M(26) Looking for Female feeder or feedee in PA/MD area

Guest Fatlover95

Guest Fatlover95

Most of my life I’ve been chubby. I found myself attracted to chubby women growing up, and dreamed of making them bigger and bigger. But I was always self conscious of my own weight. But recently I’ve been finding I like it, and get aroused by my size. I love rubbing my belly after a big meal. Feeling the pressure pushing down. I like the feeling of clothes ripping and buttons popping from the size of my gut. I dream of finding someone who wants to feed me to beyond my limits. Someone to rub me after I’m stuffed. Someone to sit on top of me, feeling their legs straddle my massive stomach. Someone to dress me in tight clothes, and parade me around like the fat pig I really am. I dream of doing the same to someone else. If you’re a female feeder or Feedee in the PA/MD area and interested feel free to hit me up678019DD-08E5-4FCF-91BB-6780110EAD8F.thumb.jpeg.4b8dbc85d03f0ef3c0ec495433af43dd.jpeg

3F0058C0-B7A9-47B5-8D58-3E66D4A953CB.jpeg