• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, ledalavandula said:

Sometimes I feel like I’ve gotten too fat for curvage! I’ve never been thin and can’t fulfill the fit to fat fantasy that seems to prevail here. Can I get some love for my big tummy, tits, and thighs?

97E87AA5-A2CA-45CE-AE5D-616846BC4C04.jpeg

DC2B53A1-AC7A-4A09-B619-BE39F2067135.jpeg

BE7B8AF5-21BC-455A-AE96-461A5D948322.jpeg

I deff get this feeling sometimes, as one of the larger fats, but just know you're stunning and there are a few people in this community who will enjoy you and your journey at whatever size you get to 💕

9 minutes ago, rachhole said:

I deff get this feeling sometimes, as one of the larger fats, but just know you're stunning and there are a few people in this community who will enjoy you and your journey at whatever size you get to 💕

You’re such a GODDESS. This thread is making me realize I need to connect more with larger fats! 

I'm sorry you feel this way. I never thought there was a "too fat for curvage" mentality. I think you see some people who just like thin to "fat" aka chubby, but the mid-fat to infiniti- fat is definitely the way the world is turning, imo. Let it out and take up SPACE! You don't need to apologize to anyone. If they turn you out they weren't real supporters of you anyway. 

Guest Anaxerxes

I feel like there is an extremely disproportionate amount of lurkers here vs commenters. If I remember right, Reddit found that only about 1 percent of people going to the site actually comment. (Someone can correct me if I'm wrong).

I would bet that number is even lower on this site, considering it's nature. Therefore, I feel like you beautiful big women have way, way more supporters and followers who truly adore your looks and size than any one of us could guess.

As for me, I echo the others and say this site is for any size and there's no such thing as "too big".

Thank you for being here. Thank you for you sharing yourselves with us. Thank you for your weight gain, God bless it!

10 minutes ago, Anaxerxes said:

I feel like there is an extremely disproportionate amount of lurkers here vs commenters. If I remember right, Reddit found that only about 1 percent of people going to the site actually comment. (Someone can correct me if I'm wrong).

I would bet that number is even lower on this site, considering it's nature. Therefore, I feel like you beautiful big women have way, way more supporters and followers who truly adore your looks and size than any one of us could guess.

As for me, I echo the others and say this site is for any size and there's no such thing as "too big".

Thank you for being here. Thank you for you sharing yourselves with us. Thank you for your weight gain, God bless it!

This was so kind and thoughtful, thank you!

On 3/20/2022 at 11:16 AM, ledalavandula said:

Sometimes I feel like I’ve gotten too fat for curvage! I’ve never been thin and can’t fulfill the fit to fat fantasy that seems to prevail here. Can I get some love for my big tummy, tits, and thighs?

You are exquisite and absolute stunning. You have beauty grace and curves for days. Your tummy, tits and thighs would be absolutely glorified by anyone. Don't let anyone take away that power you have for you are beautiful ❤️

All the lovings to every single part of you.

• 5 weeks later...

After gaining a bunch of weight in the lat few months, I've been struggling a little with this existential dread too - what if I'm too fat for this audience? Seeing this thread has eased my mind a little!

Both the fact other models are feeling it too (sorry if thats a little mean :/) and the responses from members to argue against your worry @ledalavandula. You're wonderful and an absolute jaw dropping beautiful babe. As are the rest of you models in this thread phewww. 

Curvage is one hot friend group 🔥💕

Edited by SquishyMissyx

On 3/24/2022 at 5:06 PM, Anaxerxes said:

This is something I've been trying to tell myself too to feel better (along with some reassurance from the wonderful mods) 👀
Curvage is still a site geared toward consumption, rather than interaction on the whole and it works great that way. 

Some people just want to enjoy watching their favorite fat babes, without going any further than that! 

On 3/20/2022 at 9:16 AM, ledalavandula said:

I Love You Hearts GIF by Chippy the Dog

On 3/24/2022 at 4:06 PM, Anaxerxes said:

Honestly, one of the main reasons why I am on this site so often, yet I post so little and keep to the lurking, is *because* I prefer much, much bigger women, usually, or at least, women who want to get very, very, *very* fat. I know that the typical model on this site seems to be what I'd consider to be BBW, not really an SSBBW, let alone my preference for extreme USSBBW who *still* wants to get much, *much* fatter with my help! But I don't want to force my preference in people's faces a lot, and I'd rather have people who are "just" BBWs or even merely chubby, or plump, or thicc, enjoying what size they have or whatever amount of weight gain they chose to try and put on, however slight.

That said, yes, I would be positively giddy at the idea of more women on this website aiming to double or triple or even quadruple their original weight, and/or more women joining the site as already USSBBWs. That would be a dream come true.