New here, any tips?

SamanthaHoney

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Hey there 👋 you look incredible 🥵

You've come to the right place to gain. Just by being here and being encouraged you'll be putting on the pounds in no time it seems. The Curvage-effect.

Do you have a weight goal (short term/long term)? 

Maybe apply to be a model and put out vids and the community can offer support 

1 hour ago, NeedsToFeed said:

New here! Any tips? I want to make serious gains.

43C27563-D81E-4EC5-9620-2D5327D6C42F.jpeg

wow, you're already off to an incredible start - I absolutely love how much of your weight has gone straight to your belly 😍

I'd say something you can start doing to further increase gains would be to have alcohol ( beer/wine etc) before your meals when possible - the body actually has to focus more on breaking down the alcohol so basically any food you eat alongside will be much more likely converted into pure wobbly fat 🤤 

as for your meals themselves - I'd recommend getting into the habit of eating one to two full pizza pies in a sitting, you can roll them up like a burrito for easier stuffing 😉

you can also melt down pints or gallons of ice cream and drink it straight out of the tub, heavy cream works great too - marshmallow fluff or Nutella are amazing for snacking on between meals also

lastly I'd recommend looking into buying these 'extra high calorie' drinks in bulk if you can 540 calories a pop goes a long way! they're called 'boost' 

good luck and happy gaining, very excited to watch you grow : )

51JFEr3NG2S._AC_SL1000_.jpg

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, NeedsFeed said:

New here! Any tips? I want to make serious gains.

43C27563-D81E-4EC5-9620-2D5327D6C42F.jpeg   5   209.67 kB   9   209.67 kB

Beautiful 🤩 thank you for the advice. I will definitely do the ice cream and Nutella 😍😍😍 Mmmmm ❤️ And I can already eat one pizza in a sitting, let’s try for two 🤤😉

• Curvage Model

Oooh, hello JellyKat! Thank you! 😊 I am a full-fledged mommy! I wake up in the mornings and my breast are so full they hurt and they get so hard! I took off my bra this morning and my right breast let down a solid stream all over my bathroom 🥵 🥛 🐄 🐮 

and you’re sexy too ;)

Guest Mr.bigbely94
1 minute ago, NeedsToFeed said:

Oooh, hello JellyKat! Thank you! 😊 I am a full-fledged mommy! I wake up in the mornings and my breast are so full they hurt and they get so hard! I took off my bra this morning and my right breast let down a solid stream all over my bathroom 🥵 🥛 🐄 🐮 

and you’re sexy too ;)

That sounds hot and messy. Do you ever take a drink from your over filled breast?

• 2 weeks later...

A large Weight gain shake before bed(icecream ,oil or butter for extra cals be generous, penutbutter,milk,and honey) is a great recipe and ’m pretty local to you I live near Detroit and I’d love to chat a lil with you if you’d like!