What shows/movies inspired your fetish?

Guest savethebees

Guest savethebees

Growing up, seeing weight gain in certain animated shows/movies definitely had an impact on me. So I just wanted to see what kind of shows or movies inspired some people’s fetishes

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 4/22/2022 at 6:22 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

I've pretty much had this fetish, this desire to gain, my whole life. I was padding my clothes looong ago. But the first time I realized I guess what it was was after seeing this commercial. Anyone remember this??

I hadn't seen this before. Really shitty special effects, but very sexy girl and scenario.

Anybody know the name of the girl?

Guest savethebees

Mine was Winnie the Pooh! Definitely loved watching him gorge on honey, exercise to eat more, climb tries to get it and then cap off with him getting stuck

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

I hadn't seen this before. Really shitty special effects, but very sexy girl and scenario.

Anybody know the name of the girl?

This commercial is from like 2005 so I'm not sure how to find out...

I tried to google it but I didn't find anything.

Charlie and the Chocolate factory. Still remember watching that in the cinema and being confused as to why i was so excite lol. Also Lisa getting fat in the Simpsons is another one.

• Curvage Model

I just thought of another show! I'm a 90's kid and I used to watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I seem to remember a few weight gain storylines on there, most vividly the pancake episode. Sabrina becomes addicted to pancakes and gets huge. I was padding before seeing this but I was just captivated by it, never knowing why. Needless to say I've figured it out 😅

Seeing things like that commercial when I was older just made me realize what it was.

Guest savethebees

Here’s an obscure one, I remember being turned on during the scene in Cinderella where Gus had to suck his fat belly in to avoid being burned by the tea lol

478ACE81-2CB0-47CF-8C37-9C8DECD4DC5B.gif

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I just thought of another show! I'm a 90's kid and I used to watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I seem to remember a few weight gain storylines on there, most vividly the pancake episode. Sabrina becomes addicted to pancakes and gets huge. I was padding before seeing this but I was just captivated by it, never knowing why. Needless to say I've figured it out 😅

Seeing things like that commercial when I was older just made me realize what it was.

I was a fan of Sabrina too! I liked the more recent darkest serie on Netflix too! (more the first seasons)

I also remember an episode with Harvey who ends up being fattened by an hungry witch 🎃

The friends episide where 2 of the characters. Had to attend differnt associates and/relatives feasts out of obligation in the same day despite always being super full from the previous dinner. I think one of the characters may have been **? I can't remember. But yeah. I was a pre teen and was instantly like --"oh👀😮"

Also I remember a 101 dalmations series on disney chamnel and in one of the episodes the fat one was stuck in a too tight cola or something idk I can't remember. This was when I was 6.

The Drew Carey Show arc with Nikki. The fact that she protests about dating him because she lost weight and can’t control herself around someone who likes to eat. Gives it a shot and then blows the fuck up is so hot. Plus, the idea that she likes it and revels in gluttony and Drew is into it really opened up so much that was bubbling under the surface!