I was looking and could not find any reference to this TikTok page I have found of a woman in her 30's who's husband has asked her to gain weight and she is documenting the whole thing as it happens.. she is actually quite hot and seems to be having fun with it all so please don't go be creepy! Looks like she has already gained 15-20 pounds in a month

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLmxUstQ/

Here's some personal favourites:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLmxFGCu/?k=1

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLmxSvE8/?k=1

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLmxmV9S/?k=1

What a find!  She's 38, 4'11", from Puerto Rico, and very cute.  Her husband has asked her to gain from her starting weight of 140 to 200 pounds, and after just 4 weeks she's up 18 pounds to 158!  You can tell she's a little unsure while following her husband's directions, but she's doing what he asks and is really gaining the weight fast... she's chugging WG shakes, funneling, and drinking appetite enhancer syrup.  She really seems to be enjoying it now!

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

p7.jpg

p8.jpg

Guest romeos92

i hope her husband makes her past much more than 200, she's hot and she must know that she's already have fans than would like her explode from fatness and would maybe she's gonna change her mind and continue gaining!!

She is very down to earth.  She is not so sure how she feels about all of this but her husband loves her and weight gain so she said she would try it.  She is still very apprehensive about it all.  Her husband has said due to her height that 200 was the max becuase he still wants her to be able to be be active and he rinks that would just be an incredible sight being 200 pounds.  

on a side note apparently when she originally agreed to gain some weight, she did so saying she would gain throughout March then lose the weight in a healthy way. Her husband wants her to reach 200 by May.  Not sure who is going to win but she is on a good path, that’s for sure!

She's gotten used to being funneled regularly now.  In the comments from her latest video, she says "I definitely feel super full after the protein ones".  Her husband lists the ingredients he uses: "Heavy cream, ice cream and mass gainer powder".  He also says "I woke her up at 2 am and gave her another one. She is a beast let me tell you".  I guess this is why she's been gaining 5-10 pounds per week for the past 4 weeks 😍

p1.jpg

Her latest video is "how to gain 30 pounds in 30 days"... her husband says she is plateauing, but they both want her to be 175 by her Wednesday weigh-in, so they are asking for people's opinions on how to do that.  Her stomach is already hurting from drinking so many weight gain shakes constantly throughout the day, but they are going to try to increase her solid food as well as make the shakes even more fattening.   She's really going for it!!!

p1.jpg

That live she just put out tonight was fantastic lol... if you missed it damn she is getting big and her husband might make an account here so don't fucking creep her out anybody.. him and her are very cool people but she is still on the fence about joining Curvage and he just created a FF account with pics to come soon also. But they might do another live tomorrow or Wednesday be on the look out !  

I thought the live stream was pretty good as well.  They have been married for 11 years, and while he has always told her she looks better with more weight, she never believed him, she thought he was just trying to console her for getting fat.  But all that time he was online watching fat chicks.  So when she finally agreed to gain some weight for him, she was shocked at how quickly he jumped into action... making shakes, buying a funnel, getting clothes several sizes larger... he had been planning this in his head for so long!  She hasn't been eating extra solid food, just downing 3-4 shakes per day in addition to her normal meals.  She said she's constantly full, her bulging belly feels like a "boulder" or a "front-facing backpack" that is so heavy she wishes she could take it off now and then to rest her back.  She initially agreed to gain as much as she can through March, then he would help her lose it all... she will probably weigh around 175 at tomorrow's weigh-in.  But since she's been getting constant positive feedback from her husband, and the praise of hundreds on online fans, she's considering going for 200 pounds by May.  Her FF is DeeDeethefeedee and I hope they join here next!

• maybejames changed the title to DeeDeethefeedee (Make me fatter)