What shows/movies inspired your fetish?

Guest savethebees

Guest savethebees
On 5/28/2022 at 2:11 PM, itchbigger said:

How has this not been posted here yet?

Thanks for sharing this 👁

Guest savethebees
21 hours ago, Ilikefatgirls185154 said:

For me it’s the obvious. Violet Beauregards inflation from 2005 had an effect on me as a young lad . There was just something oddly attractive about seeing her inflate and her clothes stretching . The shot I always loved was her mouth filling up and then the proceeding shot of her growing while patting her hands over her inflating stomach while making noises.

now I think that the whole scene is kinda cringy , gonna be completely real . But I could write a book on the effects that had on me when I was a kid in elementary and middle school and the way I looked at girls .

I probably sound fucking nuts explaining this.

You don’t sound nuts! Winnie the Pooh has the same impact on me, so I totally understand. It’s so interesting and cool how we gravitate toward things.

On 6/26/2022 at 6:33 PM, jacknife said:

This didn't do a lot for in and of itself, but I have imagined any number of women in a similar situation. In weight gain denial, her reflection in the mirror developing a life of its own, taunting her for getting fat.

We should get an animator and some voice actors for it? If I saw it available I would buy it, maybe even live action. 

Guest vegetaover9000
On 6/24/2022 at 5:18 AM, Ilikefatgirls185154 said:

For me it’s the obvious. Violet Beauregards inflation from 2005 had an effect on me as a young lad . There was just something oddly attractive about seeing her inflate and her clothes stretching . The shot I always loved was her mouth filling up and then the proceeding shot of her growing while patting her hands over her inflating stomach while making noises.

now I think that the whole scene is kinda cringy , gonna be completely real . But I could write a book on the effects that had on me when I was a kid in elementary and middle school and the way I looked at girls .

I probably sound fucking nuts explaining this.

It had a weird effect on me aswell, but I couldn't process that very well at the time and it was the same thing with Serleena from Man in Black. But something which really gave me a preggo fetish was watching Scully get abducted and impregnated in X-Files, that sticked to my mind...

I gained more of a fatty fetish when I was in my teenage years and saw the girls get curvier and gain some weight (well, I'm brazilian, girls get really curvy there), looking at them developing a soft little gut, fatty arms and fatty thighs really made me horny. I also saw many camgirls which have gotten fatty over time and I was excited each time they got fatter.

Until this day slim thick girls which like to eat and are starting to develop a gut really give me boners (Candii Kayn is the best example of that).

On 6/26/2022 at 5:33 PM, jacknife said:

This didn't do a lot for in and of itself, but I have imagined any number of women in a similar situation. In weight gain denial, her reflection in the mirror developing a life of its own, taunting her for getting fat.

I gotta say, my love of dark psychological horror in general probably relates to old goofy cartoons.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

To me it's mind-boggling that most people here got into it through cartoons. Maybe I'm less nerdy than most but my "sexual awakening" was tightly linked to you know...the actual female of the species, whether girls my age or grown-up girls in media and real life. I guess it shows how diverse we are.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 4:27 AM, Guest Weight gain schadenfreude said:

To me it's mind-boggling that most people here got into it through cartoons. Maybe I'm less nerdy than most but my "sexual awakening" was tightly linked to you know...the actual female of the species, whether girls my age or grown-up girls in media and real life. I guess it shows how diverse we are.

Samee bro! My sexual awakening just came around the time I hit puberty, and I just started to randomly like bigger women. I don’t even know what got me into them in the first place besides maybe a chubby belly being able to jiggle like a giant boob. My fetish has obviously grown tremendously since then.

As a kid I was just into slim blonde women. Was never really into fat women at all, whether it was real life or cartoons

1 hour ago, BlubberyGut said:

Samee bro! My sexual awakening just came around the time I hit puberty, and I just started to randomly like bigger women. I don’t even know what got me into them in the first place besides maybe a chubby belly being able to jiggle like a giant boob. My fetish has obviously grown tremendously since then.

As a kid I was just into slim blonde women. Was never really into fat women at all, whether it was real life or cartoons

The whole belly jigging like giant boob is precisely the same reason that comes to my mind all the time. That’s not the main reason I’m attracted to women of that stature nowadays but it’s something that always stuck in my mind. 

Guest Jcam44163
On 5/11/2022 at 3:42 PM, Belly worshipper said:

The Lois weight gain episode from Family Guy was a very big one for me. 

Yup that’s what got me to 

In my mid twenties I briefly stayed with my aunt whilst working on a job near her place. I recall watching models on a fashion channel on tv and seeing a runway show where one of the Brazilian models had a sexy protruding belly. She was still thin but her belly stuck out with such pride and looked amazing. I made myself cum right there on my aunt‘s couch whilst looking at this model and then fantasising about her belly growing bigger and bigger. I later started to Google plus size models in bathing suites and found videos about models who were thin and decided to fatten up to be curvy plus size models. I never thought I would gain myself. Climbing and kick boxing were both relaxing outlets for me to deal with work stress, but the video compilations of hot girls who got fat combined with reaching a stage where I was only getting turned on when I imagined myself being massively obese drove me to start gaining in mid 2020 and so far I have no regrets even if I am now an out of shape, heavy-breathing obese blob girl. I still feel skinny and want my belly to grow bigger and bigger like in my fantasies of the Brazilian model. 

The Charlie and the chocolate factory movie where Violet grew the size of 10 feet tall and became a giant blueberry. Also when aunt marge got fat in the Harry Potter prisoner of Azkaban movie. Also the episode of Totally Spies when Clover grows huge from eating boxes of cookies in “Passion Patties “. I loved that episode 

• Curvage Model

Oh i love this thread 😍 I've been into feederism literally as long as I can remember. None of these were the kick off point, since I was doing things like stuffing cotton balls in my Barbie's shirts (and pillows in my own lol) already. Now i know why I was weirdly obsessed with these scenes 😂

Anyone remember the That's So Raven episode where they added a mall cafeteria to the school? It had lots of fast food, things like pizza and burgers. Raven had a vision of everyone getting super fat as a result of all the fatty foods there 😅 I still remember the rhinestones on her jeans popping off. I guess that's where my button popping fetish came from! 

Also for some reason I feel like every anime has a scene where they eat a huge meal and everyone is super bloated