Guest DeeDeethefeedee

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/67456-deedeethefeedee/

Hello everyone.I took the day off today . I had an amazing 10000 calories yesterday.  Today I am feeling it but I just wanted tell you all that I love you and thank you for following me . Check out my clips store for some of my growing content.  There is going to be way more to come 

20220410_203354.jpg

43 minutes ago, DeeDeethefeedee said:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/67456-deedeethefeedee/

Hello everyone.I took the day off today . I had an amazing 10000 calories yesterday.  Today I am feeling it but I just wanted tell you all that I love you and thank you for following me . Check out my clips store for some of my growing content.  There is going to be way more to come 

20220410_203354.jpg

10k calories in a day wow ok. That's hot af. You're gonna blow up like a balloon if you keep this up. 

You are a Natural for this place! There is even a thread in Curvy Women Picture Compilation that deals with Face Gain and your Stunning Face is positively glowing as you grow. Hope to see you post on that as well as some before 145 pics to show your entire journey.  You're a Star !😁

Guest DeeDeethefeedee

Hey everyone. I will be putting out a funneling video and belly play video today come watch me stuff myself until I can't move or breathe. Omg I can't wait to be 350 pounds. I will have so much fat to play with and squeeze. Follow me for more of my growing content I love you guys .Stay hungry my friends 

Screenshot_20220411-072851_Gallery.jpg

20220406_122120.jpg

20220406_122124.jpg

Edited by DeeDeethefeedee

8 minutes ago, DeeDeethefeedee said:

Hey everyone. I will be putting out a funneling video and belly play video today come watch me stuff myself until I can't move or breathe. Omg I can't wait to be 350 pounds. I will have so much fat to play with and squeeze. Follow me for more of my growing content I love you guys .Stay hungry my friends 

20220406_122120.jpg

20220406_122124.jpg

Wow your beyond amazing

4 hours ago, DeeDeethefeedee said:

20220406_122120.jpg

20220406_122124.jpg

Feeder is lucky, soon you will be a huge sow! Drinking cream on the beach 🏝 

Hi @DeeDeethefeedee... the video takes some time to post.  So what you should do is, wait until the video shows up on your Curvage Clips list, then copy the link to the video to your DeeDeethefeedee topic, rather than create a new topic.  Just helping you figure out how to do things at Curvage :)

• maybejames changed the title to DeeDeethefeedee (Make me fatter)