• Curvage Model

to view only my posts: click the magnify glass 🔎 below  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys requested a place where you could find all of my pictures so I'm gonna deliver that 🙂 but first, my feedee origin story:

Like many others here on Curvage, I battled with body confidence for much of my life. One of my earliest memories is of my bestfriend's mom grabbing one of my fat rolls and mentioning my weight to my mother, which mortified me. My mom cooked many southern delicacies; fried chicken, fried pork chops, fried green tomatoes, mashed potatoes, cube steak, mac n cheese, it goes on and on.. I remember her replacing the water in our canned vegetables with butter so it was no wonder that I was a size 12 by age 12. 

My weight gain continued throughout middle school and early high school but I fell into an abusive relationship with an older man that lasted for 6 years. I lost a substantial amount of weight due an eating disorder and his treatment. My lowest weight was when I was living with him. At the time, I felt so fucking fat. I didn't realize that I was just very sick from being around such a controlling man. When I was dating him, I was allowed certain freedoms, such as friendships. I would play xbox all day and this is where I met my future roommate. 

It took forever to actually plan the whole thing out but in 2016, I left. Never to see my ex again. He spam called me for a couple days before I got a new phone number entirely. I won't pretend that I wasn't an emotional wreck after 6 years of prolonged abuse but I spent a long ass time in therapy, talking about what happened. It doesn't define me at all, I am not here to talk about domestic violence, to seek pity, etc etc. I just want to be transparent about my weightloss, weight gain, and why I am currently here now.

Let's fast forward to 2018. I'm 22, super shy, and just moved to a city that accepts nudism. I started visiting bare beaches in 2021, only wearing a face mask. I was nervous but quickly gained confidence in my body. Little did I know the way I felt about myself was about to change completely though. The more I went to these beaches, the more free I felt in my body. The more willing I was to walk around in front of other beach goers, the more willing I was to get up and dance when I played music. By the time of the Summer, I was taking bare hikes in the woods, running, by the lake, and actually hugging other bare people. 

In 2021, I met my first feeder and they opened the door to the feedism community for me. In the past, people only ever encouraged me to be smaller, to workout, to lose weight. I never in my life experienced someone wanting the opposite. It did something to me, making me feel a way I never felt before. However, they our lives took different directions but since meeting them, I haven't been able to close the door on feedism. Over the past year, I have learned a lot about the fetish and how I feel about each aspect of it. There is a lot to discover and my journey has been very interesting to say the least.

My goal now at 27 is to continue to overcome my food insecurities and to eat as much as I can without caring about what anyone think. I have many exciting events, adventures, and trips happening in 2022 and this is only this beginning of my career here at Curvage. If you're here now, you must be invested in getting to know me about me, so please stay up to date by following my thread. I'm going to post tons of photos in here AND only here from now on!!  You are not going to want to miss out!

Progress images: 

1.thumb.png.a056f0ddf8d005edc648c5ce4d9bc37b.png

Untitled.thumb.png.7fd607f6f9525cdf7b8fbc62a6bec616.png

Edited by whismic
​ to view only my posts: click the magnify glass 🔎 below ​

Obviously from a fetish point of view it’s wonderful that you’re gaining weight, but it’s always so nice to hear stories about people turning something they used to hate about themselves into something they now love. It’s really inspirational to all of us former/current fat kids who were teased or excluded because of our weight  💙

Guest Venturedawg

I absolutely love how at peace you look now! From your story, and before pictures, it's peaceful seeing the change in you, feederism aside.

I am a big advocate for outdoors bringing peace and healing. Love that you encountered that  along your journey!

PS, the waterfall picks are 🔥 Question though, did you dunk in?!

Guest Venturedawg
14 hours ago, whismic said:

just weighed and measured myself :) 💚 I gained!! 

05FDF4AA-2030-4A6C-B5C8-A70826615720.jpeg

74DA5BA6-1CDF-4C09-B086-CA527167305B.jpeg

153B9F95-20E1-4C4A-A66F-0EA0702FD1B6.jpeg

E9038F91-7AA0-4B5F-913C-6608419C5308.jpeg

636AF949-CF2C-4E1E-8D11-E3DF5A73F137.jpeg

05722244-8F11-45DD-B8A5-6FF6BC1164C3.jpeg

31AE3C6F-39E5-4DC0-BAB7-C2F662E7C368.jpeg

14C96D1F-A57D-4055-B8A9-B2361166BEF2.jpeg

0A0E11E3-154F-4364-B20B-1AFC610C68DD.jpeg

Congrats! Looking jiggly and large! 🥰

Guest Pigfarmer94
3 hours ago, whismic said:

i love showing this body off at the beach ❤️ 

DSC_0624.png

DSC_0675.png

DSC_0553.png

DSC_0503.png

DSC_0715.png

DSC_0753.png

DSC_0763.png

DSC_0700.png

DSC_0760.png

Would you enjoy it even more if I were to come by with thousands of dollars in fast food and treats for you to stuff yourself until you feel like a beached whale?

• Curvage Model
On 3/16/2022 at 9:36 AM, Venturedawg said:

PS, the waterfall picks are 🔥 Question though, did you dunk in?!

the closest I got was sitting on the rock ❤️ normally I would but that was a STRONG waterfall 😝

1 minute ago, Pigfarmer94 said:

Would you enjoy it even more if I were to come by with thousands of dollars in fast food and treats for you to stuff yourself until you feel like a beached whale?

you know damn well i wouldn't only just enjoy that, you would end up having to call beach patrol to cart me back to the hotel before the tide sweeps me away at sunset xD 

Guest Pigfarmer94
Just now, whismic said:

the closest I got was sitting on the rock ❤️ normally I would but that was a STRONG waterfall 😝

you know damn well i wouldn't only just enjoy that, you would end up having to call beach patrol to cart me back to the hotel before the tide sweeps me away at sunset xD 

Who needs beach patrol? You'll need a cargo helicopter to lift you and carry you to your hotel after that massive feast, and you'd still be hungry for more

Sorry to hear you’ve been through some hard times, it’s good to see you’ve pushed through it and found a way to be more comfortable with your body.

I was going to say you look like a chubby mermaid her, then remembered there’s a pic of you literally dressed as a mermaid in the first post of this thread!

5 hours ago, whismic said:

i love showing this body off at the beach ❤️ 

DSC_0675.png