23 hours ago, aliceshaw said:

I'm a girl and I'm into stuffing. I love to eat delicious food especially at the cafe and restaurants. I've been always quite thin I'm 5.5 ft (168 cm) and weighted from 48 to 72 kg. Now I weight about 67 kg. I've gained about 10 kg during lockdown and weighted abouut 72 kg at that time. But I'm now too busy working, so I have not enough time to eat and keep my belly round all the time.

Here are my photos from different times.

20201127_200629.jpg

20210128_205055 копия.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

P1030512.jpg

r57 co.jpg

P1020889 co.jpg

Omg, unbelievably hot, look at the once skinny girl has become now😍😍😍

4 hours ago, aliceshaw said:

Coming home from the cafe and I'm hungry again a little, it is enought to eat some more)

do u know that you aren't considered slim lady by the society anymore, but once you're entering a place with that new potbelly you got they keep their eyes on your round belly and consider you as a pregnant or obese. it's interesting a lot of people who used to be thin once and then gained pack of lbs think they are still considered slim by society.

11 hours ago, aliceshaw said:

It's ok, it is just how I look and feel. And people will feel themselves better if they take themselves as they are) I'm not slim and that's ok, but I'm definitely attractive)

definitely, in my view your body is the most attractive body I've ever seen and your belly is the sexiest thing on the planet.

also I'm quite sure you catch more guys' attention now more than before that you used to be skinny.❤️❤️❤️

13 hours ago, aliceshaw said:

Do you like shorts?

2 (138).jpg

that's the real masterpiece😋😋

in friends gathering do you wear tight clothes intentionally to show up that growing potbelly and catch their eyes?? if yes what's been their reaction??🔥🔥