Guest Feeder_Feedee_Switch

Loving your big tummy, tits, and thighs 💋 They ought to keep growing bigger 😍😎

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, ledalavandula said:

Sometimes I feel like I’ve gotten too fat for curvage! I’ve never been thin and can’t fulfill the fit to fat fantasy that seems to prevail here. Can I get some love for my big tummy, tits, and thighs?

97E87AA5-A2CA-45CE-AE5D-616846BC4C04.jpeg

DC2B53A1-AC7A-4A09-B619-BE39F2067135.jpeg

BE7B8AF5-21BC-455A-AE96-461A5D948322.jpeg

You belong here 💗

• Curvage Model

Girl. You’re beautiful.

if you’re too big for Curvage then I am tooooo gigantic for Curvage! 😂

I’ve never been skinny either (175 was my lowest, but I’m also 5’2 so I never looked tiny lol)

just keep on doing you and finding your flow! There are so many different categories within Curvage that you can play into, doesn’t have to be the fit to fat!❤️

you are HOT. You’ve got this.🤤❤️

• Curvage Model

You are my dream ghoul 🖤 Hands down one of the hottest babes I’ve ever seen 🖤

I often feel the same way, what happens when I’m too fat? Am I already too fat for most members? Will curvage forget about me? 

Let’s take our big asses, thighs and tummies and take over the god damn world. 

Love you babe 

3 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Girl. You’re beautiful.

I’ve never been skinny either (175 was my lowest, but I’m also 5’2 so I never looked tiny lol)

just keep on doing you and finding your flow! There are so many different categories within Curvage that you can play into, doesn’t have to be the fit to fat!❤️

Exactly, there is no too big for this site. The fit to fat thing is nice, and it definitely seems to be popular right now, but there’s for sure a place for everyone. There are people on here who don’t weigh more than 200 and there people on here who weigh 450+. There’s something for everyone, and that’s what’s beautiful about it. 

1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

Girl. You’re beautiful.

1 hour ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

I often feel the same way, what happens when I’m too fat? Am I already too fat for most members? Will curvage forget about me? 

Love you babe 

3 hours ago, GoddessHela said:

You’re gorgeous and absolutely belong🥰💖😍

4 hours ago, CandicesCurves said:

You belong here 💗

This is what i love seeing. People in a community supporting members whenever they're in need or have doubts. I'm so glad to be part of this awesome and amazing community. ALL of you amazing ladies, keep supporting one another and everyone here.

5 hours ago, ledalavandula said:

Sometimes I feel like I’ve gotten too fat for curvage! I’ve never been thin and can’t fulfill the fit to fat fantasy that seems to prevail here. Can I get some love for my big tummy, tits, and thighs?

97E87AA5-A2CA-45CE-AE5D-616846BC4C04.jpeg

DC2B53A1-AC7A-4A09-B619-BE39F2067135.jpeg

BE7B8AF5-21BC-455A-AE96-461A5D948322.jpeg

You're definitely not too big for Curvage. Sure the name of the site is kind of misleading, but as far as I'm concerned this site was made to appreciate huge women, not just curvy ones.

Anyone with at least some extra meat on their bones is welcome, and there's no limit either

3 hours ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

Love you babe 

Yes!! It’s such a joy to larger fats on this site 🥰 I love having a community that understands my desire to indulge and cheers me on. Thank you babe!!

3 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Girl. You’re beautiful.

Dang thank you Lauren!! You’re so gorgeous and an icon. It’s such a treat to see fats across the spectrum enjoying their bodies and showing off 🥰🥰