My Endless Desire to Eat (and Eat, and Eat)

• Curvage Model

How much will I eat today?

Better question,  how much can I eat today?

I have an endless desire to eat, and I've gotten good at it.

I've become an eating machine. Able to stuff down a meal only to turn around and indulge in another. My ability to consume only inhibited by my location, funds, or availability of more food.

I can, if I try, eat a reasonable amount by other peoples standards. But, if left alone with nothing to stop me but my conscience, I will eat until I am no longer physically capable of more.

I am neither apologizing for, nor bragging about this. It is simply an observation of this newest phase of my fetish. The occasional binge eating, that evolved into secretly stuffing, has now grown into pure desire and enjoyment of eating. It is all I want to do. Somedays, all I can do. 

I have spent some time alone with this, trying to work out what's going on and how to be okay with it. And now, here I am once again sharing with you...baring my soul and all it's big FAT secrets. 

I want to eat. And I guess if that's what I want to do I had better be prepared to talk about it. 

And all of us want your fattony to fully blossom into total full fillment 24/7.   Time to let go and fully embrace your endless and mindless eating till you can no longer push away from the food.  Have you considered a feeder to push your limits further and enable you to fully full fill your boundless cravings?

Guest Fa10herup

Goooooooood!!!! ❤😍

Soon you will discover all of the amazing adventures every 10 pounds will bring to you. They'll all be fun. Nothing will harm you. Just the exponential desire to gorge and grow gorgeously. 

Permanent hunger. Sweet swelling. Food is like oxygen, permanent constant need of it must be had.

When one door closes, it's sealed shut.

Forward, munch!

Guest Celandine

"... trying to work out what's going on and how to be okay with it."

This non-expert says: sounds like a sugar addiction or blood-sugar spikes and crashes -- as far as I understand it, the body wants to use carbs-in as fuel, rather than fat reserves, as long as insulin levels are high. If you can get past the first 12 hours or so without carbs (say, after a long sleep), and eat enough calories of fat/protein/fibre thereafter (i.e. go "keto"/cut out the carbohydrate group), you'll likely find the cravings stop as the hormones stabilise and the bod switches to using fat reserves over craving sugar as fuel. You'll probably get an energy boost to boot.

Works for me, anyway. Try Dr Eric Berg or Dr Jason Fung on YT for better explanation. Sorry if you know all this.

I'm not saying don't get bigger if that's what you want (can relate; I have the same fetish, after all), but if you feel like you're in control of what's happening, knowing you CAN take a break whenever you damn well please can only be a good thing.

23 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

How much will I eat today?

Better question,  how much can I eat today?

I have an endless desire to eat, and I've gotten good at it.

I've become an eating machine. Able to stuff down a meal only to turn around and indulge in another. My ability to consume only inhibited by my location, funds, or availability of more food.

I can, if I try, eat a reasonable amount by other peoples standards. But, if left alone with nothing to stop me but my conscience, I will eat until I am no longer physically capable of more.

I am neither apologizing for, nor bragging about this. It is simply an observation of this newest phase of my fetish. The occasional binge eating, that evolved into secretly stuffing, has now grown into pure desire and enjoyment of eating. It is all I want to do. Somedays, all I can do. 

I have spent some time alone with this, trying to work out what's going on and how to be okay with it. And now, here I am once again sharing with you...baring my soul and all it's big FAT secrets. 

I want to eat. And I guess if that's what I want to do I had better be prepared to talk about it. 

Don't worry and be happy. Life's too short. ENJOY YOUR SELF

• Curvage Model

I was hungry. I was gloomy. I ordered pizza.

Now, after having eaten an entire large supreme pizza, my stomach is so massive and hard that I have a perfectly lovely shelf for my beverage.  

What fun!

It's the simple things that make you smile.

☺️

8 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

I was hungry. I was gloomy. I ordered pizza.

Now, after having eaten an entire large supreme pizza, my stomach is so massive and hard that I have a perfectly lovely shelf for my beverage.  

What fun!

It's the simple things that make you smile.

☺️

That moment, when with porcine eyes bc of all the hunger, when you open the pizza box and steam gets out... That moment is more than all history combined. 

Guest Dodgecummins

My goodness… reading this thread is incredible. The way you talk about yourself and your desires are so alluring. Absolutely amazing to watch you indulge constantly😳

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, anonfin said:

That moment, when with porcine eyes bc of all the hunger, when you open the pizza box and steam gets out... That moment is more than all history combined. 

Ahh from the bards lips themselves no more glorious lines have been uttered. 💋

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, fatowl said:

So true!   The simplest things provide the most joys and pleasures, satisfaction and full fillment, smiles and fun!!  But, seriously, do you have any proof of the perfectly sexy lovely beverage shelf?

I do love your inquisitive spirit. I have posted photos. 😉😉😉

• Curvage Model
On 4/6/2022 at 3:10 AM, Lake Terror said:

Holy fuck you're back?! I thought you left us for good.

Well I think this is great but honestly, how are you and are you ok?

I am here and doing as well as can be hoped for. My love hate relationship with this world always kicks my ass every few years. But I'm back for now, and a tad bit fatter for the whole experience. 

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, Dodgecummins said:

My goodness… reading this thread is incredible. The way you talk about yourself and your desires are so alluring. Absolutely amazing to watch you indulge constantly😳

Thank you my sweet. I'm so pleased you enjoy it! These types of compliments do wonders for my appetite!!! 😲😲😲

Edited by GluttonyGal

Guest Dodgecummins
Just now, GluttonyGal said:

Thank you my sweet. I'm so pleased you enjoy it! The types of compliments do wonders for my appetite!!! 😲😲😲

You’re very welcome! Oh boy, I’m glad ☺️ 😁😁