Cheerleader vs Influencer WG Drive

>_< 0_0

Guys! I had so much fun doing the last wg drive that I went ahead and made another -- this time with two gaining characters! @SilverPathfinder helped by drawing them for me. I'm posting the chapter with the art to give everyone an idea of what they look like. Say hello to Linda and Amanda, the vainest, most selfish girls in Grace University! Oh, and by the way, likes on here and DeviantArt will count as .5 pounds each. You can also vote who gains more on p*treon (follow this for a link to that: shivaakaid - Hobbyist, General Artist | DeviantArt ).

Cheerleader vs Influencer WG Drive

Chapter One

Linda

My name is Linda Santos, and my life is perfect.

At least, it was until my alarm woke me up at crack-dawn o’ clock and my hungover brain suddenly realized that it was Monday and I had Bio 201 to worry about in two hours. Where was my phone? Did I really have to open my eyes to look for it?

There it was: blurting its alarm from the carpet just out of arm’s reach. I’d actually have to get my ass out of bed to turn it off.

“Ugh…” I moaned. “This is too much drama for me…”

I’d fully intended to hit the snooze and get another ten minutes of sleep, but the short trip out of my bedcovers was enough to shake the webs out of my skull enough so I remembered I had cheer practice too.

“Huh…” I sniffed as I checked a dozen notifications on my phone. “So that’s why I set my alarm this early.”

We would be practicing on the football field today, which meant Brad would be there too. That called for about ninety minutes-worth of glo-up, so I slipped my bunny-slippers on and made my way to the bathroom. My outliner was already in my hand by the time I reached the bathroom sink and leaned closer to the mirror. I really didn’t want to be slightly late for Bio again. A full room of people gawking at you was the worst.

Okay. Pause. Let’s take a step back. My name is Linda Santos, and my life has its issues. It wasn’t perfect… but I am.

Linda Santos. Freshman of Grace University. Cheerleader. Long, razor-straight, black hair. Hazel-brown eyes. Tan skin. Five-foot-six. And… let’s step on the scale here… one hundred and twenty-six pounds – but really one hundred twenty-five because that extra pound is obviously bloating from last night. Visible abs… not quite a six-pack, but might pop-out if I do planks long enough. A twenty-seven inch waist, thirty-four inch hips, and a pair of C-cups. See? I told you I was perfect. Now I just needed to fleek my brows, comb my hair, get my foundation done… I’m perfect, okay? Need to give this bod the treatment it deserves…

Amanda

I’m Amanda Boone, but on Instagram I’m known as @Amandalorian. I know, it’s a pretty cringe profile name, but I do cosplay every once in a while. I’m working on getting a better name, okay? Maybe @amandafit or @fitamanda04. Or not. Those sounded a bit too generic, but then again, they had all the buzzwords that triggered the algorithm. Had to get that organic growth somehow, right? Bot accounts only get you so far, plus they’re apparently more expensive than I thought?

Anyway, I just started on my influencer journey, so just be patient, alright? Soon as I got accepted into Grace University, I knew I had what it took to be popular. Guys lining-up for time alone, giving me their numbers, buying me food… basically, I was in hot demand.

Speaking of hot, have you ever seen a girl like me? I mean, I’d barely even started getting myself ready for class and I was already looking like a snack. I wasn’t just blonde, I was platinum blonde. I wasn’t just fit, I was ripped. My ass wasn’t just big, it was round and ripe. I wasn’t just an A-cup, I… uh…

We’ll get back to that. Implants cost six grand last I checked.

But I am hot. I knew for a fact that if I took a selfie now as I brushed my white teeth, I’d have over three hundred likes by the time Bio 201 was over today. Just imagine how many followers I’d get once my photoshoot is over and the pics are uploaded tonight.

I was really looking forward to this photoshoot. The weather outside was finally getting warm and the cherry blossoms were blooming all around the football field. I even had some pink gym attire to wear that would match the petals floating around in the breeze. Most of all, I was looking forward to seeing Brad.

“Brad,” I whispered with a flutter of my lashes. That was how I was going to talk to him (minus the toothbrush). Brad was a total hunk. A himbo of handsome proportions. Tall, jacked, and a voice of gold… I couldn’t wait till he caught sight of me. If I timed it right, he’d be able to take my photos! Oh, I couldn’t wait!

But first, I had to survive Bio 201.

Linda

It took just a tad too long to pick the perfect outfit for class, which meant I was striding into the auditorium alone just as the professor was starting to talk about mitochondria or whatever. Several hundred pairs of eyes watched me as my heels clacked against the stairs. Maybe committing to a pair of sweats I’d only be wearing for a little while before cheer practice was a mistake.

My only hope was to avoid everyone’s gaze at my perfectness and head straight to my bff Bridget. Bridget was pretty easy to spot since she was the only goth in class. Today she was taking the gothness down a notch on account of practice being soon, but she still had her black lipstick and eyeliner on. It actually matched her black and white cheerleader uniform pretty well.

“You’re late,” she stated flatly as I sank my ass into the open seat she’d saved for me.

“Did I miss anything?”

“Nope. Where’s your uniform?”

“In my backpack. Duh!”

“Right…”

You might be wondering how Bridget and I got together. Well, it’s complicated. We still got plenty of weird looks walking around everywhere, studying together and causing mayhem at the frat parties. Let’s just say our bad bitch energies compliment each other pretty well.

Speaking of bad bitch energy, Bridget was about to pass some wicked gossip – I could tell by the way she was leaning towards me. She always tapped my wrist with hers when the tidbit was good.

“Hey,” she breathed in my ear. “You see that girl? There: the one three rows ahead of us wearing all-pink.”

“Spotted. What’s her story?”

“She totally talked-shit when you stepped into class. We should show her.”

“Bitch…” I smirked. “Girl cosplaying a skinny pig thinks she’s hot shit? It’s on.

“Ooh, pig cosplay? I like it. She’ll never live it down.”

We’d have kept it going if the boys behind us shushed us.

“Yo,” a guy with long hair wearing glasses tapped my seat with his foot. “Some of us actually want to pass this class?”

I nearly lost it, but quickly reminded myself that any fights would get me kicked-out of class, and I did need to keep my grades somewhat close to perfect? So I rolled my eyes and fixed my attention to the powerpoint slides. Who cared what Shaggy-four-eyes said? I’d get mine.

Amanda

“OMG Annie,” I smirked. “Did you see who that was?”

“It’s that one bitch who was late last time,” my friend smirked back.

“Like, isn’t she on the cheer squad or something?”

“Yeah. Plus, I saw her at the party last night pounding beers. She was **. She didn’t even know what team she was on at beer pong.”

I didn’t reply back because we got more than a couple sour looks, and the professor had just switched powerpoint slides. I figured I’d avoided everyone’s anger for the time being – but I sure was wrong.

“Hey,” Annie nudged me with the softest of whispers. “Don’t look, but… she’s glaring at us.”

“No fucking way,” I broke into a grin. “For real? The same bitch?”

“Yeah. Do you know her or something?”

“She probably remembers seeing me at the party. Might have cut her off on my way to the bathroom.”

“She is mad mad, Amanda. Should we do something about it?”

“She’s a cheerleader, right? I know where they’re practicing today. Let’s do our next shoot on the football field. She can glare all she wants then…”

Just a few hours later, Annie and I were on the turf between the home touchdown and the track. Everything was set and ready to go. Annie had her camera stand positioned at an angle that centred me in front of the home team logo, and I was striking some spicy poses in my sports bra and designer yoga pants (I wasn’t sponsoring any brands yet – but it didn’t hurt posing like I did).

Meeting Annie during orientation week was just the greatest stroke of luck for me. With her hipster vibes of ripped jeans, plaid shirts and a white beanie she wore every day no matter how warm it was, she didn’t exactly look like my type. But when I found out she wanted to major in art and be a professional photographer, I just knew she had her own gear. Sure enough, she had it all: cameras, tripods, selfie-sticks – everything I needed. We’d been friends ever since.

“Nice!” Annie snapped another pic. “Flip yer hair, girl! Don’t look at the camera, just stare at something and bite your lip, you sexy bitch…”

“How’s the view?” I asked, turning slightly to emphasize the curve of my glutes.

“Sen-sa-tional,” she replied. “Out-stand-ing. Cock your heel a bit to make your glutes flex. That’s it… and twist a little bit to make your waist look thinner.”

“Hey,” I pouted. “My bloating’s not that bad, is it? It wasn’t my idea to shoot right after lunch.”

“You are fine as hell. Don’t worry about it! We’ll hit five thousand followers in no time.”

“Yes. Yes I will,” I smiled and stared down the football field, looking for my crush, Brad. Did he see me? It was hard to tell with the whole cheer squad in the way.

“Has he spotted you yet?” asked Annie, reading my mind.

“No,” I rolled my eyes. “Believe me, I know when a boy sees me.”

“Well, we might catch him once he heads to the locker rooms to change.”

“Oh! He’s looking at us! Hi Brad!” I bounced and waved more than the actual cheerleaders. “Fuck,” I sneered. “That bitch from Bio class is blocking my view.”

“Oh no she didn’t!”

“I have an idea. Let’s keep shooting, but a little bit closer. Let’s give them a more intimate view to stare at.”

Linda

“How’s my brow-liner, Bridget?” I asked impatiently. “Do they match?”

“Come on, really?” she grunted as she continued the leg-splitting exercise the whole squad was currently doing. “This isn’t really the time for that…”

“But I really wanna look perfect for Brad.”

“This again? Look, if they’re skewed, there’s no saving them now.”

Bridget,” I hissed.

“I dunno what to tell you –”

“No, shut up! Brad’s looking.”

There he was, that hot hunk of a himbo, glancing back through his silky-smooth wavy locks, jawline silhouetted by the glow of the afternoon sun as he shifted his massive quads to force his leg-split wider and lower –

I think I might have forgot to mention something – silly me. You might have thought Brad was a football player or track runner or whatever, but actually he’s on the cheer squad like me. I know, I know. I led you on with saying we were on the football field which meant he would be there. That’s just cause he’s on the volleyball team as well and the practice sessions clash. Anyway, it was time for some showgirl action.

I flashed him a big grin – the same grin that earned me no less than four boyfriends in high school. When he didn’t smile back, I cocked my neck and arched my chest a bit to emphasize my best features. Gawd, I really hoped my eyebrows were perfect…

And… he wasn’t smiling. In fact, he wasn’t even looking at me. He was looking behind me at something – or someone.

“Oh. Em. Gee,” Bridget glanced back over her shoulder. “Girl, you are not gonna believe this.”

“What?”

“It’s her. That bitch from the classroom is taking selfies on the turf.”

What?

I twisted my torso and looked for myself. I didn’t care if I was staring anymore since we were out of the classroom. Sure enough, that bitch was right there on the twenty-yard line, flaunting herself and sticking her butt straight towards Brad. She was stealing him!

“Oh, now she’s done it!” I said aloud. “This time she’s gonna get it! Bridget! Soon as we finish, we’re taking her ass to class!”

“I’m totally down,” replied Bridget. “Let’s teach her peach-ass a lesson.”

Practice went on, but she was still there, posing and flexing not twenty yards away. If anything, she was moving closer as time passed. It was all I could think about, especially since Brad quit early once his one bit of the routine was done (you could only balance a full-grown woman in one hand and toss her into a flip so many times). There was nothing that could distract me from fantasizing about what I’d do to her now, and the longer I waited, the madder I got. There’s no way she wasn’t messing with me! She deserved everything I was about to do.

My plans were almost foiled when she and her friend started packing their shit back into their backpacks and started walking. Bridget warned me with a well-aimed nudge to my upper arm with the sharpest point of her elbow.

It was time for emergency measures.

“Hey coach?” I raised my hand. “Coach Williams! Can I go to the bathroom? Bridget and I – I mean, we have to…”

Williams was an ex-track runner who knew how to have an attitude when she wanted us to get motivated, but was calm as a cow otherwise – and I use the word “cow” because holy shit did her tits blow-up when she stopped running. Now she barely even looked at us. So far so good.

“You’re not in high school anymore,” she replied flatly. “If you have an emergency, you go and take care of it.”

“Right… um, we’ll be right back…”

“Practice is almost done anyway. I’ll see you next practice.”

“Yes. I mean, bye coach! Come on Bridget…”

Amanda

“Alright Annie,” I smirked. “Now that our sesh is done, how many pics did we get?”

“Who knows? We only need to pick the best five or so.”

“I know, I know,” I chuckled.

We were walking beneath a massive fir tree, a century-old giant with a little sign by its two-meter trunk that read “dedicated to Kiki Kamikawawo’ole 1832-1925” – whoever the hell that was.

Annie pocketed her phone and folded her arms as she looked past my shoulder. “Looks like our cheerleading bimbo took the bait.”

I turned around and saw for myself. There, from the direction of the football field, was a very heated-looking cheerleader powerwalking straight for us with her minion following close behind.

“Did you even doubt she would?” I sniggered.

The cheerleader was close enough to hear me.

“What’s so funny?” she huffed.

“I’m sorry, who are you again?” I folded my arms and stood side by side with my bestie.

“Who are you?” she jabbed a finger and started wagging her head. “Do you know who you’re messing with? That football turf is my turf, and Brad is mine, so if I so much as see you stepping there again –”

“Name’s Amanda,” I interrupted. “And I’m surprised you don’t know me. Don’t you know? I’m the most famous influencer on campus – that includes the turf by the way.”

I wasn’t too sure if this girl was the catfighting kind or the bitching kind, but as she made a little squawk of disgust, I knew she was the latter.

“Eugh! What is wrong with you? What is your problem? I am Linda Santos, and I’m –”

“You know what? I don’t care who you are. You’re on Brad’s team and he didn’t even look at you. That’s right, he was looking at this hot stuff,” I stuck my thumbs towards my face and did a hip-tilt that made Linda’s nostrils flare wider than a mad bull’s.

“Ooh, I’m so done!” she stomped her foot and clenched her little fists. “Come on, Bridget! We’re leave—”

Thmp.

A fir cone fell onto Linda’s head. The sound of it bouncing against her skull sounded like a woodpecker hitting bark. She stared down at the cone as it rolled to a stop between her feet, mouth gaping in disbelief at the universe that had betrayed her.

“Ha!” I pointed and laughed. “You see this, Annie! Look at her!”

“Shut up!” she stomped her foot again.

“You should’ve seen the look on your –”

Thoomp.

I forgot literally everything I was about to say. Suddenly, with absolutely no explanation, a fat fairy had dropped from the tree.

Yeah, that’s right. A whole-ass fairy with hummingbird wings and shit. The more I stared at her, the weirder it got. This fairy wasn’t small and dainty by any measure. Honestly, I wasn’t even sure her wings worked. She was a massively thick woman, with bean-bag ass-cheeks poking out of a thong made of hemp, and her thighs were thick as tree-trunks, but smooth as soft pillows. Her belly was even softer, bulging halfway down her lap and squeezed under watermelon-tits barely contained in something that looked like fishnet.

“Holy shit,” Linda’s goth goon somehow sounded bored even though her mouth was gaping. “What… the fuck? Why was a giant cosplayer hiding in the tree? She’s like some Elden Ring boss or something.”

“Hey,” Annie chimed-in. “I dunno who you are, but you nearly crushed my friend, so can you please explain yourself?”

Slowly, the fat fairy rose from her crouched position to her full height. I suddenly realized this woman was way bigger than I thought. She was so tall, her breasts were wobbling over our heads! She stood with her hands on her wide hips, flaunting a hyper hourglass figure covered in swirling blue tattoos that attracted my eyes to places they definitely shouldn’t go.

“Salutations, adventurers!” she beamed happily. Her wings began to buzz and slowly – like a massive bumblebee – she began to rise.

“Nope,” said the goth. “Nope! That aint me. I got homework. Gotta go. Later!”

“W-wait!” Linda tried (and failed) to grab her friend’s hand. “Don’t leave me…”

It was then that I realized that Annie was bucking-it. I only caught sight of her ass turning the corner behind the sports building before she vanished altogether. It was just me, Linda, and whoever this bumble-butt was.

“Do not mourn for them,” the fairy’s bare toes flicked at the air. “Their bodies were unworthy, regardless.”

“Who the hell are you?” asked Linda.

“I am Kiki Kamikawawo’ole, goddess regent of Kiki Island, bestower of beauty and bounty.”

“What are you doing hiding in trees?”

“I was sleeping…” she frowned and looked over our heads in confusion. “Springtime already? What month is it?”

“Who cares what month it is?” I began pointing madly at the massive woman’s navel (the part of her at eye-level). “Your fat ass nearly crushed me! So if you don’t want to get sued by my dad, you better –”

As I was ranting, Kiki stared towards the sun and saw something that made her gasp. “Oh heavens! Four full moons past the solstice already?”

“… uh…”

“Oh, I knew I shouldn’t have slept after eating! Now there’s hardly time left!”

“Alright, this is where I draw the line,” said Linda as she turned to leave. “You two weirdos have fun.”

“No! Stay!” Kiki buzzed in a low, lazy circle and blocked her with her protruding bulk. “There’s no time to explain! I have errands to do and – here, prick this needle.”

Before Linda could think of anything snarky to say, the giant fairy had conjured a razor-thin golden wand in her hand and stuck its sharp point against the cheerleader’s bare upper-arm.

Oww-wah!” Linda said in the most melodramatic whine I’d ever heard.

And then Kiki turned and pricked my left boob.

“Owch! Hey!” I glared at her, shielding my chest. “You stabbed me! That could’ve gone way deeper!”

“Sorry chosen ones; I must leave you!” Kiki raised her arms wide and craned her head upwards. “Your quests shall be explained in due time – but so long as you work together, everything will be just fine…”

There were so many things wrong with my current situation, but before I could so much as slap this oversized bee out of the air, she glowed brighter than an Irish girl tanning on the beach. I barely saw anything as I squinted at the golden rays of light, but when it was over, Kiki had shrank herself down to fairy-size and was buzzing madly upwards towards the Sports Centre rooftop.

Linda and I didn’t even stare at each other – much less acknowledge each other’s existence – until a sharp hiss of discomfort from my rival broke the mood.

“This is not happening to mee-uh!” she whined and stared at the single bead of blood on her otherwise-unharmed skin. “That flying fatty just attacked me! What the fuuuuck?” then she looked at me as if suddenly remembering that I existed.

“Yes, can I help you?” I asked as if she were an annoying retail customer.

“You just stood there!” she raved. “You let her do this to me!”

“Girl, you crazy as fuck. I don’t care what you or whoever that was said. I’m going to find my friend and you better not even think about working together.”

“Whatever,” Linda rolled her eyes. “Not like it was my idea.”

“Okay bye!”

“Just go.”

“Bye Felicia!”

Linda

To think that I had to put up with such bullshit. First I find this upstart on my turf trying to take Brad away from me, next some fat giant with little wings stabs me in the arm with a little sword! Was there anything else that could go wrong with my day? And who exactly was that woman? What was her name… Coco? Fuck you, Coco. I don’t know who she was or what she thought she was, but the only thing she’d done so far is literally ruin my life.

I really needed a break, so I did what any popular girl does in a stressful situation: I pulled my phone out and started blizting text messages at the first person I thought would reply back: Bridget.

Hey, I texted as fast as my thumbs could tap. WTF?

What’s up? She replied in seconds. Is the drama over?

“Bitch,” I cursed to myself before sighing and typing again. “Whatever…” I need a break from this BS. Meet you at Sage?

