I'm Dee Dee the feedee

Guest DeeDeethefeedee

Guest DeeDeethefeedee

Hey everyone I'm Dee Dee. Come join me on my rapid weight gain transformation. I started a month ago and am up 30 lbs. I want so much more I will be maki6lots of content so follow me for more

20220406_215853.jpg

20220406_215902.jpg

FB_IMG_1649176619879.jpg

FB_IMG_1649176434493.jpg

Guest romeos92
30 minutes ago, DeeDeethefeedee said:

How big should I get.Let me know and show some encouragement. I need it.

i would love to see you at least 350 pounds, your so hot show us how every part of your body swells and expands...one of the best feature about puerto rican girls are big booty and big booty is the sexiest part in women's body, i cant wait how big that booty gonna get...so start making videos and show us how massive your gonna get baby

Keep stuffing and funneling for a sexy fun journey.  The more you eat and funnel the faster the transformation.  Decorate your ballooning belly and blossoming butt and thighs with lots of Tiger Stripes.  A true celebration of your achievement, joy, and transformation from fit to fat!!  

Gain 10 pounds for every birthday you had or will have during your transformation.  

Guest ExponentialGrowth
3 hours ago, DeeDeethefeedee said:

Your gain so far is spectacular. You look amazing and you really have the body for it. With your drive (and growing appetite) you'll easily add another 100+ pounds and look mind-numbingly hot Dee Dee.

• 1 month later...
Guest DeeDeethefeedee
On 4/7/2022 at 9:23 AM, DeeDeethefeedee said:

Until your hips touch door frames.  Until your belly pushes the steering wheel until you an barely reach the pedals of your car.  Until people ask you when the triplets are due.  Until each boob is bigger than your head.