Weigh-Ins & Measurements ⚖️

🍯 Whismic the Pooh 🧸

🍑 Fart Clips & Burp Clips 🌫️

🚪 Stuck Fetish Content 🙈

🍰 Stuffings on All Fours 🐖

🥵 Belly Sounds 🔊

i hope this makes it easier to find what you're looking for ^_^ 

1 hour ago, whismic said:

This water fall is a great sight for photos. I think it would be cool for you to try and revisit this waterfall when the light is hitting the water fall so that you can shoot a faster exposure to be able to capture the water particles off the water fall vs shooting a longer exposure images capturing motion blur of the water motion. Also depending on the lighting on the waterfall you might be able to capture rainbows. 

DSC_0430.JPG

DSC_0417.JPG

DSC_0404.JPG

DSC_0394.JPG

DSC_0388.JPG

DSC_0381.JPG

DSC_0377.JPG

DSC_0366.JPG

DSC_0362.JPG

DSC_0352.JPG

DSC_0342.JPG

DSC_0332.JPG

DSC_0327.JPG

DSC_0313.JPG

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, STCChristopher said:

This water fall is a great sight for photos. I think it would be cool for you to try and revisit this waterfall when the light is hitting the water fall so that you can shoot a faster exposure to be able to capture the water particles off the water fall vs shooting a longer exposure images capturing motion blur of the water motion. Also depending on the lighting on the waterfall you might be able to capture rainbows. 

that would be super cool and potentially very very beautiful! thank you for the suggestion ❤️ i love hearing from you always @STCChristopher your artwork is some of my fav on curvage.

Edited by whismic
​ to view only my posts: click the magnify glass 🔎 below ​

On 3/21/2022 at 5:14 PM, whismic said:

chubby mermaid ❤️ i had to sell all of my tails and size up due to weight gain 😜

IMG_4837.thumb.jpg.3c7aeca7c0f52d0ce163fe340bbefdc6.jpgIMG_4823.thumb.jpg.79a4c219e389bf238c73f5922dda3b2f.jpgIMG_4835.thumb.jpg.adfe84699d4114c232fa86c85fc51bf2.jpg

my new tail will be here any day...

This is such a pretty Mermaid tail. That is a sham you had to sell it. Too bad you did not have a video trying it on once it got too small. 

• Curvage Model
On 6/3/2022 at 6:27 PM, STCChristopher said:

@whismic you should do some sets where you revisit your old photos and redo the poses and make some side by side comparisons from same locations or thin vs current size. I would also wonder if you have a thin photo in this pose in the non comparison photo. that is a great camera angle of you. 

B BBW Whismic comparison photo.jpg

B BBW Whismic hope y'all dont mind a little spam June 2, 2022 DSC_0317.JPG. comparison .png

B BBW Whismic hope y'all dont mind a little spam June 2, 2022 DSC_0133.JPG.eeab0611b5b99079d839fefd942a831c-2.jpg

What an incredible idea and I love seeing these images side by side like this! 😍😍 

• 1 month later...