I couldn’t afford to stay mad at her for abandoning me. Honestly, I should’ve been right behind her, but was too busy trying to figure out if the giant woman’s wings were real or not. I mean… sure, she was floating in the air and all, but humans don’t fly, right? And seriously! All this thinking was making my head hurt! That’s why I was suggesting we go to the local college café.

Sure. I’m here already. You want mint ice cream?

I didn’t. Actually, come to think of it, I did. I could feel my stomach start to growl like crazy. But I shouldn’t because I chugged, like, a six-pack’s-worth of carbs. But… I hadn’t actually eaten anything since then, so maybe…

You kno me so well, Bridge, I typed after a ten second pause. Just not too big a cup.

Too late, she texted back. Got a big one. You deserve it.

“Ugh,” I rubbed my stomach before texting back. Fine. Coming. We’ll talk about how to take care of Amanda when I’m there. Ttyl.

As I made my way around the sports building, something heavy buzzed overhead. I looked upwards through the treetops to catch sight of it, but it was gone.

Cheerleader Influencer 1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back with another chapter! This one is longer (fatter?) than the last one -- and the weight gain begins! You can contribute to their gain by liking the chapters on here and DeviantArt (link at the top). Each reaction is worth half a pound! Oh, and @SilverPathfinder is doing the art for each chapter. She'll post an update on the girls' figures in a week.

Chapter Two

Linda

Sage was a small restaurant situated in a corner of the Student Union. Staffed by students with poor parents, it brewed coffee and served food just slightly better than the chow hall food served downstairs, which made the food slightly more than satisfactory. Anyway, I strutted past the glass food displays towards the window booths. Bridget was staring at me from the booth furthest down the row, wiggling her fingers with a deadpan expression. To anyone else, her resting-bitch-face was enough to make them avoid her, but I knew her: the way she cocked her head slightly with one eyebrow twitching told me she was happy to see me. That meant she had juicy gossip.

“Talk to me,” I scooted myself onto the seating opposite the table from her. “What you got about Amanda?”

“First off, ice cream,” Bridget nudged a giant cup of frozen dairy towards me. “It’s starting to melt.”

“Sure...” my lips pursed at the sight of the white cream laced with red. “What’s this? Strawberry?”

“Yeah,” Bridget nipped half a spoonful of her own ice cream.

“It looks like period blood.”

Bridget nearly snorted her mouthful. “Stahp. I’ll get brainfreeze.

“Totally worth it,” I smirked. “Got you to smile for the first time in a week.”

“Okay, whatever. Here…” she unlocked her phone and showed me her Instagram. “Check this out. I found that bitch’s Insta.”

“Ooh, good work. What’s this bitch called… @Amandalorian? Total nerd.”

“Only a few thousand followers, too. So much for ‘influencer.’”

“Okay…” I slowly took a larger bite. “Okay… there’s gotta be something we can do about this. We can report her account for something.”

“Already did, for whatever good it does.”

“Good. Next, let’s follow her account.”

“Aren’t you worried she’ll notice?”

“My insta is @Linzzz so she’d have to search through my pics to realize it’s me.”

“That makes one of us…”

Our scheming was interrupted by a loud rumble from my stomach.

“Wow,” said Bridget. “I thought you said you weren’t hungry.”

“I’m doing intermittent fasting,” I replied trying to ignore the heated blush on my face.

“So you, like, skip a meal?”

“Shut uhp,” even as I moaned, my stomach was gurgling again.

“Hey, if you’re hungry, then you’re hungry.”

“I wish… is it just me, or is this ice cream making me even hungrier?”

“Maybe your body’s trying to tell you something.”

“Uh, and maybe I’m gonna tell my body to shut the fuck up? I want abs, Bridget. I’m so close… so maybe after we finish these we eat some salad to balance things out? I’m actually more hungry than I thought…”

Amanda

“Wowwwww,” I gaped at the notification on my phone.

“What’s up?” Annie leaned closer.

“Oh. Em. Gee. Annie, look who just followed my Insta.”

It was bestie’s turn to gape like a fish. “Is that who I think it is?”

“Our least favourite cheerleader. It’s gotta be. Look at the pics on her profile! That’s totally her.”

“You need to block that bitch,” Annie suggested.

“Actually…” I smirked to myself. “I think this works to my advantage. You know what they say, keep your enemies close, and your friends closer.”

“Isn’t it the other way around…?”

“That’s what I meant! Gawd! Anyway, looks like she’s got a public account, so let’s see what she does when I follow right back…”

I was interrupted by a sudden fart. Annie and I stared at each other. Was that from me? Fuck! It was like a gunshot! I was completely caught off-guard!

“Um, excuse you?” Annie squinted.

“Jesus, what the hell?” I sneered at myself. “Seriously, what the fuck?”

“Did you have any dairy this morning? You told me you couldn’t have dairy the other day…”

“I haven’t had dairy in months, Annie! Whatever. We have more important things to talk about…”

I felt it coming: another fart suddenly bubbling within me. I had two seconds to clench my cheeks tight in order to stop it, but it had the opposite effect I desired: it was even louder.

“Breathe through your mouth, girl!” Annie groaned.

“Damn it, this can’t be happening to me!” I held my stomach. “Why? Why is it happening to me?”

“You don’t think it’s something to do with that flying fattie, do you? You told me she pricked you with a giant needle…”

I stared at her, still nervously cradling my belly. “You don’t think she poisoned me, do you?”

“What’s your symptoms? Besides gas, I mean.”

“I don’t know… it doesn’t feel like I’ve been poisoned. But I’m starting to feel some pressure… like I just ate a huge meal.”

“You’re bloated?”

I was – and the bloating was getting worse. It was bad enough that I had a bad case of gas. To top it all off, I could feel pressure against my stomach. It wasn’t painful – or even that intense – but I could see my stomach rounding-out, taught and full.

“I’m fine,” I finally let go of my stomach and did my best to ignore its low gurgling. “We need to think of how to take care of Linda. Search her Insta for clues! What’s she like? Who’s her friends? Where does she hang out?”

“She just posted!” Annie replied. “Caption says… ‘healthy eating for a healthy life.’ Huh…”

“Let me see!” I moved to her side, barely managing to silence another fart mid-step. “So she’s taking food selfies?”

“Looks like she’s eating well,” Annie snickered. “Check the empty ice cream cup past the salad bowl.”

“That’s Sage food if I ever saw it – wait, you see that hand? Right there on the edge of the pic –”

“Gawd, that smell! Warn me before you get close…”

“Annie not now! Look closer… zoom-in on the hand… you see that? Those black nail extensions? That’s Linda’s friend! I recognize her.”

“Okay, so we already knew they were close, so why does it matter they’re together?”

“Because we’re about to learn who her friend is! Check the comments section; she’s bound to write something there. All we need to do is match her face to one of her profile pics.”

“Lots of thirsty guys on here… are these even real people? I swear there’s five bots for every human on this app…”

“There she is! That profile pic with the goth makeup. Follow her.”

“Uh, okay. Now what?”

“Now we just have to figure out where she hangs out and pull a little prank. Also, what the fuck is up with this bloating? It just keeps getting worse…”

Linda

“Bridget, why are you staring at me like that?” I asked as I finished my salad. “Is there something wrong with my makeup?”

“So are you still on your diet or…?”

“Seriously? I’m hungry, okay? I don’t know why, but no matter how much I eat, I just get hungrier. I don’t even feel full. It’s like there’s, like, a vacuum inside me or something – and it’s none of your business anyway, so shut up.”

My growing hunger was starting to make me nervous. This wasn’t my first diet, and I knew food cravings were a thing, but this feeling? This was something else. It was not normal for me to be this hungry after consuming a giant ice cream and half an enormous salad bowl. It was as if I hadn’t eaten at all. This hunger (or whatever) was dangerous for my perfect figure. I definitely had to stick to salad.

“So you finishing that salad or what?” I stared hungrily at my friend’s barely-touched food.

“I mean,” she stirred her fork through the greens. “Those ice cream scoops were way bigger than I thought so I was thinking maybe taking it home…”

“Give it here,” I grabbed her bowl before she could say no and dumped its contents onto mine.

“Uh… okay? So I just got a follow from the goon.”

“Mmph?” I could barely reply with so much lettuce in my face.

“Amanda’s sidekick? The girl that was standing next to her? I recognize her from the pics. Looks like her name’s ‘Annie.’ Honestly, who’s dumb enough to stalk someone with their main account?”

I swallowed before answering. “…duh! Influencers aren’t known to be smart – all they know how to do is stand around being hot and sexy.”

“No kidding.”

“This can work to our advantage. If they want to stalk us… why not give them a place to stalk us?”

“What’s the plan?”

I inhaled another mouthful of salad with a grin, swallowing it quickly in some vain attempt at feeling some kind of fullness, but with no success. “There’s a party at the Beta Chi house tonight. It’s technically a private party for pledges, but I learned about it from my sources…”

“Sources? Your crush Brad has been making moves to pledge for them all semester; it’s not exactly hard to figure out when –”

“Whatever! Shut up! Here’s what we do: you’re gonna post a mirror selfie of you pre-gaming before going to Beta Chi, together we’ll crash the party – and I’ll kiss Brad right in front of Amanda!”

“You really think they’ll follow us?”

“I’m totes positive they will. She’s already jealous that I’m more popular than her. She’ll come thinking she’ll find a way to humiliate me. Luckily, I’m two steps ahead of her. This plan… is perfect.”

As I swallowed the last bite of salad, I noticed my hands shaking. Was I really this excited about my scheme? Maybe, maybe not. All I knew for sure was… I had to pee?

Amanda

Gawd…” I groaned after finishing my second monster. “Why isn’t this working? I really need to study here!”

I was a little tall for a girl and worked-out enough to make my glutes pop, but with caffeine, I was a lightweight. I should be a lightweight, but for some reason none of these energy drinks had managed to kick my ass into gear!

Was it because I was bloated? I lay my hand against the taut dome of my belly as it pressed against my jeans. I’d had my bloat episodes in the past (cheese – seriously, never again), but this? This was next-level. It felt as if I was stuffed with actual food. I looked like I’d just eaten Thanksgiving dinner followed by seconds! Honestly, this bloating was so bad, I almost felt like I should skip a meal or two.

But skipping meals was exactly what I absolutely could not do. See, I’d been on a strict diet regimen, slowly building my toned figure as I built my Instagram persona, and if I skipped food now, I’d over-eat next meal. I’d gain weight and get fat – not going to happen.

“Ugh,” I leaned back in my seat and gave my taut belly a slow rubbing. “Caffeine rush… any day now…”

My phone vibrated against my ass and I pulled it out of my back pocket. Annie had just texted me.

Jackpot, she wrote with a photo attachment.

I unlocked my phone and took a look. It was a screenshot of Linda’s friend Bridget’s Insta. Bitch had uploaded a bathroom selfie with a can of Bud-lite in one hand and her tongue lolling. Pre-gaming before the big Beta-Chi party tonight! #fuckMondays.

I texted back. You thinking what I’m thinking?

Let’s do it.

Yass bitch! Bio studies can wait till tomorrow.

I sighed and rose from my seat with a lazy stretch. I felt the bottom of my shirt brush against the edge of my protruding belly and instinctively tugged it back into place.

“I hate to do this,” I patted the smooth dome just under my shirt. “But there’s no putting it off anymore… this better not fuck with my pre-gaming tonight…”

It was time to drink my vegan weight gain shake. I wasn’t actually on a vegan diet, but it had a healthy macro-balance or something. Plus, my ghost of a roommate hated its banana flavour, so she sort-of gave it to me for free?

Anyway, I’d mixed the shake an hour ago, but had been procrastinating on drinking it for the last hour because of how stuffed and full I felt. I picked it up from my desk: a 40oz plastic container filled with thick, yellow liquid.

“Welp,” I twisted it around in my hand before tilting it back to pour into my mouth. “Here goes nothing…”

The shake went down surprisingly easy. I’d expected some discomfort, but I felt no worse than before and didn’t even have to pause for a subtle belch. It was as if I wasn’t swallowing at all!

“Mm, cool,” I nodded at the empty shake. “That should get my carbs in for the day. Now to crack a cold one and put a dress on. Where’s my heels…?”

Linda

“You want one of these IPAs?” Bridget offered me a bottle of something called “Raging Bitch.” It looked dense.

“Please,” I waved the bottle away. “I’ve had more than enough carbs today. That shit looks strong AF.”

“You want a Corona, then?”

“Sure,” I took the second bottle from her hand and chugged half the contents before catching my breath. “I don’t get it. Why am I still sober? Did they water these down or something?”

“You do drink a lot for someone not twenty-one –”

“Whatever. Do you see Brad?”

Bridget nodded towards a door that led to the back patio. “The frats dragged his ass outside to the back yard. They looked bitter.”

“Yeah, about that…” I took another swig of Corona. “That’s probably your fault. Everyone saw your selfie and crashed this place. At least a hundred people are here.”

“Hey, it was your idea.”

“Suck it up, butter-bitch, of course it was my idea – and all we have to do is blame Amanda for it. Oh, and delete the selfie.”

“It was only up for half an hour anyway.”

“See? Stop worrying about it. Also, where’s Amanda and her pet?”

“In the next room by the beer pong table. They haven’t found us yet, but they know we’re here.”

“Shit,” I finished my drink and held my hand out until Bridget handed me another.

“What?”

“Just follow me. We’re gonna say hi.”

Amanda

“Hey,” Annie nudged my arm with her elbow. “You feeling alright? You’re looking tipsy.”

She was right. Soon as I entered the frat party, I started feeling a buzz, and it only got worse as the party went on. It was getting so bad that I had to lean against the pong table to keep my balance.

“I’m… doing good,” I forced a smile.

“No, you’re really not. I know how much of a lightweight you are. How many drinks have you had?”

A belch escaped my lips before I answered. “None! I haven’t had any since we got here!”

“Sheesh, Manda. I knew you were a lightweight, but not like this.”

“It doesn’t matter,” my vision doubled for a split second before I regained my composure. “We’re here to crash Linda’s party and steal Brad’s heart, so –”

“Fuck…”

“What?”

“They’re here. She’s here!”

I looked-up. There, in the doorframe between us and the second living room, stood Linda. I recognized that straight black hair and obnoxiously pushed-up boobs anywhere. Somehow, she’d managed to make herself look even sluttier than before, with a midriff-baring outfit and five-inch heels.

“Sup bitch?” I blurted without much thinking. “Who invited you?”

“No one’s invited,” she replied with a wag of her finger. “But like you care about that.”

“I bet you crashed this party to see Brad,” I managed to say without slurring my words.

“As a matter of fact, I didn’t,” Linda smiled. “I came to see you see me hook up with him!”

“I’m sorry, what?”

“That’s right! I knew you’d find your way here, thinking you’d be stealing him away from me. Well, guess what? I’m two steps ahead of you! Once Brad comes back inside, I’ll be wrapped around his arms faster than –”

Linda’s goth-goon nudged her just hard enough to make her stop.

What?” Linda stomped her foot.

“Um…” the goth signalled as subtlety as she could towards the room behind them. There – still in his cheerleading tracksuit uniform – was Brad.

He looked bad. Don’t get me wrong, he was hot as ever, but he looked like a child who’d been grounded to his room with no wifi. All his friends from Beta Chi were standing next to him, two of them holding his arms while the rest grinned just behind Brad’s back.

Linda’s smug look evaporated, replaced with a fish-like gape as her crush was escorted right past her.

“Brad?” she cracked a smile. “Um, hey… how are you? Were you, like, standing behind –”

One of the bigger Beta Chi’s – who I recognized as Grant, a receiver on the football team – pushed his way through the crowd and made Linda spill her drink all over her dress. “Out of the way, sweet cheeks,” he said before her anger reached its boiling-point. “Your crush has some business to take care of.”

As Linda started waving her arms upwards while her friend wiped her down, Grant jumped on top of a reclining chair as loudly and obnoxiously as he could and spread his arms before the crowd.

“Ladies and gentlemen!” he yelled as loud as he could. The way he waved his arms while bellowing with his deep voice reminded me of Chris Farley ranting on SNL. “Nice of you to drop by – but what the fuck are you doing here?”

About two dozen bystanders laughed and someone said something about Grant’s pink shirt, but every conversation died down. Grant was friends with what felt like half the campus, and he held their attention better than any of our professors could dream.

“I’m sure Brad’s told you how he’s pledging for us,” Grant pointed at Brad, who was still being held by two Betas. “And I’m sure he’s told you a lot more than he’s supposed to! We’re a fraternity, Brad! Our pledge week is secret! Would you lie to your brothers?”

“No, I wouldn’t!” Brad yelled back.

“Say, ‘no, big brother!’”

“No, big brother!”
               “Oh, okay! So did you tell anyone about tonight’s cookout? Hmm?” Grant was feeding off the energy of the crowd, who added enough ooh’s and aww’s to fill a sitcom laugh-track. “Any… girls? Someone in this room? Someone… who posted the deets on our cookout?”

“Yes, big brother!” Brad replied.

“Well, how can I trust you? What can we possibly do to regain each other’s trust?”

It was this very moment that my buzzed brain had one of its dumb ideas. Hell, I even knew it didn’t make perfect sense, but I was too high to stop myself.

“I did it!” I blurted. “It’s my fault, I’m sorry! I came to this party because I love you, Brad!”

“What the hell?” Linda yelled from across the room. “Brad, don’t listen to her! She followed me to this party because I’m the one that wants you! Uh… I might have told Bridget about the cookout…”

“Ooh, spicy,” Grant laughed and half the room followed his lead. “Looks like Brad’s got ninety-nine problems and bitches are two of them! Looks like we’re about to solve this the Beta Chi way! Ladies and gentlemen, what you are about to see is gonna be rough, but we never invited you, so you asked for it! Fetch the kegs!

The roar of the crowd was deafening. Meanwhile, I stood there dumbfounded

“Kegs?” I blinked. “Annie, did he say kegs? Kegs of what? What does he mean, ‘kegs?’”

She never answered. Instead, she started gawking past me. I followed her gaze and spotted a commotion in the back of the crowd. Two perspiring steel kegs were being hauled atop several frat boys’ shoulders, each big enough to smuggle a dog through airport security.

“Oh,” I trembled with anxiety. “Those kegs. I hope that’s juice…”

The kegs were placed atop the pong table with heavy slams, and the frats began to fix black tubes onto the spouts with expert, almost choreographed motions.

“As you can see,” Grant raised his arms again. “These lightweight lovers are about to have a drinking contest! Whoever drinks the most gets to give Brad a smooch!”

“Are you crazy?” Linda jabbed her finger towards one of the kegs again and again. “You expect us to chug that much beer?”

“You can stop drinking anytime you want,” Grant smiled evilly. “And you’re not chugging. This is Guinness – one of the densest, most delicious beers in existence! Its taste needs to be appreciated! That’s why you’re going to be drinking one at a time!”

I gasped. “What? But they’re so big!

“Not the kegs – you,” Grant pointed at me for emphasis. “Why don’t you go first? What’s your name?”

“Um… Amanda!”

“Give it up for Amanda!” Grant shook his fist and the crowd cheered. “What are you waiting for? Grab the tube and start sucking!”

I glanced nervously at Annie and we shared a wordless, worried moment with each other. We both knew I was the lightest lightweight, and I was somehow tipsy on the pre-game alone. I nearly shook my head and tapped-out – I nearly stepped away from the pong table in front of everyone – but then I saw Linda walk around the table and position herself before her own keg, glaring at me from mere feet away. I couldn’t let her see me quit. I couldn’t let her win a kiss from Brad! That’s why I pushed all my doubts aside and grabbed the long, black tube.

