What shows/movies inspired your fetish?

Guest savethebees

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2022 at 3:29 PM, savethebees said:

Here’s an obscure one, I remember being turned on during the scene in Cinderella where Gus had to suck his fat belly in to avoid being burned by the tea lol

478ACE81-2CB0-47CF-8C37-9C8DECD4DC5B.gif

OMG, me too!  I don't know why, but picturing a lucious, curvy girl in place of Gus has always been a strange turn on for me, lol.  It's good to know I'm not the only one I suppose; I feel less weird.

• 2 months later...

Trixie Tang from The Fairly OddParents has stuck with me, especially the just desserts episode where she gets fat and pops her belt.

image.thumb.gif.9ac48fd4fc1d005c15eca55d8bf75120.gif

But I think the scene I love the most is when Po from Kung Fu Panda unabashedly devours Monkey’s cookies. His unfettered excitement for food after hearing about the cookies on the top shelf,  the side-room view where all the attention is on him eating (and Master Shifu watching), the hesitation before putting another in his mouth, and the “I dunno, I… just… I dunno I was, getting the cookie” as he proceeds to eat throughout the conversation. This gets me every time.

Edited by BlueberryLover319
wanted gif not image

Whew...so...there's been a lot of stuff discussed in this thread that really had an impact on me growing up, much as it did for all of you: various episodes of cartoons like Totally Spies, Total Drama Island, The Simpsons (the "King Sized Homer" episode was absolutely appointment viewing for me, and I think it might have been the first time I actually used my parents' VCR to record an episode of a TV show!) and stuff like that. But if I go back further, I can remember a specific Loony Tunes cartoon where Daffy Duck swaps places with a turkey in order to steal ALL of the food that that farmer was gorging the turkey with to fatten it up. Daffy helps the turkey to lose weight, while at the same time becoming HUGELY fat himself. This shit sounds like it could have been a weight-gain fanfic over on someplace like Dimensions Forums or something back in the day, but I swear it was a real cartoon, and it had a HUGE effect on young me. 

Guest beatrixstonehill

Totally Spies. Teenage me watching the episode where Clover gets fat like.... Fuuuuuhhhhhh.... I wished I was Sam encouraging/teasing her and possibly maybe wrote fan fiction. lmao 

Beyond the usual humour and interesting stories they presented, I seem to remember a number of cartoons in the 1990s and early 2000s stayed with me. The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat was among the first of several 'awakenings' I had; and not simply for its odd storylines. In particular, the episode "The Milky Way" with Felix's consumption of dairy products and subsequent weight gain, then the brief appearance of the mountainously fat secretary in "The Maltese Milkshake" episode: both seem to have helped inspire this fetish in me. But of course, I remember finding the sudden weight gain of Krusty the Clown in "Krusty Gets Kancelled" appealing, too.

For me, with cartoons it's always been the contrast, from one scene to the next or from one character to another, that has appealed to my FA self. The shapeliness of the illustrations, too, adds quite some appeal. As does the pleasure many characters seem to derive from consuming whatever fattens them up. 

In respect of non-animated influences, City Island came along when I was finding my preferences differed from most of my peers, which was welcome; and Jane in the Inbetweeners films was a bona fide bombshell. I found the plotline in the eighth series of Frasier where Daphne slowly gains weight, and also the more overt feeding/gaining of Nicki in The Drew Carey Show, were about the sole depictions of the weight gain trope of all the television I watched at the time. I was always glad to find snippets on YouTube. Later, Mike and Molly was, in between some obvious fat jokes, a good beginning for the representation of fat bodies on screen; a sitcom's a sitcom of course, it has its limitations, but I found Melissa McCarthy was perfect in the role. 

Other than those, the original full-figured bombshell for me was Dawn French in The Vicar of Dibley. I can vividly remember thinking, when friends were going on about Pamela Anderson or Megan Fox, I was content to find a woman like Geraldine Granger. A woman with a winning sense of humour, great big personality and an appetite to match. And when she broke that chair in the Christmas special, and then the metal one groans, wow!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tdot02

Remember seeing this episode of fairly odd parents called the same game  as a kid in the 2000’s. So many things about this stuck out to me. Despite all her desire to resist inflating Wanda is unable to. I think the aspect of this situation happening in public was influential for me and the fluctuation and varying states of roundness as well. Definitely what got me into bbw, inflation, and embarrassment kinks

Story time:

I was 13ish when Men In Black II came out and I watched it on video with my dad and his girlfriend. That opening scene with Serleena hit me like a freight train. I'm not into vore *at all* but the way her belly looked was probably the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life up until that point. I thought I was gonna lose my damn mind. I *had* to see it again... So I fucking pretended that I noticed something weird and I rewound the freaking movie and played the scene again. I'm pretty sure my dad had a thing for Lara Flynn Boyle and he and his girlfriend pretty obviously assumed that I was just trying to see her regular body in lingerie again and I didn't even care. I think that I rewatched the entire (bad) movie again the next day just to have an excuse to watch that scene again.

Anyway, big shout out to Sabrina the Teenage Which and a Topenga weight gain storyline in Boy Meets World (even though there was really nothing to it) as well as Drew Carey's girlfriend pigging out on his show and, especially, the long weight gain storyline for Daphne in Fraser which was very important for me at the time.

One I haven't seen on here is there is a sequence in Irreconcilable Differences (1984) where Shelly Long is implied maybe to be gaining weight after getting divorced, shes really just wearing sweats and looking sloppy and eating ice cream and junk food but it sparked something for me.

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model
On 11/28/2022 at 11:06 PM, BlueberryLover319 said:

Trixie Tang from The Fairly OddParents has stuck with me, especially the just desserts episode where she gets fat and pops her belt.

image.thumb.gif.9ac48fd4fc1d005c15eca55d8bf75120.gif

But I think the scene I love the most is when Po from Kung Fu Panda unabashedly devours Monkey’s cookies. His unfettered excitement for food after hearing about the cookies on the top shelf,  the side-room view where all the attention is on him eating (and Master Shifu watching), the hesitation before putting another in his mouth, and the “I dunno, I… just… I dunno I was, getting the cookie” as he proceeds to eat throughout the conversation. This gets me every time.

I really relate to Trixie. Especially in the scenes you’re describing. That & Totally Spies!!!

• Curvage Model
On 4/5/2023 at 5:11 PM, Tdot02 said:

Remember seeing this episode of fairly odd parents called the same game  as a kid in the 2000’s. So many things about this stuck out to me. Despite all her desire to resist inflating Wanda is unable to. I think the aspect of this situation happening in public was influential for me and the fluctuation and varying states of roundness as well. Definitely what got me into bbw, inflation, and embarrassment kinks

Fairly Oddparents really was a ton of the writers barely disguised fetishes. I love it. 

Guest Klaro26

I've always been fat or chubby, especially as a child. And the fact that I was fat shamed for my belly specifically made me develop a fetish - I don't like feederism per se but I am very turned on by having a chubby belly and people remarking it.

• 8 months later...