• Curvage Model

Β 

Jane cooks herself some breakfast and while she waits for it to cook she updates you on her goals and answers some of her most asked questions like, what are herΒ gaining goals?Β what'sΒ herΒ favouriteΒ food? Does she have a Pregnancy fantasy? andΒ muchΒ more.....Β 

Jane shows you a few clips of herΒ almost naked gluttonous bodyΒ and how all theΒ extra pounds look amazing on her naked

Β 

Reviews-Β IΒ appreciate anyΒ reviews you may decide to leave, all your kind words mean the world to me. After downloading the video you are able to leave aΒ review, make sure to click the stars so yourΒ review saves.Β Thank youΒ for your continued love and supportΒ πŸ’œ

Β 

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

Β 

🚨 Brand New Clip 🚨 

All this hot weather has Jane hungry, Jane sits down and stuffs her fat face with all the Chinese food she can get, after Jane devours every last bit of her Chinese takeout she jumps on the scales to see what she weighs now. How fat do you reckon this piggy is? 🀀 Jane strips down to nothing but some small white shorts and plays with her belly, Jane lifts her big fat belly and slaps it on the bathroom sink

Β 

• Curvage Model

Guys,Β 

All purchases on my clips are greatly appreciated and go to helping me fund my journey to becoming a ssbbw πŸ₯΅πŸ€€

I also use the money to buy props and costumes to film more content!Β 

it’s not cheap becoming a ssbbw and your help is appreciatedΒ 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...