves I will be posting a challenge video today . I hope you check it out and enjoy it . I will be eating a family size bag of peanut butter mms.

20220414_191917.jpg

20220415_005913.jpg

• maybejames changed the title to DeeDeethefeedee (Make me fatter)