Oh boy, she just posted this Curvage status: "I have decided that I want to become a plus size model to get there I will use feederism.  Join me on my rapid weight gain journey."  And this pic of her husband grabbing her belly is from a video she just posted on FF.  I hope she stays with it for a while and gets very very fat!

p4.jpg

I've been following this feeder/feedee couple on TikTok for the past month or so, and now they are on Curvage but I don't think they have figured out how to post their own Topic, so I've created one for them and linked the original Topic below.  She's from Puerto Rico, 38 years old, and very cute!  She's only 4'11" and started March 1 at 145 lbs, but ended March 31 at 172 lbs (27 lbs in 30 days!).  Her husband has always liked weight gaining women, but only now after 11 years of marriage has she agreed to gain and get fat for him.  And she's really doing it!  She funnels multiple weight gain shakes daily, and she recently said that she wants to become a plus-sized model and will use her new discovery of feederism to gain the weight to get there.This is going to be a fun ride, folks!  She's on TikTok as MrsExperiment626, and on FF and Curvage as DeeDeethefeedee.  Show her some love and support!

*Topics merged*

Guest DeeDeethefeedee

Thank you so much for making this post .I feel so loved We will go live again tonight and are building content for a video for curvage.

DeeDee and her husband just did a livestream on TikTok, they had over 1300 people on the chat!  They did it from their car since their house had lost power.  This morning she did her weekly Wednesday weigh-in and she was 177, she wants to get to 200 as soon as she can.  They will be making pics and vids here on Curvage very soon! @DeeDeethefeedee

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

She posted this Status update this morning:

I definitely am going to keep going .My stomach hurts again today. Ugh I had over 9000 calories yesterday. My maintenance calorie level is like 1900. Leaving me with 7100 calories.  Let's see how many my body stores as fat .Ugh Nothing worse than wasted calories. It's not always a simple as eat and gain , but I am determined.

• maybejames changed the title to DeeDeethefeedee (Make me fatter)