“Well,” I shrugged at Annie. “Here goes nothing. Drag my ** ass home if I pass-out, okay?”

“Start drinking already!” Linda snapped.

I started sucking, cheeks squeezing into my face as I swallowed air. I sucked harder… and then Annie turned the spout to let the beer flow. I’d totally forgotten to do that. Fuck me.

It was enough to make Linda share a laugh with her friend. “Bitch doesn’t even know how to drink. Can you believe this shit?”

“Seriously,” her friend’s lips twisted into a half smirk. “What did you expect?”

Oh, they were so going to pay for that! Using my boiling frustration as inspiration, I seized hold of the tube with both hands and sucked the beer down as fast as I could. The Guinness was extremely bitter, and I nearly sputtered the first mouthful all over the pong table, but just because I was a lightweight didn’t mean I didn’t know how to drink! The trick was to swallow before my tongue could taste the brown poison and trigger my gag reflex.

“Oh woah, looks like we got ourselves a drinker!” Grant said to the growing cheers of the crowd. “She’s sucking it down like there’s no tomorrow!”

“Yeah, she is,” Bridget rolled her eyes. “I bet she’s got a lot of practice sucking,” she snickered with Linda as she said it.

“Yeah!” Annie snapped back. “She’s been sucking Brad’s dick is what she’s been practicing!”

“Ugh! Bitch!” Linda gaped with indignation. “No, she hasn’t! You take that back!”

“Hey Brad!” Grant grinned. “What are you waiting for, cheerleader? Give us a cheer! Show us your team spirit!”

“Uh…” Brad blushed. “Um… two, four, six, eight! Who do we appreciate?”

“Louder! Do the pompom thing!”

“But there’s no pompoms –”

Give that man some pompoms!

I couldn’t bear to watch! I couldn’t bear anything that was happening around me! Every single party crasher and frat boy in the entire house was crammed into the living room, stuffed wall-to-wall, peering above each-other’s shoulders as they watched me making an ass of myself for Brad. If I looked a single one of them in the eyes… no, I couldn’t look! Instead, I leaned back, looking towards the ceiling as I let the beer trickle down my throat as I gulped mouthful by mouthful. Somehow I’d swallowed a whole pint’s-worth by now. I’d never chugged so fast before. Any second now I’d feel that tell-tale pressure in my gut – a simmering, bubbling tightness that would force me to stop and wait for a massive belch to escape my lips before chugging some more.

But the belch never came.

Bra-a-a-p!

I snapped out of my funk and dared a glance towards my sworn enemy. Did that cheerleading bitch Linda just loose a fat belch?

“Whoa, girl,” Bridget rested her black-manicured nails on the blushing girl’s shoulder. “What was that?”

“I’m fine,” Linda brushed her friend’s hand off.

“You already had a few; are you up for this?”

“I said I’m fine!

I quickly averted my gaze before Linda noticed I was staring. There were more important things to worry about. For one, the sheer amount of beer I’d managed to gulp down was approaching a whole gallon. At this point I could expect to black-out in the next few minutes, or worse. It was scary. But I couldn’t quit now, could I? Not with Linda laughing at my drinking skills. Not with Brad hopping around with pompoms in the middle of the room. I couldn’t let this be for nothing! So I kept drinking…. and drinking…

It was easy. My stomach was a bottomless pit that never grew taut and full. The gas I always got drinking alcohol or soda was completely absent. Could it be that I wasn’t drinking as fast as I thought I was? Was the tube not working properly? I thought like this through two of Brad’s dance routines. There was no way I’d just drank what felt like two gallons when I felt exactly the same as before I’d started, and yet… the mouthfuls of bitter brown drink filling my cheeks between each swallow didn’t lie. I was guzzling this Guinness. So what the hell was going on?

Eu-u-ur-r-p! Be-a-a-uu-r-p!

I looked towards Linda again, but my view was blocked by Bridget’s back. Three people were crowding around the annoying woman, consoling her like she was a spoiled princess, and like a spoiled princess she lashed-out at them.

“Get away from me-uh!” she shoved free. “Give me some space!”

“Linda,” Bridget said with obvious concern. “This isn’t normal. We need to get you to a hospital or something –”

“I said I’m fine!” Linda pushed her clumsily. “Leave me alone!”

Then I saw it. Linda’s gut, round as a bowling ball and tight as a drum. Wearing a midriff-baring dress was clearly turning-out to be a mistake for her, as it revealed her tummy-bulge as prominently as Rihanna’s maternity clothes. It was as if she’d swallowed a whole-ass melon!

Or… two gallons of beer…

“It doesn’t even f-uuhh-eel bad,” Linda groaned as she fanned her face with her hand. “Just a l-hic-ttle tight…”

And then it finally clicked in my head. Linda’s full belly, my empty one, the weird appetite swings and bloating throughout the day, that fat fairy that fell out of the tree, it all made sense! The fairy woman had been such a quick and unusual encounter that my mind simply couldn’t-even and shoved the incident into storage. It just hadn’t been possible to think deeply about it because it had been so bizarre that I was tempted to think it hadn’t even happened. But it had. That fairy had done something to us, and I had a hunch what it was. Call it a gut feeling.

Linda glowered in my direction and sneered. This time I didn’t look away. Instead, I sucked harder and faster – as fast as I could. She looked ready to give me some snarky comment, but all that came out of her mouth was a heavy belch. She frowned with confusion, staring down at herself as she cupped her new food-baby in her hands. Confusion quickly gave way to shock as her belly swelled faster than ever. I could almost see it rounding-out.

“Oh my god…” Linda gasped. “It’s stretching. What the fuck? What the hell is… ohh… oohhh…”

Linda’s belly-button popped into a dime-sized outie with a muffled thump. She groaned with relief before remembering how angry she was and looking back at me. I saw her realize what was happening, the way her lashes flickered angrily as her mouth gaped wide.

“You!” she pointed at me. “Stop it!”

“Stop what?” asked Annie.

“Just stop! Quit it!” she whined.

She knew what was happening to us, but couldn’t say it out loud. It was just too crazy – too embarrassing to admit. The fairy queen had cast a spell on us. What I ate and drank went into Linda, and what Linda ate and drank went into me.

Staa-uhr-hhhp!” she belched as she said the words.

No one except a few close to us had noticed Linda’s swelling belly. Brad’s friends had stripped their shirts off and were using them as pompoms as they clumsily danced with Brad, and it was stealing everyone’s attention. There was no one around to stop the match – but then again, who would? It was driving the bloated cheerleader mad. She’d obviously never resorted to violence in her life, and the thought of ripping the tube from my mouth had apparently not even crossed her mind.

“Fine!” she stomped her foot. “Fine! You don’t wanna stop? We’ll see how you feel about this…!

It was my turn to feel fear. Linda took the tube from her own beer keg and shoved it into her mouth. I looked left and right, desperately hoping someone would see her and force her to wait her turn, but Grant had jumped down from his perch and forcing Brad to try to lift him over his shoulders. Linda was gonna bloat me!

It was a race. I needed to make Linda black-out before she made me black-out! I could feel my belly filling-up, pressing more and more against my dress. I nearly stopped gulping as a belch forced its way through my nostrils. I resisted the urge to lay my hand against my belly just in case Linda was watching. Instead I sucked and chugged as fast as I could.

My belly kept swelling rounder and fuller. I could feel my stomach pressing against my lower rib cage. My dress was starting to get tight. A quick look over in Linda’s direction showed me she was bigger still, with her naked belly starting to rest against the edge of the pong table as she sucked furiously against the tube. At least she didn’t have to worry about her dress tearing…

Rip.

It was happening. A seam on my right side was coming apart. I could feel the fabric prying loose. Linda was chugging fast for her to be able to fill me up this fast, the ** little party-whore. My left seam quickly followed. This was way more than just bloating. My belly had never been this big and round before. It felt like a liquid bowling ball, and I was tempted to lean against the pong table like my rival was. I should’ve felt painfully stuffed, but instead felt a steady pressure on all sides of my belly as it fought for extra space. I could feel my skin tingling against the fabric. Was my skin stretching? Had the fairy turned us into rubber balloons?

Who cared? I had to keep drinking!

My vision was starting to blur. Looking in any direction made my eyes trace lazily back to the centre of my sockets. My sense of awareness whittled away until the only thing that mattered was what was in front of me. My keg was wobbling, which meant it was nearly empty. And then –

“Ptah!” I spat the tube out. My keg was empty. “Whoo!”

I raised my hands in victory and heard a long rip. My dress had finally quit. A ragged gash had torn straight across my watermelon-sized belly, which pushed through stray threads like a pumpkin in the weeds.

“Whoa, wait a minute!” someone shouted. “What the fuck!”

“Catch her! She’s going down!”

I had no idea what was happening, save that I heard something heavy thump onto the carpet.

“Lindaa?” I rubbed my belly with both hands. It was so sensitive and tingly. “Linda was that you? Bitch…”

Pop.

“Ooh!” I noticed my belly button had popped. “That felt… that felt good…”

I don’t remember falling, but the next thing I knew was I was on the floor and everyone was crowding around me. Their hands felt so good on me…

Linda

I stirred from a deep sleep and stretched my legs under the warm covers with a soft groan. This wasn’t the first time I’d blacked-out from a party binge, so the fact that my memory of where I was and what had happened didn’t faze me. In fact, was feeling pretty good. I didn’t even have a hangover, which was unusual considering what happened last night.

What happened again? It was still hard to remember. I opened my eyes and took a look at the room. Movie and football posters were all over the walls. The bed I was sleeping in had rough-looking tan blankets that looked as if they’d never been made. Looked like the frat boys put me in here to sleep it off. At least they’d remembered to shut the door this time.

They’d also left my purse by the bed. I took a deep breath and reached-in to draw my phone out. I had the normal spam notifications, along with a long text from Bridget which I opened immediately. I needed answers.

Had to tell Grant u weren’t 21 yet, she texted with a cringe emoji. Had to do it tho – they wanted to haul ur ass to ER. But u looked ok, so we put u in Grant’s room. Text me when ur awake ttyl.

“Did that bitch just ditch me?” I frowned at my phone. “Whatev’s. What time is it? I need to get home and study for –”

As I sat up in bed, I felt something was wrong. Was my stomach folding? I peeled back the blankets from my torso.

“What the fuck?” I gasped.

My stomach – my perfectly toned, ironing-board stomach – had rolls. I had rolls! Like, there were three of them!

“O-oh gawd, oh my god, this can’t all be me!”

My hands grasped desperately at my skin, sinking my fingers into the folds as I tried desperately to pull the spare pudge off of me. It had to be a frat boy prank. It had to be fake! But the more my fingers sank into the warm flesh and felt every square inch of smooth skin, I slowly realized with mounting panic that it was real – and it was so much worse than I thought.

My stomach had somehow ballooned outwards in every direction, a new layer of fat two inches deep surrounding my waist from my deepened navel all the way around my softened sides to bulge on the small of my back. The rolls rested prominently against the lower hem of my bare midriff like croissants in a bakery display shelf. I felt a pinch near my armpits as my hands scrambled and explored, and when I looked at them, I saw more skin bulging against the dress. My thin, lightly-muscled upper-arms had puffed-up into round sausage-like tubes. My breasts… oh my god, my breasts were enormous! They were at least a couple cup sizes bigger than before. Were they why I was having trouble catching my breath? The dress was so tight…

“No, no this can’t be happening to me!” I sprang out of bed and grimaced when I felt my stomach fat jiggle. “Why is this happening to me?”

I needed a mirror. Any mirror. A reflection on a dark tv screen would do at this point! I had to see what I looked like before anyone saw me!

I found what I needed in a dark window over a cluttered study desk. The sun had set, and the light in the room was reflecting against the glass. I almost didn’t look, but when I finally did, I couldn’t stop staring.

I looked chubby. My tummy bulge wasn’t as bad now that I was standing-up, but it still stuck outwards and dug against the open sides of my dress. Instinct learned from multiple binges at dozens of parties took over, and I sucked my stomach in. Better… slightly better… I twisted left and right, checking my profile for trouble areas. Like this I could still look svelte, even though my waist was still wider on the sides. If I wore high-waisted jeans and shapewear, I had a chance of hiding my sudden gain until I figured out just what the hell was going on…

Something that sounded like the world’s fattest bumblebee buzzed by my ear.

“Oh my, look at you!” said a familiar voice.

“Eep!” I ducked away from the baseball-sized insect.

“Don’t be afraid, little maiden! It’s me! Kiki Kamikawawo’ole!”

I took a better look at the insect. It was, in fact that fat fairy after all, and not an insect. Somehow she was bug-sized now, but just as fat. That didn’t stop me from backing against the wall.

“You!” I wailed. “What is this? What’s happening to me-uh?”

“It’s simple,” Kiki buzzed closer to my face. “You and your partner have been chosen to be my great and mighty champions.”

“…what?”

“Together you will help one another to ripen and blossom into voluptuous vessels for the return of Mother Didivasahrasupta, the Goddess of Spring and Fertility!”

“Wait, do you mean Amanda? You expect me to work with her? Doing what exactly?”

“You’ve been doing such a good job as well!” Kiki flew down towards my belly and gave it a light tap with her little hand. “Such heft and girth – and in less than a full-day’s cycle! I can’t remember any champions growing so quickly…”

“Hey! Stop-uh!” I swatted her away. “Just tell me what you did to us! Why am I fat?

“Don’t you see? You two are linked together, sharing each other’s energy! What one eats, the other consumes, and what one drinks, the other suckles! Everything is shared – one with the other!”

“You mean…” I stepped away from the wall and held my hands out. “Okay. Pause. Did you switch everything? So if I sleep or eat or whatever, that means Amanda gets it instead?”

“Precisely!” Kiki smiled innocently. “It is the first stage of your transformation. Soon you’ll have greater powers – ones that will help you grow bigger still.”

“Excuse me, but I didn’t ask for any of this, so could you please break your little spell or whatever and make me thin again? You’re literally ruining my life here!”

“I’m afraid not. There are foes you will need to defeat, and time is short – which is why I must visit the next champion now…”

“No wait! You can’t do this to me!” I reached-out and grabbed her, but she vanished into a sparkling, golden mist that spread all over the room like a glitter bomb. “Don’t go away! Come back!

I shall return,” her voice echoed faintly. “When your belly rests against your thighs…”

• 1 month later...

Behold! Another! Every reaction will add a pound to their figures!

Chapter Three

Amanda

“So you’re finally awake.”

I frowned before opening my eyes. The pillow my head was resting on felt more stuffed than mine, and the blanket was heavier too. I was in someone else’s bed – oh gawd, whose bed was this?

“Where the fuck…” I paused for breath and a long stretch. “Annie? Is that you?”

“Who else would it be? Do you even remember what happened last night? You drank an entire keg by yourself. How’s your head? Any hang – holy shit.

Something huge had hit the window. I twisted round to take a look, but only saw a web of cracks in the glass. Whatever had hit the window was heavy, but it was gone.

“Was that a bird?” asked Annie. “I could’ve sworn…”

“Damn,” I shrugged. “Uh… this is your room, isn’t it? Oh well. Guess you better let the house mother know tomorrow. Anyway, my head feels fine…”

I opened my eyes and took a look at my surroundings. Yes, this was definitely Annie’s room. I recognized the mural of photos covering the wall opposite the window and work-desk littered with spare cameras and tripods. It was all so cluttered and unorganized, but what do you expect from a photography student?

Annie was sitting on the far side of the bed from me, still wearing the party outfit she rocked at the Beta Chi house.

“Nothing?” she asked. “No hangover at all?”

“I actually feel pretty good,” I sat up in bed with a lazy yawn. “Were you waiting there this whole time? Must have some pretty sweet gossip. Talk to me.”

“First of all… what the hell, Manda?”

“My name is Amanda.”

“Fine Amanda. You know what you’re like when you binge, so why did you agree to a drinking match?”

“In case you forgot, this isn’t about me. It’s about Brad. And you need to take a chill pill.”

“How can I? It’s a miracle I managed to drag your ass to my room without dropping you – and by the way, you were way heavier than I thought you’d be – the stuffed beer-belly didn’t help either.”

“Um…” I shifted uneasily and stared down my front. I was only halfway out of the blanket, but it looked like my stomach wasn’t a bloated beer balloon anymore. “About that… did you notice what I noticed?”

“That you drank enough beer to make a hippo black-out? It was hard not to.”

“But didn’t you see? Didn’t you see how when I started drinking, that smug cheerleader started bloating-up like a fat tick?”

“Uh… okay?”

“Seriously! I think that fairy did something to us – but you wouldn’t know that since you ran away and abandoned me.”

“Hey, I thought you were right behind me; it’s not my fault you didn’t run. Alright… so what exactly do you think she did to you?”

“I know what she did!” I pounded the bed excitedly. “She cast a spell on us! Or maybe a bio-agent or virus or… or something!”

“I’m listening.”

“Let me finish! It switched things around so whatever I eat goes into her and whatever she eats goes into me!

“The fairy?”

“No, Linda! Honestly, why do I even bother explaining to you. What matters is that I’m sober and flat as a pancake again. What time is it? I need to get back to my room and change. This dress is done.”

I pushed the blankets the rest of the way off my body and swung my legs off the side of the bed. I could see my high-heels placed on the far side of the room by the desk, so with a heavy sigh I stood up and walked towards them. My dress truly was done. Even though I’d managed to fill Linda with a whole keg of beer at the party, she’d managed to fill me up enough to tear holes in my outfit before she blacked-out. Huge tears ran along my sides from hip to ribcage, and it was making the fit feel awkward. My stomach had some extra breathing room, but my hips and booty were as tightly strapped as ever, and my thighs were forced to rub against each other with each step.

But there was no time to dwell on that. Heels first, then clothes. I could borrow one of Annie’s t-shirts for the walk home. I bent down and reached for the heels…

“Whoa…” Annie gasped behind me. “Oh my gawd, Manda…”

“Can it wait?” I rolled my eyes as I struggled to fit my toes into the first heel while keeping my balance. “These things are hard enough to slip into without you yelling…”

“Manda, listen to me! Your butt –

I was going to snap at her, but my centre of gravity was off and I fell to the floor with a soft thud. My dress was too tight around the hips, and it was keeping me from staying balanced!

Annie was staring at me with alarm, the stupid airhead. Her mouth was gaping open and her arms were spread out from her sides as she clenched and unclenched her fingers nervously. Whatever problems she was going through, I didn’t care. I had plenty of problems of my own.

“For the last time,” I simmered from my spot on the floor. “My name is not ‘Manda.’ Can you just hand me my other high heel?”

Annie did no such thing. Instead, she just pointed at the heel – as if that were helpful. Wait a minute… is that what she was really pointing at? It was hard to tell with my thighs so tightly strapped together –

… my thighs?

“Oh…” my eyes bugged-out as I realized how thick my thighs were. “…my…” I slowly ran a hand across them, tracing their warm, softened surface. “…gawd…” my hand found the curve of my butt about three inches past where it was supposed to be.

Somehow, I’d gotten thick. Now I knew why everything felt tight around my hips. It wasn’t the dress, it was me! My firm, strong thighs that had been toned enough to reveal every flex and squeeze had puffed-up with soft, pliable fat that smoothed its surface. My precious mounds of muscle had vanished beneath a flood of softness.

