• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I'm Brown, just so you know...

12 hours ago, Ruby Addams BBW said:

Hi, I'm ruby, I haven't been in curvage for a long time, a couple of months, and well this is me, I'm affectionate and very sensitive, I like being pampered, I like to eat, all my curves are for food, delicious food, I like that feed me and I'm very playful, I love to laugh, and well I'm here because after many many years I finally love my body and I feel super sexy taking these photos, and obviously I spend the money from the set of photos and videos in delicious things like shawarmas, ice creams, fried chicken, chocolates with liquor filling and many other things, not fish because I am allergic, aaa I love that they cook for me have a good day

it's nice to meet you brown and ruby!! ❤️ 

Whismic,

Just wanted to say thanks for being one of the best models when it comes to stuckage content out there. The squuzes look incredibly tight and are always fun to watch. All of your vids involving the dog door have been amazing and I can't wait for the day you crawl in and can't crawl back out. 😉

Only questions is what got you started in that niche? Do you still enjoy doing those kinds of vids?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Nobody122 said:

Whismic,

Just wanted to say thanks for being one of the best models when it comes to stuckage content out there. The squuzes look incredibly tight and are always fun to watch. All of your vids involving the dog door have been amazing and I can't wait for the day you crawl in and can't crawl back out. 😉

Only questions is what got you started in that niche? Do you still enjoy doing those kinds of vids?

wow thats one helluva compliment @Nobody122 i always try to really get stuck so i can have my struggle fits ^_^ it isn't a good stuck clip if i don't panic at least a lil lol :P 

and truth be told, i started crawling through doggy doors, under the bed, and even under cars when i was a kid. i just had a fascination with the doggy door because it felt like a special entrance just for me, because i was the only one in my family small enough to fit. i loved hide and seek and wasn't claustrophobic so i was always finding new places to find, no matter how size.

it was something i grew out of as i got older. now in my 20s, i moved into a place that has a doggy door and i felt curious if i could still fit. at first, it was out of curiosity so it surprised me when i got really turned on from it. i started "researching" stuck content and would find myself ridiculously turned on from the videos. so now i know it's def a kink of mine, seeing girls getting stuck in spaces too small for them. i'm really happy to found this out about myself lol

i love making the stuck videos, the ones involving the doggy door are difficult though. my tits and ass are way to wide to fit no matter the angle, though my waist is still small enough to fit. once i'm in, i have to be careful not twist or cramp any muscles or else it would be super hard for me to quickly remove myself from the doggy door because of how wedged i get in there 😛 

soooo bc it hurts my body, i started getting full body massages after the doggy door videos to help with the body aches x_x worth it 

Edited by whismic
to view only my posts: click the magnify glass 🔎 below

• Curvage Model

just organized a bunch of my clips into playlists!!

>> Clips on Sale <<

Weigh-Ins & Measurements ⚖️

🍯 Whismic the Pooh 🧸

🍑 Fart Clips & Burp Clips 🌫️

🚪 Stuck Fetish Content 🙈

🍰 Stuffings on All Fours 🐖

🥵 Belly Sounds 🔊

i hope this makes it easier to find what you're looking for ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

a lot more clips are on sale right now ~

5BFA209C-0FF0-4324-971F-921AC597D845.thumb.jpeg.ee9ac269921315ad2d7be953c17d6562.jpeg

hope y’all don’t mind my inactivity, my brain has started to invest a lot of energy into trying to convince me that I can’t do  certain things.. like i don’t belong, or that i wasn’t beautiful, and at other times, it’ll tell me i have no business even trying something new.

i just needed to prove myself wrong. while everything can’t always work out, the chance to prove that i might be more competent than I give myself credit for is worth all of my efforts. 

80DC10E9-F208-4872-9117-F16C6DAE4B5A.thumb.jpeg.2a520a5b61c2c32def3c11478f4077a3.jpeg
590B0BCD-90ED-4CE0-AAE3-883A0229B11C.thumb.jpeg.7e6860216f6eb39af45a2559b64f0913.jpeg

5CB1BBA9-C4AF-44FF-9B4A-25BA5BB12086.thumb.jpeg.e29750004782f20330f40d64a3bb2e96.jpeg

DF46BCD4-BB10-49C0-85F4-28F9861CA460.thumb.jpeg.1ec20a34a6fa10361cb8503758c899e0.jpeg

38641472-B361-48C7-86F8-1FBFD1C610C2.thumb.jpeg.0b64d7e49d447ccd95307d94c61b6d4e.jpeg

some photos from the past week… ☀️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...