Weight gain during relationship

Guest StringBean23

Guest StringBean23

Anyone date someone or being in a relationship with somewhen when they gained a large amount of weight?

My partner gained a large amount of weight during our time together due to a combination of munchies and a love for food. Her belly grew quite large and soft. Never thought I would be into bellies but I honestly can't get enough of them now. 

Wondering if anyone had something similar happen?

• Curvage Model

LOL me. 
My relationship has been going on for almost 10 years. I used to be very controlled with food, but since dating him I feel so good about eating good food, going out to dinner, trying new and delicious things. I've noticed that my level of happiness and peace of mind is conveyed in how many pounds I have on. 😊

• Curvage Model
On 3/27/2022 at 8:52 AM, StringBean23 said:

Anyone date someone or being in a relationship with somewhen when they gained a large amount of weight?

My partner gained a large amount of weight during our time together due to a combination of munchies and a love for food. Her belly grew quite large and soft. Never thought I would be into bellies but I honestly can't get enough of them now. 

Wondering if anyone had something similar happen?

Me! I gained a lot of weight in my relationship. Happiness, food, feeding, cuddles and lots of sex = the dream for a feedee! :)

• Curvage Model

Me and my previous partner, actually! He had lost a great deal of weight but when we started dating he gained it all back plus more and I was on the exact same boat of having lost weight before meeting him and gaining it all back.

I definitely think it is because cooking comfort meals for people is my love language lol 😋

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 12:49 PM, SquishyMissyx said:

This is totally my 'origin story'.
My ex boyfriend years ago now, was a not-so-secret FA and feeder...I got to discover by myself just how much I loved it, but during the relationship my gain really started! 

the fact they it was their thing, but you took it and made it yours instead is hot af

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

Yes, my gf. We both have a wg fetish, but we try to control ourselves. If we both let our basest passions take control she would be immobile by now. I have actually found myself in the odd position as a feeder/weight gain fetishsit of curbing her bingeing impulses.

• 8 months later...

This is exactly what happened to my wife. I’ve probably gained a little weight but would probably still be considered skinny. My wife, though, went from athletic and fit when we got married in 2018 to obese in 2023. She probably started around 140-150 in 2018 and is now close to or just over 230. She’s short so that technically puts her in the morbidly obese category.

The weight gain definitely wasn’t even throughout the years. She might have gained 5 pounds in 2018 and another in 2019, but it ramped up during the pandemic. She probably put on close to 40 pounds between 2020 and 2021.

Last January she hovered around 200 and this was around the time that I told her how I loved her bigger body. She found it strange at first but has to come to accept it and even buy into it a bit.

Overall, she’s let go a lot more. She’s much less careful about what she eats, she snacks often, she gives into cravings a lot, and she doesn’t work out much anymore. And it’s showing on the scale. Shes packed on about 30 pounds since last January— the most ever in a year for her.

And I’m just looking forward to what this year will bring. 

On 4/6/2022 at 5:31 AM, pacco said:

My wife has gained about fifty to sixty pounds over the years. Aside from pregnancy she is currently as big as she's ever been. Her belly is so soft and squishy I struggle to keep my hands off it.

She is my absolute queen. 

I reckon she's put on another ten pounds since I wrote this, guessing she's around 180 pounds now. She said 'fattest ever' the other day, which gets her somewhere around 180—190. 🤯

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 5:06 PM, pacco said:

I reckon she's put on another ten pounds since I wrote this, guessing she's around 180 pounds now. She said 'fattest ever' the other day, which gets her somewhere around 180—190. 🤯

I can relate. My wife has been putting on more weight too. She’s in the 230 region now so that means she outweighs me by almost 60 pounds.

Shes also pretty settled in her routine of eating a ton and not exercising so it’s almost like every day she’s the fattest she’s ever been.