• Curvage Model

🚨NEW VIDEO🚨

GET TO KNOW ME AND Q&A 👩🏻

In this 22 minute long video I talk about gaining, public shaming, what I like best about my body. I also give you more of an insight into who I am and what I do in my spare time…. 
I play with my gluttonous belly and stuff myself with popcorn 🍿

I started to get a little turned on by talking about what I love most about gaining and playing with my belly 🤤

• Curvage Model

🚨NEW VIDEO🚨

GET TO KNOW ME AND Q&A 👩🏻

In this 22 minute long video I talk about gaining, public shaming, what I like best about my body. I also give you more of an insight into who I am and what I do in my spare time…. 

I started to get a little turned on by talking about what I love most about gaining and playing with my belly 🤤

• Curvage Model

🚨NEW VIDEO🚨

INTRODUCTORY PRICE ( This is the cheapest you’ll get this video! Price goes up in 48 hours) 

• Curvage Model

🚨NEW VIDEO🚨

INTRODUCTORY PRICE ( This is the cheapest you’ll get this video! Price goes up in 48 hours) 

• Curvage Model

🚨NEW VIDEO🚨

$3.99 for  this 22 minute long video

I talk about gaining, public shaming, what I like best about my body. I also give you more of an insight into who I am and what I do in my spare time….