Cake decorating!

DoubleDenise

Guest ChubbySouffle

These are beautiful! I love your choice of pastel colors. What do you prefer to work with as far as frosting goes? 

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, STCChristopher said:

Had no idea you ran your own businesses as a full time job in addition to modeling. What sort of job do you have? My guess is catering but I think that is off. 

I make speciality cakes and sweets for events! Birthdays, holidays, weddings, etc. I have weekly orders! 

• 9 months later...
  • Curvage Model
On 3/16/2022 at 10:42 PM, DoubleDenise said:

Some of my curvage peeps know I’m a baker and a cake decorator! I’d love to know if anyone else has a similar hobby!! 

Here is some of my work! ♥️♥️

4BBBB206-B6E0-4F2A-89A2-3A7B27DFF248.jpeg

ED39FC28-F00B-417B-B1C7-B3A940DC53B4.jpeg

40AB127B-E572-42EE-9F77-15123E29BE32.jpeg

598B0E91-82E3-44FB-B2A6-566316FEC3D0.jpeg

These are so impressive! I worked at a Cakery in high school and it took me three months to learn how to ice a cupcake correctly lol. I love your use of color in the first one so much!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, FeedistDani said:

These are so impressive! I worked at a Cakery in high school and it took me three months to learn how to ice a cupcake correctly lol. I love your use of color in the first one so much!

Thank you!! It took me about a year to get fully comfortable making things!! ❤️

• 1 month later...

I always love the creative processes that go into these amazing decorative cakes, it's a spectacle in of itself when an artistic concept is brought into reality. I sometimes watch timelapse cake decoration videos on YouTube or a stream on Twitch when they pop up, they all have huge followings and deservingly so!