But all that was nothing compared to the total disaster zone that was my ass. My ass had always been my best feature, and I had months of Instagram photos to prove it. As a fitness influencer, it was important to flaunt its perfect roundness at every opportunity, and I was getting 400 likes and 50 followers for every Insta story it featured in. It was my bread and butter. But now, as I sprang upright and desperately grabbed and prodded every square inch of it, I was starting to realize just how screwed I was. My toned ass was no more. Skin that had once been firm and tight was now squishing in my fingers’ grip like dough. I could feel the cheeks folding over the back of my legs. I had fat folds now!

“That… that bitch! That stupid bitch did this to me!” I furiously paced the room with only one heel on. The awkward rocking back and forth was making my ass and thighs jiggle, which only made me angrier. “She binged all that beer and I gained the weight!”

“Well, it doesn’t look bad…” Annie replied quietly.

“No?” I locked eyes with her. “You think this flab doesn’t look bad? I’ve gained, like, fifteen pounds or more! Where’s the scale? I know you’ve got a scale…”

“Maybe hold-off on that? You’re a little upset…”

“Of course I’m upset!” I bent into an awkward crouch to look under her bed for the scale. “I’ve gained the freshman-fifteen and it wasn’t even my fault! And who knows when this fairy curse ends? Linda might keep eating and make me gain more. Don’t you get it? Don’t you see what this is gonna do to my follower count? If I’m not fit, I’m finished!

“I think it’s more of a blessing in disguise.”

I tripped on my one heel again and nearly twisted my ankle. “Excuse you? You’ve got, like, three seconds to explain yourself.”

“You said your appetites are switched or something like that, so doesn’t that mean the cheerleader just gained a whole beer-keg’s worth of weight?”

I opened my mouth but all that came out was a croak. I tried again. “Wow… wow… Annie! Annie you’re a genius!

I sprang to my feet and hugged her tight. I heard my dress rip another inch down my hips, but I didn’t care. I’d never been so happy in my life!

“Thanks,” Annie patted my back. “What am I a genius for again?”

“Don’t you get it? This is how I’m going to win Brad’s heart! I’m going to eat so much junk, and it’s all going straight into Linda’s perfect little figure. She’ll get so fat, she’ll be kicked off the cheer squad! She’ll get so fat, she’ll never fit in any of her outfits again!”

“Okay…?”

“Shut up and help me put my other heel on – and once that’s done, order us some takeout. Make it fattening.”

Linda

I woke up the next morning feeling bloated. I tried to go back to sleep at first, hoping that everything that happened to me in the last day had all been a crazy, sleep-deprived dream, but when my phone alarm went off across the room, it forced me to get out of bed to turn it off. That short, barefoot trip across my carpet forced me to walk past my vanity mirror and face the facts: I was still chubby and fat.

I moaned at the sight of my formerly-perfect figure squeezed into my pink pj’s. What was supposed to be a cute outfit made for cuddling during Netflix dates was stretched taut across melon-breasts and plump arms. My gut was so fat that it was pooching-out from between my top and bottom, revealing an inch-wide gap of soft, tanned flesh. I looked like a pig.

“That little bitch,” I rubbed my stomach and noted how stuffed and full it was. “She knows… looks like she’s been binging. Well, I’ll show her…

This would require some serious planning. Time to text Bridget.

Hey, I texted.

No response. I wasn’t sure if she was sleeping or in class somewhere, so I went through my routine. I brushed my teeth, doing my best to ignore my boobs wobbling out of control with each jerk of my arm. I showered, doing my best to look away from my body. I cleaned a little, trying not to bend too far and feel my gut squeeze itself into rolls. I stared out the window, thinking of how I was going to hide my (temporary) problem areas...

I was procrastinating and I knew it, but I had classes today and couldn’t put it off for much longer: I had to get dressed.

“Fuck,” I sighed as I texted my bff again: Hel-lo? Where are you rn?

Still nothing. Guess I had no choice but to start dressing.

With a mounting sense of dread, I opened my dresser and stared at my collection of bras and underwear. I had a lot of colours and fabrics to choose from, from plain yellow cups to lacy white ones I was saving for a special night, but for every pair of C-cups I held up, I’d look down at my own swollen DD’s and realize it was not going to happen. The unwearable pile grew bigger, and I started to realize I had a bigger problem than I thought – or more like two bigger problems.

“I could go braless,” I muttered to myself. But then I remembered how see-through my cotton shirts could get, and how nippy it looked outside today, and thought better of it. No, that could never happen. But if I did wear one, the wires would be digging into my sides all day, and cheer practice would be total torture. That left one option: the orange sports bra.

The orange sports bra. I’d bought the thing last year and decided the colour just wasn’t for me, so I’d stuffed it into the back of the drawer and never wore it. Now I might not have a choice…

“Please be big,” I sighed as I fit my arms in. “Please be loose.”

My boobs were not working with me. As soon as my arms were in place, the rebellious pair bunched tightly within their confines like overly-full water balloons. They only got worse when I zipped the back. There was way too much overhang, and I had to shove each boob down just to keep them from popping out, but as I did some final, fidgeting adjustments, I managed to get them firmly in place. Sure, the tight squeeze was keeping me from taking a full breath, and I’d be lucky if my cleavage didn’t become a clammy, sweaty mess by the end of the day, but it would work until I bought some… some fat clothes…

Next the panties. I thought they’d be easy to fit into, but the thin sheen of fat on my hips was making them dig into my sides and bunch-up. And if that wasn’t enough, there was a bulge of fat under my belly – not the actual belly, but under it. Was this what being fat was like? There was fat where I never knew it could be. It was making it hard to pull my panties all the way up my ass.

“C’mon ass, work with m – oh!”

Okay, I could get my panties all the way up my ass, but now they were wedged in there.

“Don’t think about it,” I grumbled. “Just focus on what to wear.”

T-shirts? No. Jeans? Definitely not! Yoga pants? Maybe, but they were definitely stretching a little too much, and showed the indent of my panties underneath. That left sweats. I owned a couple sets of matching sweat tops and bottoms, but I never wore them unless it was cold outside. Sweats were a major no-no fashion-choice because of how lazy they looked. Why wear sweats when you could flaunt your figure? Every time I saw some girl walking around campus in sweats, I would wonder if they were trying to hide some freshman-fifteen chub –

My phone vibrated from atop the dresser. Bridget had texted back.

Sup? She texted.

“Ugh, finally,” I grabbed the phone and started angrily tapping away in my lingerie.

We need to talk, I paused before continuing, acutely aware of a loud growl from my stomach. That influencer bitch is onto us. Remember what I told you last night?

Girl, I’ve been on it. You think the fairy visited her last night just like she did with you?

Hard to tell, I rubbed the taut swell of my belly and resisted the urge to burp. Not like it matters. We need to do something.

Meet me at my place.

I rolled my eyes. Can we not? Your place is – Before I sent that text, I deleted it and tried to think of another way to describe her weird-ass goth house filled with goth-ass roommates.

She texted before I could. Come soon as you can. We need to solve this before anyone notices your gain.

Well, fuck it! I might as well, because I was definitely not ready to deal with the cheer squad’s judgemental looks yet. I needed to keep this gut a closely-guarded secret. Guess that meant I had to wear some sweats after all. I’d wear the black Adidas set – black was a slimming colour. It would have to do for now.

Amanda

I slurped down the last mouthful of cream and smacked my lips like a content cat. As casually as possible, I set the carton next to the other three, each as empty as the last. Then I mischievously looked back at Annie as she gaped in disbelief.

“Well?” I rubbed my flat, empty belly from my cross-legged position on her bed. “What do you think?”

“Holy shit, Manda,” she gasped. “That was easily at least a gallon of cream. I didn’t really believe it when you said your appetites were switched, but now…?”

“What’s so hard about believing what you see? Don’t answer that; it doesn’t matter. How many calories do you think we just stuffed into Linda’s perfect little figure?”

“I dunno, probably a lot, I guess? We’ve kinda been stuffing you all night.”

“Well, it’s not enough! We need to think bigger. Also, I really wanna catch sight of Linda waddling around campus – Annie!”

She ripped her eyes off my body and stared me in the face. “Yes?”

“You got cameras and shit. You should get out there and snap pics of Linda so I can see them – oh! And you should make a new Insta account to post those pics on! We’ll call it ‘FatLinda’ or some shit…”

“Why not just go out there and see for yourself?”

“Uh…” 

I glanced down at myself. I was wearing some of Annie’s looser clothes – a cotton t-shirt with sleeves that brushed below my elbows and some white yoga pants. My thighs hugged each other whenever I sat and rubbed together with each step. It was annoying – but not as annoying as my fat ass jiggling everywhere.

“Look…” I crossed my legs (and uncrossed them when I realized how much I hated how girthy they felt. “You can’t expect me to go out there with me looking so… uh…”

“Oh, come on, Manda,” Annie sighed. “The extra weight doesn’t look bad.”

“That’s easy for you to say. You’re not the one who grew fat overnight.”

“You’re not fat. Also, fat asses are in right now.”

“Yeah, but not for me,” I insisted. “I’m a fitness influencer, remember? I’m popular because I’m fit. If anyone finds out I’ve gained weight, all my cred will be lost – all of it.”

Annie sighed and took a seat next to me on the bed. “Look,” she started hesitantly. “I know this whole situation is fucked-up, but you gotta trust me when I say you look good. Like, the weight couldn’t have hit you better than it did.”

“Don’t patronize me.”

“L-look, I’ll prove it to you. Give me a sec…” Annie pulled her phone out and unlocked it to show me her own Instagram feed. “Look at all these other influencers,” she scrolled down with her manicured thumb and let me stare at pic after pic of girls posing in workout clothes and twerking in mirrors. “All these girls are fitness influencers. Look how big they are.”

“They’re pretty thicc,” I noted with a neutral tone.

Juicy,” Annie insisted. “This is what’s popular. Don’t you get it? Soon as guys catch a hint of extra curves on you, they’ll be on your profile like dogs chasing an ice cream truck, and not just any guys.”

“What are you trying to tell me? You trying to say Brad will go for this?” I slapped the top of one thigh and felt it wobble hard enough to send shockwaves into my other thigh.

“More than you know,” she smiled mischievously. “While I was dragging you out of that party, he asked me if you were alright.”

“He did?”

“Yeah. And he was staring at your ass.”

“… I dunno.”

“Okay, sure your ass was sticking up in the air cause I had your body wrapped around my shoulders in a fireman’s carry, but there’s only one way to find out for sure. You have to get out there and talk to him. Plus, you can’t stay in my room forever.”

“So where are we gonna find him? Neither of us has his number.”

“It’s pledge week. That means he’ll be with the Beta Chi’s for breakfast in the chow hall. It’s already six in the morning, so we better head there now if we want a chance at seeing him – and we can also stuff you with more food.”

“Bet,” I grinned. “Okay, Annie, guess it’s time to head to the chow hall.”

I moved to get up from the bed, but paused with a frown. My stomach was making a faint, almost inaudible groaning. I put a hand against it, feeling the skin of my belly growing tight against the yoga pants. It was a food baby, and it was getting bigger.

“… the fuck is that bitch stuffing me with?” I muttered. A soft belch escaped my lips. It smelled like… bananas? And… sprite?

Linda

“Haha yes,” I giggled to myself as I chugged my second can of Sprite. “Eat shit, bitch… you’ll be burping all morning…”

Bananas and sprite. It was a deadly combo I’d learned at a homecoming celebration. I’d eaten a couple bananas on my way to Bridget’s place, taking a few back alleys to make sure no one saw me in sweats. Now I was finishing-up the Sprite outside Bridget’s door and couldn’t help but grin at the thought of my nemesis’s belly swelling with gas. Hopefully she was in class right now, surrounded by students in an echo-y classroom. If only I could watch…

But no! Instead, I was standing in front of an old-ass gothic house just beyond the edge of campus. It was like a miniature Adams Family mansion, only two stories high, but appearing far taller because of how pointy the roof was. The slightly-faded yellow paint and the un-mowed grass in the front lawn completed the haunted house look.

With a groan of disgust, I chucked my empty can of sprite into the tall grass where no one would find it. “I swear, I promised myself I’d never be caught dead here again,” I muttered as I ascended the front steps onto the creaking patio.

Hesitantly, I reached for the wooden door and prepared to knock. I refused to use the ancient knocker hanging on the door. I’d rap my fingers against the wood, like a normal human being… or not. What if her roommates remembered me? I had to text her instead and play it safe…

Hey, I’m here, I texted, impatiently leaning side to side.

Cool. Anya will let you in.

I was in the middle of texting her to not even think of letting another living soul see me, but before I could send it, the door opened, revealing a punk-goth wearing three times as much eyeshade, bracelets, and piercings as Bridget ever dared.

She stared at me with a bored expression, chewing on gum without saying a word. I saw her eyes catch on my belly and I subconsciously sucked it in even though my sweater was hiding the bulge. After an awkward silence, she rolled her eyes and started to shut the door.

“Where’s Bridget?” I snapped.

She opened the door again with another eye-roll and pointed upstairs. I stepped inside before she could change her mind.

“Take off your shoes,” she said deadpan.

I ignored her. Fuck that! I needed these shoes on in case I had to run from this trash-pit. Seriously, I could smell beer wafting from the kitchen, and it looked like three of Bridget’s roommates were smoking something on the couch. They stared at me as I walked past, smoke trailing past their blazed eyes and fogging around the ceiling. Whatever the smoke was, it was not ** or nicotine.

“Bridget?” I called up the stairs as I advanced one creaking step after another. “I swear you better be up here…”

I saw her poking her head out from a door with an Evanescence poster on it.

“Are you crazy?” I hissed in a high whisper. “I told you what I feel about your house – hey!”

She’d grabbed hold of my wrist with a firm, black-nailed grip. “Come in,” she said quietly.

“I swear to god there better be a reason why you made me come to this crack-house of a – is that a Pentagram on your floor?”

“Chill,” she replied as she closed the door. “You already know I’m a wiccan. Also, it’s just a cool carpet design I found on Amazon.”

“What’s this smoke coming out of this…?”

“Uh, it’s steam? From the humidifier?”

“Why does it smell like burning spices?”

“You’re smelling the incense candle I was burning this morning. Ritual stuff.”

“Ritual?”

“Doesn’t matter. Go ahead and sit down.”

She pulled her desk chair out and faced it to me. I was torn between chewing her out and doing what she said. In the end, I took a seat – not just because I needed some answers, but also because my fat ass deserved some rest.

“First things first,” she crouched before me like a really cursed black cat. “I need to see it myself – your overnight gain.”

“Do you have to?” I sneered. “It’s not that much. I basically look the same. See?”

“That doesn’t matter. Let me see it. Lift up your sweater.”

I didn’t move – didn’t even speak – but she wouldn’t take silence for an answer. Before I could stop her, she had both hands on my sweater and lifted it up to reveal my little ball of belly fat poking over the waist of my sweat bottoms. I gasped in disbelief as her cold fingers touched my bare, bronze skin, feeling every new inch of my belly, exploring my navel, squishing, squeezing, and lifting the soft mound.

“What are you doing?” I asked. “What… are you –?"

“Just getting a feel of things,” Bridget ran her index fingers into little back folds I did not know I had. “This is worse than I thought. There’s no way you gained this much from a beer contest. Something’s making you gain fast.”

“No, duh! That fat fairy got me so fucked up. What’s your point?”

“I’m suspicious this might be bigger than just a diet-swap. Linda, have you ever gained weight before?”

“… no.”

“Not even a little? No chubby phases? Water retention? Own any fat jeans? What about that first month we started college? The month you stopped wearing skinny jeans?”

“Why does that matter?”

“What were your trouble areas? Hips? Bum? Tum?” she patted each body part as she probed me for answers.

“Stahp!” I moaned.

“Well, what was it?”

“I dunno – my jeans were tight?”

“What about your boobs? Did they get any bigger?”

“Fuck. I wish…”

“But now they’re massive,” she palmed one of my breasts and lifted it, feeling its weight. “Like, a couple cup sizes bigger –”

I slapped her hand away. “Hey, I didn’t come here for groping. Tell me what’s happening to me.”

She pursed her black lips together, mulling her answer. Then she rose to her feet and moved to her desk to wake her laptop from hibernation. “I think I’ve heard of this before.”

“Really,” I crossed my arms and felt my boobs squeeze tight together. “You’ve heard of this?”

“I’m a Wiccan, remember?” she replied while opening tabs on her internet browser. “And the key thing about Wiccans is that every spell and curse is mutual. Whatever you cast on someone is cast on you as well. It’s very similar to what’s happening to you and Amanda.”

“Okay?” I stood up and looked around her shoulder at her laptop. “But wouldn’t that mean the fairy would be getting fat too?”

“See, that’s what I thought too, but maybe weight isn’t the core purpose of the spell. Check this out…”

She stepped back from her laptop and angled it toward me so I could look at the obscure Wiki-page she’d found.

“Kiki Kamikawawo’ole…” I read the title and gave up. “Yeah, that’s the fairy, alright.”

“More like queen-goddess.”

“Can you explain to me the sparknotes version of this?”

“She’s a mythical deity from some Pacific island,” said Bridget. “Legend has it she was the most beautiful woman on the island, which meant she’d be sacrificed to a volcano-god, except she was really, really beautiful, see? And this dude had a crush on her, so –”

“Sparknotes! Please.”

“Anyway, dude realized the only way to keep her from being sacrificed was to make her ugly, so he started feeding her, stuffing her in secret every night, fattening her up till she was so wide her hips touched the sides of her hut –”

“Fat. Like me. I get it.”

“But she didn’t get uglier. Instead, she was getting hotter. Sexier. Voluptuous. It looked like she was doomed to be thrown into the volcano after all, except when she was finally pushed into the volcano, the volcano god found her so hot he couldn’t bear to scorch her. Instead, she sprouted wings, became a goddess, and ruled her village as its fertile queen.”

“… okay? A body-positive story. How’s that help me?”

“Well, while she ruled, things were different. She had lots of random powers – she could grow plants and fatten wild animals… hell, apparently the women in the village would become pregnant if she so much as touched them. And while she ruled, there were no more sacrifices. She was the volcano-god’s mate, you could say, and he was sated. But she was still born a mortal, so she had to recharge her powers every growing season, so she made a deal with a fertility goddess named Didivasahrasupta. The goddess agreed to recharge her fertility powers so long as she could bestow her gift to two champions in turn. It’s a classic Wiccan exchange. So that’s why she cast this spell on you and Amanda… because that’s how wiccan spells work… that’s it.”

I blew a fat puff of air out of my mouth. “Wow. So much for sparknotes. I’m not even gonna begin pretending to understand all that. Why was she up in that tree again? Nevermind! Don’t answer that. Is there a way to break this damn spell?”

“Probably. Not sure how yet. By the way, are you feeling bloated? Stuffed?”

I stared down my front, past my E-cup boobs towards my protruding belly, still exposed to the air. “… yes? Why’s that important?”

“You’re getting bigger.”

A chill ran down my spine and I felt a cold sweat break across my face. “Fuck!” I shoved my sweater back over my gut and held it down. “What do you mean? Is it bigger than when I came in?”

“Totally. Like, a couple inches or so.”

“Grrr…” I seethed helplessly, standing in place and breathing heavily. Pulling my sweater down was making it brush against the swell of my belly. It definitely felt fuller. “This can’t go on! I can’t keep letting her win!”

“So are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Tell me her Insta profile name again. I’m sending her a DM.”

