My Endless Desire to Eat (and Eat, and Eat)

• Curvage Model

So a visit to a friend out of town for three days turned into a non-stop eating marathon/mini vacation. She was the greatest host ever!

I have never binged so hard and so openly with someone. It was so much easier to stuff myself as much as I wanted with someone  who not just didn't think it was unusual, but was down right helpful.

After they treated us to $182 of Chinese food take out the first night, I burst the hook on my bra right out of the seam, and we just laughed about it and kept eating.

Another night, before bedtime, they drove us to a drive thru for a "snack" where we ordered $45 worth of burgers and fries that we ate in the truck sitting in the parking lot. When I complained about my pants being tight they just said roll them down! So I did and kept going.

They were sooo generous and paid for everything. They fed me for days without even a second thought. It was honestly the most food "monetarily" I have ever eaten. (I wish I knew how much we actually spent on food and drink but usually they just paid so discreetly i never knew) They acted as if it was just the most normal thing in the world. 

Even when I had a few too many drinks and so much to eat that I could barely manage to get in and out of their truck, they just helped me like it was the most natural thing to be too fat and stuffed to move yourself. They didn't laugh at me struggling,  or ridicule me for being in that condition. They just kept chatting, away all the while moving me gently and slowly but supporting all of this weight! 

And when I I told them half jokingly I was afraid that I had outgrown all my clothes I had brought with me in just one short weekend of hanging out with them, they didn't even laugh like it was a joke. They just offered to buy me something bigger to wear home!

Today when they drove me back I was so exhausted from gorging myself that I slept most of the trip. They were so sweet about it and said that it was understandable after everything they had put me through. 

So here I am feeling pampered and stuffed...and also sad, and I guess feeling a lot of embarrassment now that it's over. I can't imagine what they are thinking about me now. I keep telling myself it was them not me who made all the decisions. But I can't help feeling shame. And at the same exact time it was the greatest experience ever and I wanted it to never end! 

I'm so used to living with someone who ignores my eating and my body that it was amazing to have someone make it feel okay to be fat and hungry. 

So what did I decide to do now that I'm home alone feeling all these conflicting feelings? I just ate everything I could find in the refrigerator until I can barely move. Yeah, that helps!

20220420_121253_1650472048903.jpg

• Curvage Model
On 4/13/2022 at 6:33 PM, magicorlando648 said:

thank you for sharing all this with us, I've been following you for a while, your evolution is amazing, never stop indulging your passions 😍😍😍

Wow, thank you so much sweetie, I really appreciate that. I love the feeling of my fetish just taking over and pushing me to indulge,  but sometimes even more exciting is talking about with folks who understand or get off on it as much as I do. So glad your here sharing in the "evolution". I hope you enjoy what you see and hear.

Barbie 💋 

• Curvage Model

Okay, let's have some fun here...get creative!  (but be nice please)

FILL IN THE BLANK

While on a three day binge vacation Barbie drank way too much and ate soooo much food that now she is ____________________________.

Edited by GluttonyGal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

When I decided to just give in to my desires and eat whenever and as much as I wanted to eat, I thought is was going to be liberating.  And of course fun. And sure, arousing. But honestly I didn't really plan on how far it would go or long it would last.

Embracing my fetish has always been my goal, but embracing my gluttony...has definitely taken me a lot longer. And now that it's happening in a real way it's pretty amazing. It's like the thrill of my past binge eating marathons but all the time. Every day.

I mean, obviously I can't binge non stop every day. Who could. But I can just eat as much as I want and not care about anyone's opinion.  I can stuff myself if I want or just non stop graze if that's the mood I'm in. Who's to say I can't.  If someone doesn't like how much I eat, or how enormous I have gotten,  well that's their problem. 

I eat more than everyone around me now, at every meal. I snack all day long. I walk through the kitchen and just have to eat something. I even have a bowl of chocolates that is just for eating before bed.

I am never hungry.  Never. I eat meals whenever I feel like it. I don't even keep track now. Why bother. Who cares. Did I eat lunch already? Maybe. But I'm hungry so let's eat again. That's my new normal right now.

So, maybe this seems extreme to some. Unhealthy to others. Greedy or wasteful to a few. And yes, it is all that. It's wrong. Obscene. Selfish. But here's my response...

I spent decades denying my hunger, my literal and figurative hunger. I binged until I could take no more only to diet to reverse the effects for so many years, living in shame the entire time.  The guilty, the regret,  the embarrassment, was killing me. I often thought I just could not go on.

So now, well, if eating nonstop and getting fatter and fatter is doing me harm, it's a trade off I'm willing to make. At least I'm enjoying myself now instead of enduring deep depression and despair. 

Maybe it will change in the near future but for now I intend to eat as much as I can.

• Curvage Model

So, that's the serious bit, but let's lighten this up shall we? 

There was this cake, a ridiculous cake. One of my best friends made it. It had four layers of chocolate cake, tons of peanut butter icing, crushed peanut butter cups and pretzels inside, and covered in chocolate ganache and more crushed peanut butter cups. The damn thing weighed a ton!

It was served, for someone's birthday, with ice cream. Everyone had a small piece after a big dinner, and it was all we could do to finish it, even me. It was delicious, but so so heavy. I mean just massive and dense.

When it came time to leave,  we split the remaining cake in half. I had my half wrapped tightly and I tucked it in the refrigerator vowing to finish it all as soon as I could. Well, the next day I started eating it. Not cutting pieces,  just sitting down with cake and fork and eating as much as I could handle. 

