Do you think your typical chubby/fat girl has a lifestyle similar to a feedee?

Plumpnesslover

Guest StringBean23

My girlfriend would regularly stuff herself and have to unbutton her jeans in public. She actually put on weight faster than some of the models here. Can check my profile for stories. 

Pretty similar to a feedee she just fed herself and always got seconds without me doing anything. Then wearing ill fitting clothing was just part of the process too. 

I'm going to burst your bubble and say probably not. My girlfriend is not a feedee and her size is more due to lack of exercise and maybe slightly overeating. She doesn't have that voracious, insatiable appetite some feedees seem to have and even gets full pretty easily despite being around 400 lb.

Both feedees and vanilla fats will be likely to:

• eat a lot
  • eat junk food
  • not exercise much compared to your average Joe

Feedees, but not vanillas, are likely to:

• push themselves to eat more
  • rejoice when they hit a new peak weight
  • rejoice when their clothes get tighter
  • find overeating erotic
  • find gaining erotic or enjoyable in other ways
  • like checking out ** or fat-person websites
  • seek out feeders

Vanilla fats, but not feedees, are likely to:

• diet, or feel guilty for not dieting
  • fat-shame themselves

Vanilla fats are likely to exercise (or feel guilty for not exercising) more than feedees but less than your average Joe

overtime the power of habit is incredible so have to agree that most chubby girls are so because a lack of exercise and a probably a bit above average eating. that will get you to 200+ over time no matter how tall are you. the feede attitude however is required to be an ssbbw i think... there is no way to get to 450 500 and over without some serious eating 

Guest MagicalKitsune

I think the average person gains 1-2lbs a year, just based on the new normal life style and portion sizes. 

So if people are 15lbs away from being overweight, and then gain 1-2lbs a year, they are guranteed to join the 7 in 10 overweight people by the time they are 35 or so, but the weight gain of vacations, Coffee, and other things add lbs too, like maybe one year its 4lbs instead of 1-2. 

I think chubby to fat people do not eat as much as a feedee as it took them 5+ years to get there. 

an morbidly obese person probably had a similar diet, but they most likely binge ate, rather than intentionally stuffed themselves.  

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2022 at 3:01 PM, Dr. Feeder said:

Both feedees and vanilla fats will be likely to:

• eat a lot
  • eat junk food
  • not exercise much compared to your average Joe

Feedees, but not vanillas, are likely to:

• push themselves to eat more
  • rejoice when they hit a new peak weight
  • rejoice when their clothes get tighter
  • find overeating erotic
  • find gaining erotic or enjoyable in other ways
  • like checking out ** or fat-person websites
  • seek out feeders

Vanilla fats, but not feedees, are likely to:

• diet, or feel guilty for not dieting
  • fat-shame themselves

Vanilla fats are likely to exercise (or feel guilty for not exercising) more than feedees but less than your average Joe

sadly we got some people in this community can't respect it. forcing some of these guys/girls to gain weight. bro what

• 9 months later...

Actually more similar than you might think. The average American woman is actually very chubby, with a BMI of 29.2. People get to this point from eating an average of 3,600 calories a day, and exercising only 98 minutes per week (considerably less than the 150 minutes recommended). These are only AVERAGES, so it is likely that many fatter people out there are eating even more and exercising even less.

The major difference between them and feedees is that they do TRY to eat less and try to diet, but they don’t really seem to stick to their diets too well considering the results.

Intentional gainers obviously are eating more calories (although that depends on how big they are), but the gluttony of the average American is nothing to be scoffed at.

On 4/5/2022 at 11:04 AM, Seagull said:

I think the average person gains 1-2lbs a year, just based on the new normal life style and portion sizes. 

So if people are 15lbs away from being overweight, and then gain 1-2lbs a year, they are guranteed to join the 7 in 10 overweight people by the time they are 35 or so, but the weight gain of vacations, Coffee, and other things add lbs too, like maybe one year its 4lbs instead of 1-2. 

I think chubby to fat people do not eat as much as a feedee as it took them 5+ years to get there. 

an morbidly obese person probably had a similar diet, but they most likely binge ate, rather than intentionally stuffed themselves.  

The thing is that most people have already gotten fat by the time they become adults. The average twenty year old woman has a BMI of 27. Americans have been eating more and gaining more weight starting from childhood. By the time they become adults, most of them end up being overweight and continuing to eat a slight calorie surplus, making them get even fatter as they age. 

On 3/1/2023 at 2:54 PM, Drum2 said:

similar sure, the same? no.

Feedee tries o gain weight oin purpose.  A regular person does not.    To me its that simple

I'd agree with this 100%...

If I'd sat my partner down last summer and said I'd like you to gain 45lb in weight, I'd have been sleeping in the garden...

Left alone with nothing but positiveÿ comments however and the occasional cake (or 2😉), 45lb has been achieved...

On 2/26/2023 at 2:03 AM, billy shears said:

The thing is that most people have already gotten fat by the time they become adults. The average twenty year old woman has a BMI of 27. Americans have been eating more and gaining more weight starting from childhood. By the time they become adults, most of them end up being overweight and continuing to eat a slight calorie surplus, making them get even fatter as they age. 

Where did u find bmi by age? Thats nicely high for 27

15 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

I'd agree with this 100%...

If I'd sat my partner down last summer and said I'd like you to gain 45lb in weight, I'd have been sleeping in the garden...

Left alone with nothing but positiveÿ comments however and the occasional cake (or 2😉), 45lb has been achieved...

I always hav this conversation  in my mind...........are you trying to make me fat????? no I AM making you fat lol

2 minutes ago, Drum2 said:

I always hav this conversation  in my mind...........are you trying to make me fat????? no I AM making you fat lol

Hmm - I brought home some cakes yesterday - 2 cream eclairs and 2 large doughnuts (forgetting I don't eat eclairs)...

She laughed and said "I'll never lose any weight" and I thought, no, hopefully not🤣

Even though she put up the worst resistance ever, she still ate both the eclairs and a doughnut yesterday😍

3 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

Hmm - I brought home some cakes yesterday - 2 cream eclairs and 2 large doughnuts (forgetting I don't eat eclairs)...

She laughed and said "I'll never lose any weight" and I thought, no, hopefully not🤣

Even though she put up the worst resistance ever, she still ate both the eclairs and a doughnut yesterday😍

fat girls gonna eat, its what they do. If I get a box of donuts, If I want one I better have it then. If I Come bck a couple hours later said box is empty lol