“Oh. Yeah, sure…”

Amanda

Halfway through my chow hall breakfast, I got a notification on my phone. When I opened it, I dropped my fork. “Holy shit.”

“What’s up?” asked Annie.

I held my phone in front of her face. “Look who decided to text me.”

My friend squinted at the text as she read it aloud. “We need to talk… wow! Oh my god!

“Got ‘em!” I grinned. “She wants to talk? We’ll talk alright. Here, take my phone real quick and tell her to meet us here. I’m nowhere near finished with this feast – oh, and you can snap pics of some of the food we haven’t eaten for my Instagram story.”

“One thing at a time! Jesus, Manda. You need to pace yourself. And speaking of pacing, how have you not choked yet? You’ve finished three plates already.”

I should’ve snapped at her for that one, but my mouth was full of syrup and pancakes. She wasn’t wrong; I was devouring all the chow hall food I could get my hands on. The booth table we were sitting at was half-covered with all the plates me and Annie could manage to carry, and even though I’d finished three of them, I had four more to go – before I had to get up for seconds.

It wasn’t easy. Linda had eaten enough to make me feel uncomfortably-stuffed. But I couldn’t let that slow me down. No matter how my stomach complained, I kept eating, knowing that it wouldn’t make me feel any worse. For the first time in my life, I could binge guiltlessly, enjoy the taste of every bite, all while gleefully imagining that smug bitch of a cheerleader growing bigger and fatter by the minute…

“Uh, Manda?” Annie waved at me and nodded towards the other end of the chow hall. “Heads up. She’s already here.”

I followed her eyes and swallowed the last of my mouthful. There she was, shoving her way through the tables toward me with her crony goth friend just behind her. The moment I caught sight of her full body, I couldn’t help but snort to myself. Linda was fat – and far fatter than I could’ve hoped! She had to have gained at least twenty pounds. Even wearing sweats like she was, they couldn’t completely mask the extra width to her hips or the girth of her stomach. The cheerleader’s breasts were enormous, of course, and were bouncing furiously with every stomp of her hustling little feet. When she was standing in front of me, I had a priceless view of her chubby thighs filling her sweat bottoms.

“Wow, Linda Santos,” I greeted her with mocking sarcasm. “Is that you? You look so healthy.

“Watch it, fat-ass,” she crossed her arms, not noticing the sliver of chub poking out of her sweater. “You’re not looking that much thinner.”

“You girls wanna sit down or what?” I gestured.

“You know what? I think we will. There’s a lot of good-looking snacks here.”

Annie and I scooted down the squeaky, rubber seats to give them some room. Linda took the spot furthest from me, across and diagonal from the table, while her goth crony eased to my side. I took the opportunity of peeking under the table.

“What the hell are you doing?” asked Linda.

I bounced back upright. “Just getting a good look at my baby. How far along are you? Four months? Five?”

“Look, we can exchange insults all day or we can stick to the point.”

“Which is…?”

“We all know what’s up. That fairy switched our diets and we’re getting fat. Face it, neither of us can keep this up, which is why I wanna call a truce.”

I shared a look with Annie across the table before looking back at Linda. “Truce?”

“Truce,” Linda sniffed with as much pomp as possible. “We agree to act like adults and stop binging until we figure-out how to fix this.”

“Well…” I thoughtfully held my fork in front of my face and absent-mindedly see-sawed it. “That’s a really interesting idea – but what do I care about more? Losing my figure… or making you lose yours?”

“Uh… are you totally insane?” Linda mouth hung agape as she stared wide-eyed at me. “Why would you even think that? You’re an influencer. You’re supposed to be thin.

What she was saying echoed my thoughts almost entirely – almost. The words of encouragement from my friend Annie were still fresh in my mind. Brad could be an ass-man – and who wasn’t? Ass-fever was in, and the more ass you had, the better. The more I thought about it, the more sense it made. I mean, half my uploads were ass-centric, and they also had the most likes. Maybe – just maybe – I could flaunt my new curves to my advantage. I still looked pretty-thin, but with a fatter, curvier ass.

But what if I was wrong? What if Brad didn’t like me? What if my followers discovered my weight gain and called me a fake fitness influencer? The thought of losing everything was making my heart pound, and I caught myself tapping my right foot. If I was wrong, I wouldn’t just look bad in front of Linda, I’d lose everything.

And so would Linda. It might be worth it to indulge after all…

I looked her right in her lash-extensioned eyes and cracked a sinister smile. “You look hungry. Want some food? I seem to have carried too much here.”

She looked speechless, but surprised me with an audible croak. “Uh… excuse me?” she finally managed to say.

“Go ahead. Have some food. Have as much as you like. I don’t mind.”

Everyone at the table was gawking at me. Even Annie looked like she’d just bombed a midterm. I smirked to myself. This was exactly what I wanted. Linda had lost control of the situation, which meant I had the initiative to screw around with her head instead of her screwing with mine. Slowly, I turned my fork down and sank it deep into my stack of pancakes.

“What the hell?” Linda gasped. “Stop it! Why are you doing this?”

“It’s simple, really,” I replied. “Look at yourself. Look at that gut you’re getting there. I know it’s hard to see it with your tits in the way, but trust me, it’s coming along nicely. Now look at me. Notice anything different?”

“You’re getting fat too!” Linda snapped.

“My ass is getting fat,” I corrected her. “And I happen to have discovered a certain someone who likes it. Any guess who it could be?”

It took two seconds for Linda to snap out of her confusion to realize who I was talking about. “You stay away from Brad!” she jabbed her finger at me. “He’s mine!”

“Oh, is he? So you’re seeing each other?”

“He’s… look –”

“Seems like you haven’t had the ‘talk’ yet,” I smirked. “I wonder if he’d still like you if you gained another twenty pounds?”

“You wouldn’t dare. I can make you just as fat – fatter than me!”

“Do it,” I lifted my loaded fork and held it between us. “Stuff me with rich fattening desserts, and with every bit you take, this ass will grow rounder and juicier.”

Linda was speechless, torn between undignified rage and outright confusion as she watched me slowly draw the fork towards my mouth. I opened wide for a massive bite, ready to stuff my mouth with succulent pancakes. Linda was trembling, and it made me smile wider even though I was trembling as well. I couldn’t let her know I was terrified of getting fat; I had to take this bite…

“Hey, enough!”

It wasn’t Linda who stopped me, but my own best friend. Annie grabbed my wrist from across the table and stopped me from my own madness.

“This is crazy!” she stared wild-eyed at all of us. “Are you two seriously about to sabotage each other? No one wins this!”

“This is bigger than just ‘winning,’” I replied.

“Oh sure. ‘Bigger.’ What exactly is your plan? You two need to act your age and compromise.”

Linda glared at her. “But what if we don’t want to?”

Then her friend reached across the table and gave Linda’s hand a squeeze. When Linda didn’t say anything, she turned her attention to my friend. “Annie, right?”

“Yes?” she replied.

“Cool. I’m Bridget.”

“Cool.”

I was furious. “Annie are you seriously gonna talk to –”

They both shushed me with withering stares. I had to back down.

“So,” Bridget scooted in her seat to straighten herself. “My friend likes Brad. Does your friend like Brad?”

“Like, like, like?” Annie scrunched her lips and tapped them with her index finger. “Uh… yeah. Who doesn’t?”

“Then that’s the issue. If both of them want Brad, then neither of them can have him.”

“What do you mean?”

“Obviously, we can’t just convince either of them to give up on getting his attention – not if it means the other one could win his heart or whatever – right?”

“Ohh… yeah, I get it,” Annie nodded. “So to make this truce work, Brad has to be off limits.”

“Exactly.

“Out of the question!” Linda snapped. “Brad is m –”

“Listen!” Bridget pounded the table and made every plate clatter. “You like Brad. Obviously.But this isn’t supposed to be about him. It’s about you. Can we agree to stop binging until we undo this spell?”

Annie and Bridget looked at us like – oh, fuck me – like expectant parents. I tried to avoid looking at them, but my only other option was Linda, who was crossing her arms and pouting with her face turned away. Just for that, I wanted to make her so fat. I wanted her belly stuck against the table, her ass wedged in the seat. I wanted to see her little cheerleading outfit rip seam by seam. I wanted her to know not to fuck with me, and I wanted her to see me standing next to her crush, knowing he would never want to be caught dead with a fatty like her. I wanted all these things, but – for the first time in my life – I had to make a hard choice. Sabotage my figure in a binging duel, or compromise?

Fuck that. I’d let Linda make the first move.

“Well, Linda?” I called. “What now? You promise to keep away from Brad?”

Linda rolled her eyes. “Bridget, since I guess you’re on speaking terms with her, what is she saying now?”

“Just say you’ll stay away from Brad!”

“I’ll stay away from him! Gawd…”

“Great. Nice. Next, everyone… back away from the food. Real slowly…”

Annie and I had to wait for Linda and Bridget to leave the booth before we could think of shuffling out, but we didn’t have to wait long. Linda was primed to stand up and leave at a moments notice, and she did so with a little tug of her sweats to make sure her little belly bulge was as hidden as possible before stomping off without a word. Bridget followed not far behind her. Within seconds, they’d merged into the ant-trail of students dropping-off their empty plates and vanished from view.

As soon as I was sure they weren’t watching us from behind some corner, I moved to finally bite my forkful of pancakes. I’d barely started opening my mouth when Annie slapped my hand so hard I dropped the whole fork with a loud clatter.

“WTF, Annie? What the fuck?” I waved my hand in an attempt to keep it from stinging. “First you talk to the enemy and now you’re slapping me?”

“Can you just think for a sec? I saved your figure, but if you keep eating, Linda will start fattening you up again.”

“She’s not gonna notice a few extra bites.”

“You sure she’s not watching us? Come on. We need to figure out how to stop this curse before you two become prize hogs.”

Her words made me pause. Was she watching us? I’d been so sure she wasn’t just a moment ago, but now I had to resist looking around for her.

“Fine! Fine…” I grunted as I slid myself out of the booth. “Not like I was hungry anyway…”

Linda

It had been an hour since my little talk with Amanda. Bridget had left me for class, and I was not on texting-terms with her for at least another day or so. Alone and unsupervised, I paced my room with furious little stomps. I could feel the lower bulge of my belly jiggling softly against the top of my sweat bottoms, and it was making me so mad I couldn’t even…

This went on for a while until I collapsed onto my bed with my arms stretched wide. The force of my impact sent a wave of fat through my belly, and my boobs popped free of their cups like jello sculptures.

“Rrrgh!” I pounded the bed with my little fists. “It’s not fair! It just isn’t fair!

Screw the “truce” or whatever Bridget called it! Amanda said she didn’t mind a little junk in the trunk? I’d like to see her face when she had a gut to deal with! The only reason I wasn’t stuffing my face and ruining her figure was because I didn’t know how to do it without getting caught. The moment she felt the slightest tummy-ache, she would know.

Slowly, I rose to a sitting position and tugged my sweat top down for the five-hundredth time. My belly was even bigger that it was this morning, having been stuffed to the brim by Amanda’s breakfast binge. Absentmindedly, I tried to suck it in again, but it was so full of food that it was too painful keep up. I let go with a resigned sigh. The belly pushed forward as I took a deep breath, and I realized then that I’d been subconsciously half-sucking-in all morning. It was bigger than I thought, taut at the top with smooth chub rounding out the bottom beneath the navel. There was a distinct band of fat stretching around my waist, thickest in the front, but noticeable on my sides. I could feel it trying to rest over my sweat bottoms, and it was pushing against the front with a light yet irresistible pressure.

These thoughts on my own ruined figure made me shiver, and the more I tried to ignore them, the worse it was. I had a gut – a big, beer-bellied gut. It wasn’t huge, but it might as well be, compared to my perfect figure from last night. I’d be screwed without these sweat bottoms. Sure, they were elastic, but it felt like they were kinda holding it in a little. Who could say how much of a belly I had?

Sitting there alone, I just couldn’t help myself. My hands drifted to my soft middle and started rubbing and probing all on their own. I squeezed the soft flesh with haggard breaths, still in denial that it could be all me. Denial or not, I had to know – I needed to see the damage now while no one was looking. That’s why I sank my fingers between my warm skin and my sweat bottoms and slowly lifted my belly out…

“Oh gawd,” I groaned as my stomach rumbled. “What has that blonde idiot done to me…?”

I’d avoided looking at my belly button ever since I’d started having issues, but now that it was out winking at me, I barely even recognized it. Yes, it was literally winking at me; the fat roll under it was squishing it into a little line. I couldn’t even see the bottom of it. To think my belly had grown this much in less than a day! I could literally lift the belly in my hands and drop it! In fact, if I pulled my sweat bottoms down, they could almost bounce against my thighs…

Something smashed through my window with a heavy thud, and I screamed when I saw something bird-sized flapping on the floor.

“Oof…” said the non-bird. “Thought that was open…”

My panic gave way to rage. “You! Get out you fat fairy! Out!”

“I told you I’d return,” Kiki replied as she stood to her full four-inch height. “Sorry I keep leaving, by the way; I have a lot of errands.”

While she’d been recovering on my carpet, I’d grabbed hold of my pillow and was curled safely behind it. “What do you want from me?” I asked. “Why are you doing this to us?”

“There’s no time to explain it all,” she grunted as she flew to the edge of my mattress like the world’s largest beetle. “There are dangerous foes afoot.”

“There’s what?”

“Afoot!” she rolled the last of her bulk safely over the lip of my mattress. “Even now, they are all over campus, gaining strength. Your first foe will show her face tomorrow morning.”

“What? What do you mean?”

“Forgive me,” she huffed, walking closer to me with unsteady steps across the unkempt bedsheets. “I’d have warned you both sooner, but it was hard to reach you. Too many windows…”

“Please don’t touch me!” I begged as she edged closer. “I don’t want to get fat! I hatethis!”

“It’s alright my little sapling. Let me help you.”

She was reaching for me. I hugged my pillow tighter against myself as she closed the gap between us step by miniature-sized step. She was reaching for my belly! I could tell by how she was reaching for it with her little two-inch arm outstretched towards the pillow. She was touching the pillow now, nudging it aside. I realized then that my belly was still exposed, and felt it ripple with goosebumps as her fingers finally touched it like five little insects crawling over my skin.

I could’ve stopped her. I could’ve grabbed her and chucked the baseball-sized woman into the trash bin by my desk, but somehow all my rage melted away beneath the slight tickle of her touch. I had to stay focused if I wanted answers.

“Your belly is growing so fast,” Kiki cooed. “Not even a day and its big enough to rest on your thighs. It’s delightful!”

“You still haven’t told me why you’re doing this to me,” I grumbled.

She looked at me as she embraced my belly like a massive stuffed teddy. Her face was half-buried in the soft squish of my skin, but I could tell the question had her flustered.

“Well, it’s a little complicated,” she muffled a reply. “But basically you and your partner need to grow and ripen as much as possible. It’s a Springtime ritual.”

“Ripen? Excuse me, but WTF?”

“You and your partner have been attuned to the advent of Spring and all it entails,” she replied. “Blooming, blossoming, budding – the very essence of life energy itself! The bond that links you two together shall be the catalyst for a great resurgence of growth. The bigger you grow, the more fertile you shall become, until the mere touch of your fingers will be enough to make life.

“But!” she said before I could interrupt and slapped my exposed lovehandle. “Fertility knows no boundaries! Weeds will grow side by side with the crops. Pests alongside pets… you must care for the garden you two will create…”

I sighed and rolled my eyes, trying to ignore how the slight exhale made my belly press into Kiki’s arms an extra inch. Then I carefully plucked her up with both hands and held her in front of my face.

“Look,” I pursed my lips as I thought of what to say. “I’m a college student, right? And most of that explanation blew right over my head. I mean, look at me! I’m a cheerleader, okay? Hel-lo? I don’t know anything about rituals and goddesses because… look, I don’t even know what I’m majoring in yet. All I know is that I love Brad and I hate Amanda. So can you tell me how I’m supposed to take care of that when I’m gaining by the minute?”

Kiki was surprisingly chill being held like a kitten. Her wings didn’t even flutter, and her legs kicked softly in the air as she looked at me with her wide, almond eyes.

“The only way to end it is to complete the ritual,” she stated innocently. “Grow as big and fertile as you can, stop the weeds and pests from getting out of control, and when you’re ripe, I will take the life energy as my own and be a goddess again.”

“Weeds and pests? Nevermind, that’s not important…” I carefully put her back down on the bed. “So you’re saying… hypothetically, right? I should not diet… and the more we eat, the faster this is over?”

Kiki nodded with a warm smile.

“Well then,” I rubbed my little gut and gave it a slap. “Guess it’s time to order some takeout.”

5 hours ago, K-day said:

This is great, i hope the next character will be out soon! 

This chapter was actually finished last week, but I had to wait for the art to be finished (the art is on p****** now). It just didn’t seem fair to post this before that was done. I’ll wait a week before tallying up how much weight is gained and then commission the next drawing and write another chapter 

On 5/31/2022 at 2:39 AM, Thicktiger said:

Oh great fun this story. Looking forward to a blossoming future of the girls 🤭

Tomorrow I count all the “pounds” they gained and commission another art piece for the next chapter. It’s a LOT btw. DeviantArt algorithm is coming in clutch

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter Four

Linda

My room was a battlefield littered with corpses. Well… that’s a little bit of an exaggeration, but that’s what it felt like. I could barely step anywhere without tripping over a plastic bag stuffed with takeout boxes, and there was literally nowhere I could sit because the takeout was on my bed, desk, and chair as well. 

Okay, so I might have gotten a little too carried away when ordering the takeout if I couldn’t even move around my own room, but hey – that’s one of the reasons I wasn’t in my room anymore. As for the other reason? Well, as I accepted orders from clueless delivery boys from UberEats and DoorDash, I suddenly realized I’d made a mistake. Eating so much food would simply take too long! The moment that airhead influencer felt the slightest hint of bloating, she’d retaliate in turn. That meant I had to hit her hard and fast.

Anyway, that’s why I’d left my room. Instead of swimming in piles of food, I’d broken into the empty kitchen behind the chow hall for a far more sinister plan. Getting-in was easy since I still had a spare key from when I used to work there, and if memory served me well, the thing I was looking for was just a couple doors away.

“Are you sure there’s food here?”

Kiki was buzzing behind me like some fairy godmother, but that couldn’t be helped. I simply brushed her off as I shoved my keys into the last set of doors blocking me from my destination.

“It’s not food we’re looking for,” I smirked evilly.

“Not food? But you must eat! You have much more growing to do before you’re suitably ripe.”

“No,” I opened the door with a grand gesture. “What I need… is a drink.

A spare milkshake machine dominated the far wall of the storage closet housing it. It wasn’t put back here because there was anything wrong with it; it was just pulled outside for home games, and as a cheerleader, I knew exactly when those were. There was a big one this coming weekend, which meant it was pre-staged and brimming with half a dozen flavours of yet-to-be-melted cream. It was enough to feed a stand full of fans – or one very spiteful cheerleader.

“Well?” I smirked at the sight of Kiki gaping at me. “Five hundred servings of ice cream. What do you think?”

“Five hundred…” she was so excited her little toes were shaking as she hovered mid-air.

“What, you think Amanda’s stomach can’t handle me drinking all this?”

“N-not at all! Her body will expand to accommodate anything put within. I just… five hundred? I’ve never heard of so much food in one place before! Even harvest days yielded only enough to serve only a fraction so many people.”