Fast forward about 36 hours. I sit down with my remaining killer cake, determined to finish every bite. And damn it, I did. I stuffed myself with that heavy decadent cake until I thought I might just burst. I was so proud, and so full, and so sick of cake! But I had done it. Eaten it all.

Later that day my friend comes round to visit. Feeling bloated and my belly hanging heavily and aching, I was happy for the visit as a distraction from my uncomfortable predicament. Until I realized why they had come. 

They couldn't possibly finish their leftover cake and brought it to me hoping we would. 

Ugh! More cake. No way! 

But I accepted it graciously and assured them we would eat it or share it. I never wanted another bite of that cake. No way  no how.

That is until later that night when I ate the rest of their cake too, without stopping until every crumb was gone!

By my calculations I alone ate three fourths of that damn cake. And it wasn't even my birthday!

Edited by GluttonyGal

8 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

So, that's the serious bit, but let's lighten this up shall we? 

There was this cake, a ridiculous cake. One of my best friends made it. It had four layers of chocolate cake, tons of peanut butter icing, crushed peanut butter cups and pretzels inside, and covered in chocolate ganache and whole peanut butter cups. The damn thing weighed a ton!

It was served, for someone's birthday, with ice cream. Everyone had a small piece after a big dinner, and it was all we could do to finish it, even me. It was delicious, but so so heavy. I mean just massive and dense.

When it came time to leave,  we split the remaining cake in half. I had my half wrapped tightly and I tucked it in the refrigerator vowing to finish it all as soon as I could. Well, the next day I started eating it. Not cutting pieces,  just sitting down with cake and fork and eating as much as I could handle. 

Fast forward about 36 hours. I sit down with my remaining killer cake, determined to finish every bite. And damn it, I did. I stuffed myself with that heavy decadent cake until I thought I might just burst. I was so proud, and so full, and so sick of cake! But I had done it. Eaten it all.

Later that day my friend comes round to visit. Feeling bloated and my belly hanging heavily and aching, I was happy for the visit as a distraction from my uncomfortable predicament. Until I realized why they had come. 

They couldn't possibly finish their leftover cake and brought it to me hoping we would. 

Ugh! More cake. No way! 

But I accepted it graciously and assured them we would eat it or share it. I never wanted another bite of that cake. No way  no how.

That is until later that night when I ate the rest of their cake too, without stopping until every crumb was gone!

By my calculations I alone ate three fourths of that damn cake. And it wasn't even my birthday!

Seems like you're living up to your name lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BadgerMac
On 5/4/2022 at 1:19 PM, GluttonyGal said:

When I decided to just give in to my desires and eat whenever and as much as I wanted to eat, I thought is was going to be liberating.  And of course fun. And sure, arousing. But honestly I didn't really plan on how far it would go or long it would last.

Embracing my fetish has always been my goal, but embracing my gluttony...has definitely taken me a lot longer. And now that it's happening in a real way it's pretty amazing. It's like the thrill of my past binge eating marathons but all the time. Every day.

I mean, obviously I can't binge non stop every day. Who could. But I can just eat as much as I want and not care about anyone's opinion.  I can stuff myself if I want or just non stop graze if that's the mood I'm in. Who's to say I can't.  If someone doesn't like how much I eat, or how enormous I have gotten,  well that's their problem. 

I eat more than everyone around me now, at every meal. I snack all day long. I walk through the kitchen and just have to eat something. I even have a bowl of chocolates that is just for eating before bed.

I am never hungry.  Never. I eat meals whenever I feel like it. I don't even keep track now. Why bother. Who cares. Did I eat lunch already? Maybe. But I'm hungry so let's eat again. That's my new normal right now.

So, maybe this seems extreme to some. Unhealthy to others. Greedy or wasteful to a few. And yes, it is all that. It's wrong. Obscene. Selfish. But here's my response...

I spent decades denying my hunger, my literal and figurative hunger. I binged until I could take no more only to diet to reverse the effects for so many years, living in shame the entire time.  The guilty, the regret,  the embarrassment, was killing me. I often thought I just could not go on.

So now, well, if eating nonstop and getting fatter and fatter is doing me harm, it's a trade off I'm willing to make. At least I'm enjoying myself now instead of enduring deep depression and despair. 

Maybe it will change in the near future but for now I intend to eat as much as I can.

Eat what you want- just share the process with us!!😀

• Curvage Model

I read an article about intermittent fasting. One option was the 16/8 method. You fast for 16 hours and eat whatever you want for the next 8 hours.  I thought I would try it, I definitely need to lose a pound or two...or it's time to buy a new wardrobe again.

So I decided to try it. I read that most people lose weight in the very first week. So imagine my surprise when on day three my growing belly rips the seam out of my panties. 

Apparently it was not exactly true that you can eat as much as you want in those 8 hours! I chose to eat between noon and 8pm. I guess the problem is I am eating "from" noon to 8pm...not "between".

In just three days I've managed not only to not lose weight,  but I've actually gotten fatter! 😅 As my panties can now attest to.

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

Yesterday I was in the mood to eat...and holy shit did I! I binged from morning till night. It was such fun, and such a turn on that I just didn't stop. By bedtime I was so stuffed 😩 that I regretted losing control. My belly was enormous and painful. I swore I wouldn't eat again for days. I promised myself as I lay there in bed unable to get comfortable,  barely able to move, and feeling so sick that this was too much! 

But today, I'm soooo horny thinking about it that I can't stand it. And of course I want to eat again already! 😋🤣😳