• Curvage Model

Β 

Jane starts this videoΒ stuffingΒ her fat gluttonous belly with a massiveΒ McDonalds order, Do you think she will manage to eat it all?Β Jane thenΒ tries on some new summer clothesΒ she received in the mail, Which is yourΒ favourite outfit? Jane also makesΒ herselfΒ comfy on her bedΒ andΒ plays with her swollen fatΒ gluttonousΒ belly.Β 

This video comes withΒ a lot ofΒ FAT CHATΒ andΒ BELLY PLAYΒ 

• Curvage Model

2 NEW VIDEOS
This clip is jam packed with goodness.Β 

JaneΒ stripsΒ down andΒ wows in this purple sexy lingerie, JaneΒ dances for youΒ andΒ feels all her curves, sheΒ strips down to nothingΒ and shows you howΒ sexy herΒ bodyΒ is whenΒ she's nakedΒ andΒ jiggles just for youΒ 

Reviews-Β IΒ appreciate anyΒ reviews you may decide to leave, all your kind words mean the world to me. After downloading the video you are able to leave aΒ review, make sure to click the stars so yourΒ review saves.Β Thank youΒ for your continued love and supportΒ πŸ’œ

Have you purchased my newest clip yet?This isΒ definitelyΒ a must buy.Β YouΒ don'tΒ want toΒ miss outΒ on this one!Β 24 Minutes long.Β 

Jane starts this videoΒ stuffingΒ her fat gluttonous belly with a massiveΒ McDonalds order, Do you think she will manage to eat it all?Β Jane thenΒ tries on some new summer clothesΒ she received in the mail, Which is yourΒ favourite outfit? Jane also makesΒ herselfΒ comfy on her bedΒ andΒ plays with her swollen fatΒ gluttonousΒ belly.Β 

Β 

• Curvage Model

Weigh in and MeasurementsΒ 

JanesΒ FirstΒ Time Measuring her fat body,Β Jane jumpsΒ on theΒ scales to see how much she currently weighsΒ before measuring her growing body to see exactlyΒ how big she is. Jane thenΒ strips offΒ andΒ shows you how big and curvy her fat gluttonous body is.Β 

This video comes withΒ a lot ofΒ Β BELLY PLAYΒ 

Reviews-Β IΒ appreciate anyΒ reviews you may decide to leave, all your kind words mean the world to me. After downloading the video you are able to leave aΒ review, make sure to click the stars so yourΒ review saves.Β Thank youΒ for your continued love and supportΒ πŸ’œ

Β 

Β 

• Curvage Model

Β 

24 Minutes long.Β 

• Curvage Model

Β 

JanesΒ FirstΒ Time Measuring her fat body,Β Jane jumpsΒ on theΒ scales to see how much she currently weighsΒ before measuring her growing body to see exactlyΒ how big she is. Jane thenΒ strips offΒ andΒ shows you how big and curvy her fat gluttonous body is.Β 

Β 

• Curvage Model

Β 

SALE!! ONLY $5.99 for today only!Β 

24 Minutes long.Β 

• Curvage Model

Β 

Β 

• Curvage Model

Β 

SALE!! ONLY $5.99 for today only!Β 

24 Minutes long.Β 

• Curvage Model

Β 

Β 

• Β 

• Curvage Model

Β 

JaneΒ stripsΒ down andΒ wows in this purple sexy lingerie, JaneΒ dances for youΒ andΒ feels all her curves, sheΒ strips down to nothingΒ and shows you howΒ sexy herΒ bodyΒ is whenΒ she's nakedΒ andΒ jiggles just for youΒ 

Β 

Have you purchased my newest clip yet?This isΒ definitelyΒ a must buy.Β YouΒ don'tΒ want toΒ miss outΒ on this one!Β 24 Minutes long.Β 

• Curvage Model

Mr Feeder comes round and puts Jane to the test of aΒ workout, Mr feeder has JaneΒ Boxing.Β Jane gets very tired and worn out, Mr feederΒ rewards Jane with a takeout, A massive BBQ chicken PIZZA! Jane Devours it!Β 

This Fatty has packed the pounds on like she packs a punch!!!

Β 

• Curvage Model

Β 

Want to Get to know me? Then this is a must seeΒ 

Get To Know Me andΒ Β Q&A

In thisΒ 22 minute long videoΒ I talk aboutΒ gaining, public shaming, what I like best about my body.Β I also give you more of an insight intoΒ who I am and what I do in my spare time….Β 
I play with my gluttonous belly and stuff myself with popcorn 🍿

I started to get a little turned on by talking about what I love most about gaining and playing with my belly 🀀

Β 
  • Β 

• Curvage Model

Β 

Β 

Β 

• My Latest Two Videos Have Just Been APPROVED!

Fat Tinder DateΒ 

Lunchtime LoverΒ 

Β 

• Weigh in and MeasurementsΒ 

Β