“I guess you overslept a few centuries in that tree, didn’t you?” I replied as I flicked the switch and let the machine hum to life. “Don’t worry. We don’t have to pay for it. The kitchen crew will just think it was a bad batch that got thrown out.”

Without any hesitation, I detached the intake tube and fixed it to the serving nozzle. Then I carefully wrapped my mouth around the opposite end of the tube, pressed the button, and began to drink sweet, lukewarm, mint-chocolaty goodness.

Amanda

Annie and I were shooting by a creek running past the college campus after a quick dinner from the Student Union. Usually, we’d wait a couple hours for the post-meal bloating to simmer down before I posed in midriff-baring athletic gear, but since everything I ate went into Linda, why waste a perfectly good day?

I was posing even now, leaning majestically against an oak tree with a hand resting on my waist to strategically hide the fat fold that was forming as I twisted my peach-shaped ass towards Annie’s camera. I was wearing a one-piece leotard with rattlesnake print and ripped shorts that laced down the front.

After a couple minutes holding that pose, I couldn’t help but sigh. “Are you almost done, Annie?”

“I honestly haven’t even finished setting-up,” she replied. “This ground is not cooperating with my tripod…”

“Well, hurry up! We’re missing a chance to use the sunset lighting.”

“This would be easier if we didn’t haul everything into the woods.”

I stopped posing and turned to face her directly. “Look: this outfit is a gift from a fashion company that wants me posting pics of myself wearing it. Do you realize how important that is? It’s my first sponsor!”

“I’m know,” Annie didn’t even look at me as she messed with the tripod legs.

“Are you even listening? Honestly, what is wrong with you today?”

That got her attention.

“Me?” she stood-up. “What about you? We agreed that you and Linda would stop sabotaging each others’ figures and the first thing you do is keep eating? Why?”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“Uh… excuse me?”

“I said don’t worry about it. It’s not your job. What is your job is capturing this lighting.”

For a second I thought she was going to argue – and from the look on her face, she looked like she wanted to – but she just relaxed her shoulders and went back to adjusting her tools, like she always did. I could always count on Annie to do what I wanted.

So I got back into position, absentmindedly tugging my yoga pants over a bulge of fat threatening to turn into a love-handle as I glared at the sky. I could hear Annie making the final adjustments behind my back, but the silence between us was just too awkward. I decided it was time for some small-talk.

“Hey Annie?” I asked without breaking my pose.

“Yes?”

“Does my ass look too big?”

“Do you want an honest opinion?”

That made me cock an eyebrow. “Yes?”

“I meant it when I said people like a fat ass.”

“Cool, cool,” I self-consciously tugged the back of my shorts up.

“But you really shouldn’t cheat the diet deal. Those shorts are barely containing those cheeks as-is.”

I couldn’t help but smirk. “Thanks, but I think I’m filling these out quite nicely.”

“Just as long as you don’t get bigger…”

“What? You don’t think my soft cheeks hanging out the bottom of these shorts is a good look?” I dropped my hand against the side of my hip and rubbed my cheek in a slow, sensual circle. “So what if I gain a few more pounds? With each and every pound, this ass gets riper and juici –ouurrp –”

My hand whipped straight to my mouth in a flash. Where did that belch come from? I could feel my face turning red.

“Manda!” Annie gasped. “Did you –?”

“Don’t worry about it. It’s oouurp…

“Are you okay? You’re looking a little –”

“I said I’m fine! Urp…” I twisted away from her to hide my belly. “Just take the pics already!”

What was going on? The laces in the front of my shorts were starting to feel really tight. I resisted the urge to look down while holding my pose, but I could still feel what I couldn’t see. My belly was getting stuffed to the brim. My stomach was feeling heavy, as if it were filling with water, and I could feel it pressing outwards like a balloon. I tried sucking it in, but only lasted a few seconds before I had to gasp for breath. When I let it go, it bulged against my shorts bigger than ever. I could hear the laces straining…

Grunting and gasping, I faced away from Annie to hide my bulge from the camera, but now even my leotard was struggling to contain me, and it was getting hard to breathe.

“Hurry up!” I grimaced.

“A-are you sure?”

“Take the shots! Now!”

I wasn’t sure if she managed to take any pics at all. My ever-growing food-baby showed no signs of slowing-down. I was gasping now, grimacing skywards to avoid looking at it. Then – with a laboured gasp – I felt a pop.

I looked down with a gasp. I looked five months pregnant! I couldn’t even see my toes! My hands scrambled across its surface with a mind of their own, for I was beyond being able to think – and as if all this weren’t traumatic enough – my wandering hands discovered the source of the popping! A lace hole in my shorts had simply busted open.

I didn’t even notice Annie was running to my side until I was falling back against her.

“Okay, easy there,” she tried her best not to sound as panicked as I was. “I’m going to lean you against the tree, okay?”

“What they hell is happening to me?” I groaned with a hand on my third-term food baby. “Why… is it growing so fast –”

My leotard ripped straight down the front, my taut belly forcing its way through like an inflating beachball. To my horror, another pop sounded – my own navel.

“H-holy shit,” I gasped full breaths now that I had breathing room again.

This couldn’t be happening to me! There’s was no way Linda was eating this much. It was physically impossible! Yet my stomach was stuffed bigger than it had ever been before. It was so big that I was getting stretch marks! I could feel it stretching against my fingers, and it showed no sign of slowing down.

“Come on Manda,” Annie wrapped her arm around my shoulder. “We need to get out of here.”

“But the pics…”

“Forget the pics! We need to find that cheerleader and stop this bullshit. Easy – lean against me…”

Slowly, we began making our way out of the woods towards campus. I felt the blood drain from my face when I realized everyone we walked past was going to see me waddling around with what looked like a belly carrying twins. The worst part about it was I had nothing to cover it with! Even my current clothes looked ready to fall off.

Linda had to pay for this.

“Wait!” I grunted. “Stop for a second!”

“Why? We can still make it to my dorm if –”

“Forget the dorm! We’re going to Brad’s frat house.”

“But we agreed he was off limits!”

I snatched her by the chin and made her look me in the face. “The deal is off! Obviously, okay? I’m going to find Brad. I’m going to walk right in front of his handsome face and show him what Linda’s doing to me. Once he sees… this…” I shook my heavy beachball of a belly. “… he’ll drop Linda like the sack of turds she is – check-mate!

Annie’s face glowed as she finally started to get me. “Checkmate…” she repeated in awe of my brilliance. “It just might work…”

“Yeah, if we can get there before I’m too heavy to move. Come on. Let me lean on you…”

Linda

“Ahhh!” I released my puckered lips from the end of the tub. “Sweet, delicious, chocolate cream – with a hint of vengeance. I could drink this all day.”

Kiki had been watching me from her perch on top of the machine. She’d done well keeping quiet while I did my best turning my arch-rival into a bean-bag, but I could tell from the way she was leaning forward swinging her legs back and forth over the edge that she really wanted to say something that would get on my nerves.

Fortunately, I felt my phone vibrating.

“Oh thank gawd,” I pulled the phone from my pocket. “I mean, uh… hold that thought Coocoo or whatever your name is… hello?” I put the phone to my ear.

“Linda! WTF?

I cringed on the spot. It was my BFF Bridget.

“Uh, hey,” I twirled a finger through my black locks to ease the stress. “What’s up?”

“What’s up? I’ve been texting you for, like, five minutes! Where exactly are you?

“Uh…” I glanced in Kiki’s direction and caught her sampling a stray drop of cream. “Not snacking, if that’s what you were wondering.”

“Whatever, it doesn’t matter. Meet me at the Beta Chi house. Something’s happened to Brad.”

“What!?” my screech was so loud it made Kiki fall off the ice cream machine. “Tell me what happened to him!”

“Look, it’s easier if you come here yourself. I don’t know how to explain this shit.”

“I swear if that cheerleading bitch has anything to do with this, I’ll… whatever, we’re coming – I mean I’m coming. Bye!”

When I hung-up, Kiki was slowly buzzing herself back to my head-level.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“I’m going to Brad’s,” I replied. “Not that you have to come along or –”

“I’m coming,” she said quickly.

“Just stand on my shoulder or something, okay? That buzzing noise is really annoying.”

Amanda

“All this buzzing is really annoying,” I growled irritably. “Why are these wasps harassing me now? Is it because I can barely walk?”

“Those are bees,” Annie said, obviously trying to calm me down. “Hey, it’s not much farther. The frat house is just around this bend.”

There were at least three of the insects zipping in front of my face, orbiting me like I was a planet with moons. Gawd, I felt like a planet. My bloating had already passed the point where it looked like a normal pregnancy. Now it was just plain huge. My belly had swollen so round and full that I couldn’t even wrap my arms around it. The skin wrapped tightly around a stuffed stomach full of what was – judging from the smell from my bout of non-stop belching – most definitely ice cream. Thankfully, my stretchmarks weren’t too bad, but I could feel my skin stretching out like a rubber balloon with each awkward step.

“Seriously, fuck this shit,” I grumbled with my hands palming some of my stomach’s weight. “Is this what being pregnant feels like? I have to lean back so hard it’s like I’m about to do the limbo.”

“Don’t worry,” Annie put her arm against my back for support. “We’re almost –”

“Don’t touch me!” I snapped. “I swear to god, Brad better be there when we get to his place, cause I’m not walking clear across campus to find his perfect ass… and these stupid bees won’t stop harassing me!”

The bees were getting out of control! What had once been a couple annoying insects zipping past my head had become a plague of black and yellow terrors that buzzed all around us as we made our way down the sidewalk. The buzzing had become a dull, ominous hum that emanated from every tree and every flowerbed. It was as if someone stupid had kicked their nest – but as the frat house came into view as we turned the final corner, I could see that it was much, much worse.

“Um…” Annie stopped walking altogether. “Wow…”

“Fuck,” I gaped at the monstrous sight before us.

Beta Chi’s two storey bachelor’s pad had turned into a full-blown pest infestation. Thousands – maybe millions – of bees were harassing the house’s back porch. They blotted the sun itself as they bunched into furious-looking tornado swarms that clumped onto the house’s walls like patches of black kudzu.

“Y’know, actually?” Annie broke the silence. “I really hope he isn’t in there, cause there’s no way I’m going in there—”

The front door of the house burst open as a fat man rolled over the porch and down the steps like a four-limbed boulder. I recognized him as the host of the beer drinking contest between me and Linda.

“No, no, not the bees!” he screamed in his stupid Chris Farley voice. “The bees! Someone help me please! Agh! Ugh! Please! They’re in my shirt!”

Served him right.

“So uh,” Annie pulled her camera out to film the carnage. “This is totally not normal, right? Bees don’t just swarm like this around some rando house? I’m getting chills. Manda? What’s up?”

I didn’t answer. I couldn’t answer with my jaw hanging off its hinges as my eyes detected my arch-rival in the gathering crowd of onlookers. There, across the street and right next to her goth friend, was Linda Santos. They looked as if they were bitching at each other as everyone around them held their phones high to record the bee attack, though whatever they could possibly be arguing about went over my head. It wasn’t like I cared about any of that. What I did care about was the fat, volleyball-sized fairy hovering over their heads where the phone-obsessed crowd wouldn’t notice her.

“You!” I stomped into the street towards them all, boiling with rage.

Linda and her friend Bridget snapped their heads toward me like stray cats, and looked just as ready to bolt. I saw Linda’s eyes catch mine, then drift down my body as her mouth hooked sideways into a malicious smirk. She started laughing at me!

“O-oh ho!” her laugh was deep and had her bending over a gut that shook against her thighs with laughter. “I can’t believe it! Bridget, look! Look who managed to waddle her fat ass over here!”

To her credit, Bridget looked about as furious as I did. “You didn’t!” she slapped her friend in the back of her head. “You said you wouldn’t binge! What the fuck, Linda?”

“Ow-wuh!” she held her head. “What the hell, Bridget? She had it coming!”

“You did this to me!” I squeezed my globular gut like I was holding a beach ball. “This is your fault, isn’t it? You and that fairy! What did you do?”

By now, the crowd was about fifty-strong. Slowly, the phones in their hands started to angle in my direction. I didn’t truly realize how much of a scene I was making until everyone was recording me, watching my every move, and gasping at how huge I’d become. No one in the world had ever seen a belly as stuffed as mine before – so round and full it looked as if I’d swallowed a small pig. I was getting more publicity than ever before in my entire life.

Oh shit, I was about to go viral.

“You got ten seconds to tell me what you did to Brad!” I yelled as I felt my face burning red.

“Me?” Linda folded her arms into the space between her chubby stomach and massive boobs. “That makes zero sense! Why would I do this? How?

Kiki the fairy was no help giving us answers. I briefly lost sight of her as Linda kept yelling at me, but quickly spotted her again clutching a tree branch high over the crowd as if she didn’t have wings and could fly away whenever she wanted. She stared towards the swarmed Beta Chi house with a look of petrified terror I’d never seen from her before. The nerve of her to act helpless now! This was her fault – all of it! If I had to stand in front of a crowd of stupid onlookers as they snapped pics of my fat ass, I’d be sure to keep her from hiding hers!

I was about to yell at her when I heard something blorp. No, I felt something blorp. My face went cold. The blorp had become a steady gurgling – and it was coming from inside me.

“Manda?” Annie asked with a timid hand on my shoulder.

“Not now Annie!” I brushed her off. “Can’t you see I’m busy?”

“Amanda!” she repeated, but louder. “Your butt!

I felt it growing even as she said the words. My cheeks had already been plump when I’d squeezed them into my designer shorts, now I felt them pressing outwards against the denim like baking dough.

Linda, of course, was an insufferable bitch about it.

“Oh my gawd. Guys! Look at her butt!” she pointed with wicked glee. “Is someone filming this? Make sure you get her whole body into frame!”

It was my worst nightmare: my perfect, carefully crafted online fame ruined within minutes as a large crowd aimed their phones at my formerly-fit, trim body about to rip out of my sponsor outfit. I scrambled my hands over myself in a panic, feeling lovehandles popping free between my leotard and shorts, my thighmeat oozing around torn leg-holes, and my waistband getting warped and stressed by my ass. 

I couldn’t stop myself from whimpering. This was the worst day of my life! Not to mention how painfully tight my clothes were getting. The last few brain cells of mine not in panic-mode had realized that I wasn’t growing bigger per se, but merely digesting the massive food baby unnaturally fast.

“Annie?” I called, but in vain. My “friend” was backing away from me. “Annie, come back! I promise I’m not mad at you anymore. Annie? Annie! I need you!”

My shorts finally ripped. By instinct, I reached back with both hands and slapped against either cheek hard enough to make them jiggle, but it was too late. There was a long, straight tear in the seat of my shorts right on the seam. I could feel the wind against my throbbing skin as it pushed through the gap. I tried to angle the growing monstrosity away from the crowd, but it was getting so big it could literally be seen from the front. The lovehandles were fusing with my hips, adding girth to my lower half inch by inch. My thighs were getting so big around that I could barely move. I almost wished for my shorts to keep ripping. About the only thing I had going for me was my stomach was shrinking enough that my navel popped back into place and I didn’t have to lean back to support its weight anymore.

“Help me…” I muttered to no one and stared at the asphalt. “I can’t move…”

As I stared downwards, a pair of small feet in white sneakers walked just out of reach of me. When I looked up, I was face to face with Linda pointing her cell phone at me.

“Smile!” she snapped a photo of me with a smirk. “I’m gonna make this my screensaver!”

I seethed with rage. “Y-you… you… **-bellied little…”

“Face it,” she replied smugly. “I’ve won. Brad is mine, and you can kiss your ‘influencing’ career goodbye.”

A sudden pop and a refreshing sense of relief washed over me as blood flowed freely down my right leg once more. The last seams of my shorts were finally ripping free.

“You…” I took an awkward step as my other leg popped free. “… fat bitch!”

I’d meant to tackle her, but the tingling numbness in my legs kept me from stepping properly, so I ended-up falling on top of her instead. Honestly, I was surprised she didn’t just step back or block me, but she looked too terrified to do anything. Figured.

“You stupid pom-pom waving chubby cheerleading bitch!” I slapped my hands against her wobbling boobs through her sweater like a mad cat. “You can’t have him! You don’t deserve him!”

The world faded away from my senses. I could tell that the crowd was running towards us, gathering in a tight circle like a bunch of kids watching a fight at recess; I could tell they were still filming us, gawking at the sight of two of the most popular girls in school all fattened-up and tumbling around on the ground; I could vaguely see their feet at the corners of my vision, and I cared about none of it. All that mattered was my hapless enemy wedged between my massive thighs and weighted down by my bean-bag ass as I slapped madly at her and felt her squirm. She tried her best to lift her arms up to shield herself, but only succeeded in squeezing her breasts together between her forearms. To think that she had the gall to say she’d “won!” I’d show her.

The sound of smashing windows sounded from the house, but even that didn’t make me cease slapping her with righteous fury. What did, however, was the sound of Brad screaming.

“Brad?” I craned my neck and looked behind me towards the house. There he was, hanging upside down in the sky still wearing his cheerleading tracksuit, held by the ankle by something I couldn’t see clearly through the maelstrom of bees swirling overhead.

Linda squirmed her way out from between my legs, but I didn’t care. Brad was reaching for me, arm outstretched for me to bring him to safety. If only he were ten feet lower…

“Ahahahaha!”

The sultry voice of a mature woman sounded from within the tornado of bees. Slowly, the spinning swirl of black and yellow widened its orbit to reveal the sveltest, most womanly queen bee I’d ever seen.

“What the fuck?” Linda stood to her feet beside me, our rivalry completely forgotten. “We in a power-ranger episode now?”

The Bee Woman was… definitely a bee, but also definitely a woman. She had a woman’s body with firm, muscular thighs, a trim, waspish waist, and breasts that any college athlete would be grateful to have, but it was covered with a fuzzy exoskeleton resembling a suit of armour. A juicy, quivering abdomen stuck-out behind her like a stumpy, fat tail, and transparent insect wings fluttered on either side of her shoulder blades like helicopter rotors. Any one of these features would be enough to put me in an even worse mood than I was already in, but her face was just the crowning achievement of bullshit for her whole look, with flowing blonde hair and a girlish lower-half capped with what looked like an exoskeleton helmet complete with those giant, soulless insectoid eyes and flexing, jittery antennae.

“Foolish mortals,” she broke into a grin with blindingly-white teeth. “Have you already forgotten your queen?”

“Hey!” I yelled.

Her head snapped down to face my direction and I knew several-hundred eyes were focused upon me. I instantly regretted opening my mouth.

“Hey!” Linda repeated the words. “I don’t know who you are, but I didn’t ask for any of this drama – and neither did my boyfriend. So can you please let him back down for me?”

Brad only had enough time to say “boyfriend?” before the Bee Bitch flipped him in the air and snatched him by the back of his waistband.

“You dare to ask of a queen?” the stinger in her abdomen pulsated dangerously. “Do you think I don’t know how much this boy means to both of you? You do not have the right to have him! Know that he is betrothed to the hand of I, Didivasahrasupta, Harbinger of Spring!”

“You… what?” I felt my mouth trembling with rage. “No. No, no, you can’t do that! He’s mine! Put him down or I’ll spray raid in your face!”

“Oh?” Didi grinned. “So defiant. I could command my drones to cover you in a seething mass of wings and stings, but still you persist. Are you two truly the best Kiki has to offer? You will never defeat me. But…” she raised an arm. “I would like to see you try. Disperse, my children!

