• 6 months later...
  • Curvage Model
On 3/21/2022 at 6:45 PM, apatheticalblues said:

Love it and you gonna be a huge deal 

My goal is to be the best. Not saying I'm better than any of the other models because there great too but everyone wants a turn to be number one. And I definitely plan on taking a very long turn.💋

I Have a Question.  I would like to know about your initial gain from 100 until you realized you liked being bigger. Was it a "Covid 19" and you liked having a belly? It's not uncommon for some incredible gainers to have a few unintentional lbs awake something inside. I think a lot of your fans would like to hear how you gave up being slim to the Goddess you are now. 

• Curvage Model
On 10/3/2022 at 8:48 PM, Jazzman said:

I Have a Question.  I would like to know about your initial gain from 100 until you realized you liked being bigger. Was it a "Covid 19" and you liked having a belly? It's not uncommon for some incredible gainers to have a few unintentional lbs awake something inside. I think a lot of your fans would like to hear how you gave up being slim to the Goddess you are now. 

The Covid lock downs had a little to do with it , I was getting pretty chunky with all the door dash I was ordering. but I just realized I really liked eating and I started gaining weight. It started with buying clothes a little bigger Becuase I knew I was going to out grow them soon any way. Then I just started buying way bigger stuff just to grow into them & ended up growing out all of those too. But really the love of food,liquor& being lazy had started  this gain. And the love of how big my belly is and how soft I’m getting is why I’m continuing  ❤️

On 10/3/2022 at 12:17 PM, Midwestchubbygirl said:

My goal is to be the best. Not saying I'm better than any of the other models because there great too but everyone wants a turn to be number one. And I definitely plan on taking a very long turn.💋

This is literally already one of the best gains I've ever seen and you're only getting started