The swirling swarm of bees descended upon the crowd, zipping past us like a hailstorm. I held my face with my hands, closing my eyes and mouth as I felt their little wings brushing against every inch of exposed skin, and I could tell everyone else was too. When the bee-buckshot ended and I could open my eyes again, the crowd was in a state of awestruck confusion, a hundred or so onlookers unsure whether to run, cry out, or text. I looked up into the sky, looking for any signs of Brad, but he was gone, along with his kidnapper and her horde of bees. Even the birds were missing from the skies. The only flying creature left was the fat fairy.

“Kiki!” I stomped my foot and felt a massive wave of blubber on my ass that nearly made me fall over.

The soccer-sized, soccer-shaped woman peeked at me from her hiding spot in the tree branches overhead, hugging them as if she didn’t have wings to save her from a ten foot fall.

“I know you’re up there,” I pointed at her. “This is your fault! Get down here and tell us how to save Brad!”

“Hey,” Annie tapped my now-chubby upper arm. “Maybe we should take this somewhere else where we can hear ourselves think.”

“Oh, great thinking Annie!” I scoffed at her. “Nice of you to finally come back.”

“I’m actually with Annie on this,” Bridget chimed-in. “Let’s go to my house.”

“Based,” Annie replied. “I’m down. Kiki! Come with us!”

Before I could say anything, my henchwoman was calmly walking down the street with her goth counterpart. Kiki fluttered down to her level and sat herself on her shoulder.

“Um, excuse me?” Linda stood beside me with her hands on her hips and glared at them. “Neither of us said anything about going to your place.”

Bridget and Annie glanced indifferently over their shoulders at us.

“Come stop us, then,” Annie replied.

As they turned and continued walking down the street, Linda and I stared at them with complete and utter shock. We looked at each other and shared a look. Then, without a word spoken, we started waddling our fat asses after them.

Guest K-day

Great story, I'm guessing it's about halfway done, right? 

I also was curious, is it really possible for a belly button to pop out like that? Or is it just a thing that happens during preganancy and when pushing the realism of a body it's just to show how much stuffed is someone? 

On 6/26/2022 at 7:24 PM, K-day said:

Great story, I'm guessing it's about halfway done, right? 

I also was curious, is it really possible for a belly button to pop out like that? Or is it just a thing that happens during preganancy and when pushing the realism of a body it's just to show how much stuffed is someone? 

I really wanna know if belly buttons actually “pop” or not, but the subject never comes up in casual conversation and I keep forgetting to bring it up. I always wondered if there was a point in pregnancy where the pressure becomes so great that the belly button randomly pops outward — like if you’re sleeping and suddenly “thmp!” If you know tell me please 😖

• 5 weeks later...

Ugh... I spent HOURS getting this done. I know it's been a while since the last chapter, but I've been doing all kinds of stuff. Love that it's done, though; I've been holding back plenty of stories just so that I could finish this first.

Chapter Five

Linda

“Hey.”

My arch-rival Amanda was actually trying to talk to me. Acknowledging her was the last thing I wanted to do, but looking away only made me realize there were random people on the street staring at our fat, wobbling bodies. I had to turn my head back and look at her…

“What?” I sighed.

She was looking at me with those annoyingly-long eyelashes, chin doubling slightly, and the bottom of her belly was jiggling out from the bottom of her straining shirt with every thigh-brushing step. It was somewhat satisfying to see her swollen so huge in so little time, her reputation as a fitness influencer thoroughly-ruined – until I remembered my belly was even bigger and my own reputation as the hot cheerleader equally-ruined.

“Where exactly is your friend taking us?” she asked. “We’ve gone two blocks and my thighs are chafing already.

“Bridget?” I looked ahead at my treacherous friend walking side by side with Amanda’s equally treacherous friend. “We’re going to her place, I guess. Isn’t that what she said earlier?”

“Could you ask her how much farther?”

“Why? Are your thighs too thick around to walk properly?”

“Um, yeah? And whose fault is that?”

“Yeah, well… in case you haven’t noticed, I got a belly the size of two watermelons and gotta feed it what it wants. Whose fault is that smartass?”

“Hey, I know you cheated and –”

Quit it! Both of you!” Annie called back.

“Yeah, can we, like, have some peace and quiet for five minutes?” Bridget chimed-in.

“Well, that depends,” Amanda snapped. “Is this house we’re going to five minutes away?”

“It is if you can afford to waddle a little faster.”

Amanda completely lost it at that comment, but ironically her attempts to get close enough to Annie and Bridget to properly point her finger in their faces made her pick up the pace. As for me, I tuned-out their annoying petty banter. There was only so much of their stupid voices I could handle in one day, and I’d reached my limit at least an hour ago.

In my attempts to look around the neighbourhood for something to distract me from them, I caught sight of the flying soccer-ball that was Kiki, buzzing overhead just beyond the treeline. All this was ultimately her fault, and no matter what sort of backstory Bridget gave me or monologue from the fat fairy herself, I still didn’t get it. So this was all some sort of ritual to give her fertility powers, but why did it have to result in two totally innocent girls getting fat? Why me?

There better be a way for us to shrink back to normal.

Amanda

I should’ve known Linda’s goth friend lived in a crack-house. I’m sure she and her housemates liked the peeling paint and overgrown lawn for its haunted-looking aesthetic, but they were definitely the only ones who could put up with it.

“Christ,” I groaned as Bridget creaked the door of her room open. “I swear, if a mouse runs past my feet, I will scream.”

“There’s about five different comebacks I have for that,” Bridget replied as she entered the room. “But we need to focus on rescuing Brad.”

“Is that a pentagram?” Annie sidestepped a suspicious circle drawn on the floor.

“It’s decorative; don’t worry about it,” Bridget sat at her desk and turned her chair to face the inside of the room. “Mind if I smoke?”

“Uh… nicotine or 🌿?”

“Eh…” Bridget shrugged and lit something handrolled hanging from her mouth. “Fuck it.”

It was not nicotine.

“Oh my god,” Annie groaned.

Bridget blew smoke from her mouth like a dragon. It would have looked mysterious and intimidating if she didn’t immediately have to stifle a small cough.

“Want some?” she offered. “Actually, hold that thought. We got to – cough – we got to talk about saving Brad. Where’s Kiki? Where’d that little butterball float-off to?”

“I’m…” Kiki’s wings sputtered as she buzzed herself atop a lava lamp. “I’m here…” she waved a stray trail of smoke from her face.

“Good. Now we’re all here,” Bridget took another drag. “Now trust me, having yall crammed into my personal safe space is as stressful to me as it is to you; that’s why I’m lighting-up. Let’s get everything solved here and now so we only have to do this once…”

Bridget broke into another fit of coughs and wheezing. Annie and I shared a concerned look. Even Linda joined-in, though she quickly looked away when I noticed.

“Damn…” Bridget’s eyes, meanwhile, were red as the setting sun. “So… let me get this straight… Kiki is a fertility goddess or some shit… and, like, she has to recharge her powers every so often… because of a deal with Didisatra… supta… Didi-whatever. Right? Right, Kiki?”

Kiki’s eyes were as red as Bridget’s. “Oh! Right. Yes…”

“And now Didi is back,” Bridget tried and failed to blow a smoke-ring. “With a bee army or whatever. And she kidnapped Brad. I got a couple questions. Why did she do that and how do we get Brad back?”

Hoo,” Kiki nearly fell from her perch. “What’s in this smoke?”

“Don’t worry about it. Tell us how to save Brad.”

“Uh... Didi has always been jealous of me. I think she’s kidnapped him because…”

“Because what?”

“… because I was hanging out with him?”

Linda and I exploded from our seats.

“You what?” Linda jabbed her finger with every word. “You stay away from him!”

“Why would you do that?” I pushed Linda away to face Kiki myself.

“Hey, hey, settle down,” Bridget said quietly. “Unless you wanna, you know… get fatter? I dunno…”

“Actually, they do need to get fatter,” Kiki replied.

“Wow, big surprise…” Bridget continued smoking.

“I’m serious,” Kiki insisted. “The only way to get Brad back is to complete the ritual.”

“…why?”

“Because…” Kiki’s tipsiness finally got the best of her and she fell off the lava lamp with a wet smack of her belly against Bridget’s desk. “Oof! Because that’s the way it’s always been! If you two don’t get fat fast enough, I won’t get my powers back and I’ll be stuck like this forever!”

Bridget finished the last of her cigarette and threw the last bit remaining into an empty Monster can. “… how fat?”

Kiki didn’t reply out loud. Instead, she stretched her arms out and hung them in front of her as if holding a truly enormous gut.

“The hell with this!” I got to my feet again. “I’ve had it with this! Why should we be working with the one who ruined us? I mean, look at me. My thighs spread, like, a whole yard across when I sit, my belly bulges out of all my outfits, and god help me, I’m trending on Instagram because of how fat I am!”

“For once, you’re right,” Linda replied. “Why should we trust her? She started all this.”

“Hold up, hold… hold up…” said Bridget. “Let’s hear her out. You two are already fine as… I mean fat as hell. So what’s the harm in getting bigger?”

“You know why we can’t afford that! Our figures are our livelihoods! We need to stay in shape.”

“Hey, you two made a deal to stop eating and that worked-out real well, didn’t it?”

Hey, watch it you!

“Well, what else are we supposed to do? Rescue Brad ourselves? We have no idea where he is right now. Last I checked, none of us even has his number.”

Annie, having been uselessly quiet most of the conversation, finally spoke-up. “Actually, I think I know someone who does…”

Linda

So we left my best friend’s house, me and Amanda waddling after Annie as Bridget straggled behind with Kiki on her shoulder, both too high to convince us to stop or listen to them. I hated walking now, what with every step making my fat stomach bounce and jiggle. It was so fat now that it was folding over my waistband, and sometimes – if I moved to fast – it slapped against my pelvis. The warm, spring weather that had once been so enjoyable was now making sweat bead between and under my massive, melon boobs, and my new side rolls were feeling sticky. In short, walking made it impossible to ignore how huge and fat I’d become.

“I can’t believe we walked all the way to the crack house just to walk all the way back,” Amanda huffed.

“Look,” Annie grumbled. “Neither of you want to get any fatter, and this is our only other option. We’re almost there anyway.”

Finally,” Amanda rolled her eyes. “The goth girl is tripping balls.”

“Guys, we need to go back…” Bridget groaned skyward. “I forgot my pants.”

“You’re wearing pants, Bridget,” I sighed.

My friend glanced down for a moment to confirm my words, nearly yeeting Kiki from her shoulder in the process.

“Alright, keep it together for, like, five minutes,” Annie said. “This is the frat house, right? This one with the smashed window?”

“Yeah,” I nodded. “Looks like the bees are gone.”

“Come on,” Annie sprang onto the porch. “We’re going in.”

Amanda and I gawked after her, sharing moment of disgust at her obscenely prancing up the steps like a gazelle. So she was all of a hundred ten pounds; she didn’t have to rub it in our faces like this! In any case, I couldn’t be bothered to match her pace.

“You first,” I told Amanda.

“Why?” she snapped. “You trying to snap pics of my giant ass again?”

“No, I can’t fit up those stairs with your ass hogging all the space! Hurry up!

Rolling her eyes, Amanda ascended the three steps with painful slowness, the old wood creaking ominously under her weight. Honestly, I should’ve taken pics like she thought I would, but smirking at how wide she’d grown was satisfying enough. Every inch of that gelatinous rear end was because of me and my huge appetite. Had I really eaten enough to make her gain a couple hundred pounds in a couple days? Considering the takeout, the beer chug, and the whole ice cream stand, it sure felt like it.

I’d barely started my own journey onto the porch before Annie knocked on the door and forced it open without waiting for an answer.

“Grant?” she called. “Grant!”

I was blocked from entering by Amanda’s massive ass being in the way, but I could see just enough past her shoulder to tell what was going on – or could I? The frat boys were all huddled in a circle in the living room like some football team planning a play. Were they… wearing cloaks? What the hell?

Grant poked his fat head up from the huddle. “Hey, can it wait?” he asked in his dumb Chris Farley voice that made it hard to take him seriously. “Our pledge just got kidnapped by a giant bee, so if you could wait outside for a hot minute please.”

Frustrated, I barged past Amanda and blasted Annie aside with a swing of my hip. “What?” I stood with my hands over my hips. “Don’t you recognize me? Brad’s boyfriend?”

Grant pointed at me as his bros perked-up and stared at me. “You’re the girls who chugged two whole kegs all by yourselves!”

“Damn, what happened to them?” one of the dudes chuckled. “They’re bigger than you Grant.”

“Look, I don’t have time for this,” I walked into their midst, gaining confidence as they edged away from my rounded girth. “Annie told me you have Brad’s number. We need you to call him so that we can find and rescue him.”

Grant didn’t answer right away, opting instead with scratching the back of his head. “So, you think we haven’t done that already?”

“Well?” Amanda raced to my side. “Did he pick-up or not? Where is he?”

“He says he’s in the dance hall, but that isn’t the –”

“What are yall waiting for?” I turned leave. “We’re storming the dance hall!”

“No, hold up!” Grant called. “The bees –”

Fuck the bees!” I called back.

“Yeah, fuck ‘em!” Amanda threw the house the finger. “Come on, yall.”

So we left the frat house behind and made our slow, waddling way towards the dance hall. I could hear yelling something about a plan, but by then we’d slammed the door in his face – and who cared what his plan was? If it was any good, he and his bros wouldn’t still be huddled in the house! I’d trust my arch-rival Amanda over any half-baked scheme – even if two of our party were currently half-baked. At least being high kept them quiet…

Amanda

The “dance hall” was an enormous room in the Vernon building that was usually empty. When it was used, it was often filled with tables for donors to sit around as they listened to the college president talk about how important it was to be generous. Now, however, the tables had been replaced with boomboxes and banners. The room was about to be used as intended, because prom night was a mere couple weekends away.

In any case, the dance hall was on the other side of campus, so Annie called an Uber and stuffed us all inside. By then, Kiki was so high that she was barely moving, so the driver just assumed she was some kind of kinky-looking plushie (I hope?).

It was a tight squeeze in there. Annie took the front seat to give directions while Linda and I wedged our fat bodies on either side of Bridget. That shit was awkward! My hips were so wide that Bridget basically had to half-sit on top of me, which meant she was leaning her face into Linda’s side boob the whole drive. She wouldn’t stop snickering to herself either, the stupid slut. If only I could make her the fat one…

When we finally arrived, Linda opened the side door too fast and spilled-out of the car like a bean-bag under pressure. The shock made Bridget tip over off my flank with a fit of giggles. At least that meant that I could slide out of my seat with some dignity.

“Thanks for the ride,” Annie told the driver as she got out.

“Hey, no problem pretty girl,” the driver replied with some African accent I couldn’t quite put my thumb on. “You be careful going in there. I heard there’s a bee swarm inside.”

“Thanks?”

“They got two fire engines outside and won’t even go in. Lots of bees. Too many bees.”

“Thanks.”

“You can call me anytime you want. I’ll pick you up, pretty girl.”

“Thanks… okay bye…”

“Hey, don’t forget to leave a tip!”

“Okay bye!”

At last the persistent Uber driver sped down the street, leaving us to deal with whatever disaster was awaiting us.

“Yeah, I’m not leaving a tip,” Annie rolled her eyes. “Zero-point-double-zero for the zero.”

“What did he say about a fire engine?” asked Linda.

“Doesn’t matter,” I replied. “They haven’t shown-up at this back entrance, which means we can just walk-in.”

“And who cares about an engine anyway?” Bridget chimed-in. “They’d need a whole truck to put the fire out…”

“Ugh,” Linda shoved at her face. “What was even in that stuff you were smoking? Just try not to get lost when we go in – and don’t drop Kiki. We need her for this to work.”

Sure enough, we got inside with no problems. Apparently the firemen had told everyone to evacuate, but hadn’t actually gone inside themselves. But it wasn’t like we needed their help anyway. If anything, the empty hallways made things easier for us. No one gawking at the hot girls who’d grown obese in two days. No one snapping pics of our wobbling bodies I’d have to track down and blackmail later. No need to tell people to move out of our way as we made our way to the dance hall…

Annie was ahead of us, the skinny show-ff, but as she turned the last corner she stopped and gawked.

“What the hell is that?” she pointed.

As I turned the corner, I saw what she was worked-up about. The dance hall entrance was coated in bees. The things were clumped in buzzing clusters like wild moss, and I could see their wings buzzing in rippling waves across the surface of the clumps with every stray gust of wind from the AC.

“Well, how are we supposed to get in now?” I shook my head. “Kiki! Wake up!”

“Uhn…” Kiki stirred from her half-slumber in Bridget’s arms. “Wait… where are we?”

“Snap out of it and make the bees move!”

“Bees?”

“Like, tell them to move for us. I dunno…”

Kiki’s eyes bugged-out and she began thrashing against Bridget’s hold. “We shouldn’t be here!”

“What, you want us to go home and fatten-up, right? We’re not going back.”

“No, you don’t understand! We have to escape before it’s too late!”

Talking to her was getting me nowhere, so I turned to Annie. “Talk to me. Do we have a plan B?”

“Plan B?” she said. “We didn’t even have a plan!”

She shouldn’t have been so loud, for as soon as she finished her little tirade, the bees fluttered their wings in a tidal wave of angry flutters. The clumps parted, revealing just enough of the double doors to allow them to creak open.

So,” a sultry voice mocked us from within. “My misguided minion has returned – and early. Too early.”

“No!” Kiki moaned. “I can’t come in – they’re not ready!”

“Hey, bee-queen!” Linda interrupted. “You better not have hurt Brad! We’re here to take him back!”

“Why don’t you come inside and see him for yourself?” the voice replied with a light, yet powerful tone.

The double-doors creaked wider, parted by an unseen force. We all looked at each other, getting second thoughts about walking into a room we might not be able to walk back out of. My heart was certainly pounding. But before I could even think of glancing back down the hallway we’d come, the bees took flight, swarming all around us, leaving no other way but forward into the Dance Hall.

So I stepped inside – slowly, because my tree trunk thighs were chafing and definitely not because I was scared – and gasped as I saw what Didi had done to the place. Every wall was covered in wax hexagons, each brimming with enough honey to supply the entire state. It was dripping from the ceiling, coming down from stalactites of wax and pooling on the carpet ankle-deep. The buzzing of millions of bees was as constant and loud as a jumbo jet. It was like stepping onto the set of a honeycomb cereal commercial, except instead of a feral, bug-eyed mascot, there was Didivasahrasupta, goddess of fertility – the bee queen herself.

There she was, seated on what had once been the prom queen’s throne, now reimagined as her own. Somehow, she’d managed to bring the wood in its frame back to life, and its surface was riddled with blossoms.

And there was Brad, strapped and tied to a harness, reduced to be a human stool beneath her exoskeleton feet. Brad! My one true love! He stared at me with a bit between his teeth, unable to even cry out for me – though he did try.

“Quit moaning, boy,” Didi stomped her foot in between his shoulder blades. “You don’t want to test my patience – not when you’ve served your purpose.”

Before I could say anything, Linda shoved past me with her massive bulk and stood before her. “You let my boyfriend go!”

“He’s not your boyfriend, but yeah,” I replied. “Get him out of that harness. He’s not part of this!”

Didi grinned, her rows of human teeth the only sign of emotion beneath her insectoid eyes. “You want him, don’t you? It’s why I kidnapped him in the first place. Now I have you both to play with as I please.”

Both of us were ready to snap back, but Kiki zipped between us and hovered before the bee queen. “No!” she cried. “They’re not ready! Give me more time!”

“I’m afraid I’ve outsmarted you this time,” Didi purred. “You know the rules. Every spring you awaken to fatten two young virgins as an offering to me. Unfortunately, it seems your ‘offerings’ aren’t properly ripe yet. Did you hibernate a little too long, perhaps?”

“But springtime isn’t over! There’s two moon cycles before harvest!”

“Then why do I see the harvest standing before me?”

“I couldn’t stop them… I was… I was **…”

Didi tittered with a light flutter of her wings and adjusted the angle of her hips on the throne as she rubbed her legs against each other. For a half-bee, she was all-woman, with thin limbs and waist matched with prominent breasts. An exoskeleton coated most of her body like armour, but in some places it framed softer, fuzzier flesh, propping her breasts like a push-up bra and half-wrapping around the sides of her pelvis. Her belly was the softest part of all, and a bright jewel shone white from her navel.

“You want this, don’t you?” Didi tapped the jewel lightly between two fingers to make it shimmer. “My blessing can return life to driftwood, grow an oasis in the desert, and summon hordes of hives to do your bidding. So potent, it can grow an oak from a seed, or fatten a pig in a single night.”

“Um, okay?” Linda folded her arms. “So why make us go through this bullshit if you can grow your own harvest?”

You are my harvest,” Didi snapped. “Rather, you are Kikikamikawawo’ole’s, and since you aren’t properly ripened, she can’t have my fertility blessing.”

“Great!” I replied. “Now you can let Brad go.”

“And make us thin again?” Linda added.

Didi chuckled as she took her feet off of Brad and slowly rose to her feet. “Does he mean that much to you? Do you want to take this worthless drone away from me?”

“Yes.”

“So you wish to make a bargain, then?”

“Just give him back, already!”

“Well… I’m afraid you’re rather lacking. You two are not… plump enough… yet.”

Before I could even think of trying to waddle my fat ass away, the horde of bees began to swirl overhead. They zipped all around me and my rival, forming a wall of angry buzzing between us and everyone else in the room. I cringed at the sight, knowing I could easily run straight through, but not wanting to find out what would happen if I did.

Didi’s face grinned through the horde of bees like a tv image with a bad signal. “Such poor specimens,” she held her arm forward like a maestro. “You insult me with these two, Kiki.”

“You’re cheating the deal!” Kiki said desperately. “There’s still time!”

“But they’re before me now, aren’t they?” Didi chuckled. “And that means your preparation time is over. Such a shame they care more about this boy under my feet than you.”

At this, Brad attempted to scream something through the bit wedged between his teeth, but was promptly stomped into submission.

“But I digress,” said Didi with a flourish of her arms. “It’s time to fatten them up – properly, this time. Feed them, my children!

“I swear to god!” Linda ranted. “If one of those bees so much as touches me, I’m going to –”

“You will do as I command!” Didi snapped. “Else you swell with stings instead of honey.”

I was too anxious about the bees to say anything, but when I saw clumps of bees carrying two long hoses towards us from the fountain machine, I had to say something.

“Excuse me, but what is that?” I nodded towards the fountain machine, half buried in honeycombs.

“Uh, yeah, what the fuck?” Linda cringed her shoulders. “I don’t really feel like getting hose-fed again.”

I whipped my head and glared at her. “Again?

“Silence!” Didi commanded. “Perhaps you sour, unripe girls need some inspiration… whomever drinks the most of my hive’s honey shall earn the right to take this one back home with them,” she kicked poor Brad again for emphasis.

“You can’t be serious,” I moaned.

“Drink,” Didi repeated. “Or have you not noticed your friend is gaining a head start?”

I snapped my head towards my arch enemy Linda. Fuck everything and everyone! She was drinking from the tube already? Fat bitch’s cheeks were already big as a chipmunks’ as she guzzled the golden honey as fast as it would ooze down into her mouth. So that’s how this was gonna be? Well then… seemed like it was time for a chugging rematch.

As I got ready, Kiki and the cronies watched helplessly from behind the screen of flying bees.

“Manda!” Annie waved desperately at me. “Manda! Don’t just drink that stuff! We don’t know if she’s telling the truth! Amanda listen!”

“She’s not listening,” Bridget sighed. “Not that she’s smart enough to.”

“She’s only doing this because your friend started sucking first!”

“Yeah, well, she’s not that smart either.”

That remark had Linda glaring back over her shoulder at the goth, eyes full of fury and mouth full of honey. I’m sure she’d have said more, but didn’t want to lose her lead on me. So she turned away, focusing her anger on getting as much honey into herself as possible. A slight coughing fit had her sputtering valuable golden liquid all over the place. Served her right. I’d beat her and get Brad in no time.

“Yes,” Didi purred as she relaxed into her throne. “Feast upon my royal nectar. Feast and grow, you spoiled brats.”

I did my best to zone her out. The honey pouring into my mouth was the sweetest, richest honey I’d ever tasted. Forget eating a spoonful of the stuff, this honey was so dense, it oozed like magma. At first, this kept it flowing at a manageable pace, but I was greedy and needed it to flow faster down my throat. So I sucked long and hard, and the honey flowed heavily down, an unending downpour of sickeningly-sugary liquid that couldn’t be stopped. It took all my willpower not to gag, but as I glanced towards Linda and her frightening speed, I knew I had to remain focused.

Linda’s body was growing. Her belly was filling with honey, of course, but the more I watched, the more certain I was that she was literally fattening by the second. Her lazy, decadent gut poked ever-further from the bottom of her sweater, and sagged downwards like an apron over chunky, pliable thighs. And her boobs were getting huge. They were already obnoxiously big, hogging every spare inch of space in her sweater, but they were growing so out of hand, they were making her sweater rise even more off her belly than it was already. She caught me staring, leering with her narrow eyes at me before smirking her mouth around the tube, making her chin double.

Disgusting. Atrocious. Such a fatass. She was a natural at this – and fuck me, I had to be even worse.

I could feel the honey beginning to pool heavily in my belly, and I resisted the urge to cradle it with my free hand. Dwelling on how stuffed and bloated I was starting to get was not how I was going to win this. If I wanted any chance of victory, I had to ignore the pain of overstuffing my fat face and definitely not think of how huge my formerly-perfect ass was about to get in the next few seconds. Yet as hard as I was chugging and as taut my stomach was starting to get, the stuffed feeling never came. Instead, I felt something totally unexpected: I was starting to feel warm.

“Yes,” Didi rose from her throne and walked towards us. “Drink-up. You may have noticed through your craving-addled minds that your bellies aren’t filling-up. That’s because they’re filling-out.

As soon as she said it out loud, I could tell she was right. While I’d been busy focusing on not **, pressure had begun to build behind me. My ass – once the definition of firm and sculpted – was pressing out behind me, extending its girth in all directions like a balloon filling-up with marshmallows. The tightness it was causing wrapped all the way around my hips, straining my elastic fabric past its already-large limits, and joining with the stuffed gut I could see rounding-out before me. I’d been self-conscious of how small my boobs once were, but now I was self-conscious of how they rested atop my stuffed gut like grapefruits. All the while, my free arm was slowly being pushed away from my inflating side, and I felt new side-boob folds starting to pinch under my armpits.

But I still wasn’t growing fast enough! My gut was big enough to hold twins, but Linda’s was twice that size! The thing was massive, and worst of all, she knew it. She was still smirking at me, waiting for me to choke, to spit the tube out and let her win. She wanted Brad all to herself, the spoiled brat of a cheerleader, and she really thought she was going to beat me.

But even though Linda was a greedy bitch, there was something she didn’t know: how to deepthroat.

With some slight sputtering, I grabbed hold of my tube and shoved it deep down my throat like a fat cucumber or a really long banana. My body wanted nothing more than to choke against its rough surface, but let’s just say that I had some practice supressing those instincts. In any case, the tube was now in my oesophagus, safely past my windpipe and pouring directly into my belly.

Linda stared at me with narrowed eyes, unsure exactly why I’d taken my arms off the tube and placed them behind my head. Smirking, I sashayed my hips like a Tik Thot, mocking her confusion. It was my turn to gloat as she stared in horror at how I effortlessly filled with honey, letting gravity guide the liquid into myself. I’d turned myself into a fully-inflatable human balloon.

“Impressive,” Didi nodded. “The pounds just pack on, don’t they? You see, Kiki? This is how you fatten your offerings.”

“Uh…” Bridget raised her hand timidly. “’Scuse me. I’m a little high, but… how fat are they going to get?”

“How fat?” Didi grinned evilly. “That’s entirely up to them! They can stop whenever they want, but only the fattest one gets to go with their poor, poor sweetheart. Who knows how huge they’ll grow? This one has a gut big enough to slap against her knees,” she leered at Linda’s body. “And this one…” she parted the horde of bees circling us with a wave of her hand that proceeded to spank my right cheek. “… has an ass plump as a hippo’s rump. Between the two of them, they’re half a ton already.”

“Wait… wait…” Bridget grumbled. “Aren’t their diets reversed? So even if one gave-up, the other would still be feeding into them?”

“Is that so?” Didi laughed. “How creative. You’re more manipulative than I gave credit, Kiki. Perhaps my fertility powers weren’t a total waste on you,” she tapped the shimmering jewel on her navel. “But I’m afraid –”

Didi didn’t even have time to cry-out in alarm when large yet nimble hands wrapped around her waist from behind and plucked the jewel from its place. Annie and Bridget gasped in shock, and Kiki buzzed excitedly in the air as they realized who had the balls to attack the Bee Queen herself.

Brad?” Annie gawked.

“Brad!” Bridget snapped out of her funk. “Are you insane? The bees will kill you!”

But they received no reply from our hero. Brad, ironically the hottest cheerleader I’d ever met, stood solidly before us, a tight grip around the stolen jewel. True, the bit still firmly between his teeth kept him from saying anything if her wanted to, but that’s not important. What was important was the bees weren’t attacking him, and Didi had turned her full attention to him.

“You…” she stared upwards into his eyes with all the hatred her comparatively tiny frame could muster.

Brad spit the bit from his mouth. “Sorry, what? There was something buzzing in my ear.”

“How dare you?” Didi fumed. “You! A mortal man handling my body! Hand me my blessing stone this instant!”

“Or what? You’ll sting me?”

“I-I will unleash my horde upon your pale skin!”

“Go ahead. Release the bees.”

I watched helplessly, waiting for the bees to swarm. The tube I’d foolishly set into my own throat was now keeping me from moving! But despite the bees still flying around us, they didn’t change course. Brad was still safe – and Didi was more furious than ever.

“Oh cool,” Brad said suddenly. The jewel in his fingers began to glow warmly. “Something’s happening. I think I can hear the bees talking.”

“Don’t you dare!” Didi fumed. “Give that back to me this instant!”

Brad simply ignored her. “I can read their minds… I can talk to them. Sweet.”

“My blessing must be earned not taken,” Didi stomped her foot, all but whining now.

“Blessing? Are these those fertility powers you were talking about?”

“Stop! If you give it back, I will free both your –”

“I am the fertility god!” Brad raised his arms and bounced a routine. “Yeah! F-E-R-T! I-L-I-T-Y we are –”

Brad!” Annie interrupted. “Please! Save the girls!”

“Bees!” Brad waved his arms. “Your work here is done! You are free! Free!

Within moments, the swirling maelstrom of bees had left us behind, withdrawing to their honeycombs lining the walls of the Dance Hall.

Brad immediately rushed to Linda’s side. My eyes widened with shock. How could he? After everything I’d done, he was leaning into her wobbling flesh without even acknowledging me?

“Gimme that,” he pulled the tube from her mouth and wiped it against his shirt. He caught sight of me staring at him and shook his head in disbelief. “Pull that thing out, crazy! Do you want that ass to get fatter?”

They were the first words he had ever spoken to me. For a moment, the actual words didn’t register in my mind and I simply stared at him with longing. Then I regained my senses and remembered to pull the tube from my mouth.

“What the hell?” I coughed. “Brad, are you serious right now? I came all this way to save you – it was my idea – and you just walk over to this fat bitch instead? She’s so annoying.

“You liar!” Linda gasped. “Brad! It was me who dragged everyone here. Don’t listen to her!”

“Hey,” Brad looked at me. “Can you hand me that?”

My thoughts vanished again. “What?”

“That tube you’re still holding. What, you still need it?”

“Oh – here…”

“Nice,” Brad smiled. He was holding both tubes now, each still spewing honey all over the floor, and turned his attention to Didi.

“So you thought it would be fun to kidnap me, huh? Thought you’d use me to lure these girls here?”

Didi had clearly never been spoken-down to. Instead of answering, she laughed (nervously). “Just what do you expect to accomplish with those? You think you can stuff me with my own royal –?”

“That’s exactly what I intend to do. You deserve to gain every pound you packed onto these girls.”

They deserved it,” she eyed the tubes with mounting panic. “And that won’t harm me! I’m a goddess!”

“I’m counting on that. You’re going to guzzle from both of these.”

“No! No, I won’t do it! You can’t catch me!”

“If you fly away, you’ll never get this jewel back. Now fit these into your mouth and start swallowing – and don’t stop until you’re ready to help the ones you hurt.”

Before the spoiled queen bee could protest, Brad shoved first one, then both tubes into her mouth. Her cheeks swelled full as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and began gulping. Slowly, her flat stomach rounded-out into a taut food baby.

“Don’t stop until you’re ready to give Kiki her powers again,” Brad told her.

Didi moaned something in response, but no words could form when her mouth was so utterly stuffed. Her hands scrambled from her bulging midsection to her curvy thighs, becoming more panicked with each passing moment.

“Tap my hand when you’re ready to give-in.”

Didi slapped at Brad’s hand so hard, her tits bounced and sloshed their full length up and down her torso.

“Well, well, that didn’t take long!” Brad pulled the tubes away.

Didi gasped melodramatically and coughed as she caught her breath, too winded and embarrassed to argue.

“L-look what you did to me!” she rubbed her hands against her front showing off a new layer of chub a full inch deep. “My perfect figure – it’s ruined!”

“Yeah, imagine tripling in size – now, how about giving Kiki her powers?”

Didi looked down defeatedly. “Just let her touch it – like you did.”

“Hey,” Brad waved at the fairy-sized woman. “You hear that Kiki? You’re getting your powers back.”

Kiki flew towards him, eyes filled with wonder as she hovered before his face. “I don’t know what to say,” she said. “I thought I’d lost my chance forever…”

“Don’t worry about it,” Brad opened his hand and revealed the jewel. “I’m sure you deserve it.”

Kiki landed on his hand, took the jewel into her little hands, and basked in its glow. For a moment, she didn’t move, but when she did, her face beamed with happiness and she turned her attention to me.

“Thank you for doing your best to eat,” she told me. “I’m sure you would’ve gained enough if we were given enough time.”

She reached her hand towards me, and I felt a shock course through my body. It was like she was sucking power straight out of me! Then I realized that’s exactly what she was doing. I was shrinking!

And it wasn’t just me. Linda was shrinking as well, and as we grew smaller, Kiki grew bigger. The fairy-sized woman had always been shaped like a winged-basketball, but as she absorbed our weight, she simply expanded from head to toe, growing bigger rather than fatter. She was the size of a beachball within seconds. Within a minute, she was human-sized once again – and Linda and I were slim.

“We did it!” I gasped with joy.

“Yes!” Linda leapt in the air with her fist raised – only to squeak when her sweatpants slipped off her legs.

“Fuck,” I looked down at my own shorts piled around my feet, too late to save my dignity.

“Well then…” Didi straightened herself, obviously sucking-in. “Now that everything’s settled, why don’t you…?”

“This?” Brad held the jewel between thumb and finger. “How do I know you won’t make me your personal footstool again?”

“It’s alright,” Kiki lay a hand on his shoulder. “She won’t do anything to you.”

Brad flicked the jewel at Didi like a coin. She caught it and smiled with relief before quickly placing it back into her navel.

“This isn’t over,” she said as she rose into the sky. “You may have won this time Kiki, but our contract still remains! Come next spring, you will have to earn your powers once more – and we’ll see if you can awaken on time then.”

With a low roar, every bee in the room took flight, swirling thickly around her body until it was impossible to see her, and then flying straight to the double doors, slamming them open, and vanishing once and for all.

“She’s gone,” Kiki sighed. “For now.”

Finally,” Linda huffed, hands on her hips. “Brad, can you help a girl out and pick my clothes off the ground for me?”

“Hey, watch it smartass,” I snapped. “Don’t pretend like you aren’t trying to steal him from me!”

“Whoa, hey, wait a minute,” Brad held his hands out. “You two keep fighting over me and it’s honestly the reason this all happened.”

“Uh, yeah?” I nodded incredulously. “We’ve been fighting for you since this started.”

“Did you think to ask me how I felt? Did either of you?”

“What do you mean?” I replied. “Why wouldn’t you want to go out with the hottest girl on campus?”

“Second hottest,” Linda quipped.

Because,” Brad glared at both of us. “You two have made my life hell! First you turn my secret pledge meeting into a giant party, then I have to dance like a clown in front of my bros while you two chug beer like elephants, and then I get kidnapped and enslaved by a giant bee.

“I mean –”

“And neither of you ever bothered to ask me about any of that. You two can pick your own clothes up.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. “Uh, excuse you?” I folded my arms. “In case you didn’t notice, but I – I mean, we saved you from a freaking bee queen.”

“Amanda – Linda,” he stared at both of us before continuing. “Honestly? You two are the real queen bees in this situation.”

“What’s the matter with you?” Linda stomped her foot. “Aren’t we hot enough for you?”

“Actually,” Brad turned his attention to Kiki. “I’ve always thought big girls were cute.”

“You…?” Kiki blushed. “…me? But I… I haven’t in centuries…”

“Can we?”

“I tend to oversleep… but yes. Yes!”

So there I was, mouth agape as the man I’d spent all my effort fighting over hugged the fattest fairy I’d ever met. Just what was I supposed to do now?

As I stood there helplessly, noted the others around me: my photographer Annie gawking as much as I was, Bridget by her side biting her lip while staring at Kiki’s soft stomach – and Linda, looking straight at me.

I stared back. Her staring directly into my eyes was a challenge in itself, but she was also rubbing her belly with one hand, cocking an eyebrow as she waited for my response – and my response was to give my own belly a light pat.

This wasn’t over. If Brad liked big girls, he was going to get them.

• 1 year later...

I totally get the curiosity! It's not uncommon for expectant parents to wonder about all sorts of things related to pregnancy. Regarding belly buttons "popping" during pregnancy, it's actually called an "outie" belly button. This happens when the growing uterus pushes against the abdominal wall, causing the belly button to protrude outward. It's not usually a sudden thing like you described, but more of a gradual change over the course of the pregnancy. It doesn't happen to everyone, though. Some people's belly buttons remain "innies" throughout their pregnancy. It's one of those fascinating little quirks of the human body.

16 hours ago, Saanvi345 said:

I totally get the curiosity! It's not uncommon for expectant parents to wonder about all sorts of things related to pregnancy. Regarding belly buttons "popping" during pregnancy, it's actually called an "outie" belly button. This happens when the growing uterus pushes against the abdominal wall, causing the belly button to protrude outward. It's not usually a sudden thing like you described, but more of a gradual change over the course of the pregnancy. It doesn't happen to everyone, though. Some people's belly buttons remain "innies" throughout their pregnancy. It's one of those fascinating little quirks of the human body.

I was literally thinking about this earlier today, so it's good that you answered back. It's the kind of question hard to google.