Girl getting more confident as she gains.

Guest bos27

Guest bos27

I'm assuming we're all aware of the theme of women becoming less confident as she gians, and caring less about things like how she dresses, her makeup, her hygiene, etc... in feederism, and I don't want to sound like I'm criticzing that or anyone into that because I am not, but I wish there was more appreciation for the opposite as well. Like as girl gains she begins to feel sexier, start dressing in more revealing clothing that shows off her gain, maybe starts paying more attention to her makeup and hygeine, being more out going and flirty with others. I just think the idea of woman becoming more confident in herself and her appearence as she gets bigger to be so sexy.

• 2 weeks later...

I've put on some weight over the COVID stuff and I feel more womanly honestly. I don't think I'm going to intentionally gain more but the maybe 15 lbs I've gained has really made me feel a bit sexier. Then again, I was already attracted to weight gain so lol I'm not sure if I was just predisposed to accepting my own personal weight gain lol

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, bbybb said:

I've put on some weight over the COVID stuff and I feel more womanly honestly. I don't think I'm going to intentionally gain more but the maybe 15 lbs I've gained has really made me feel a bit sexier. Then again, I was already attracted to weight gain so lol I'm not sure if I was just predisposed to accepting my own personal weight gain lol

Rightttt! Just the way your body moves with some extra weight...you can literally feeeeel the difference 🥵

Guest ContrastBro
On 3/29/2022 at 10:17 AM, bbybb said:

Have you received the same amount of attention from guys?

On 3/30/2022 at 1:49 PM, ContrastBro said:

Have you received the same amount of attention from guys?

Basically, I guess. I'm short and I'm just like thicker. You'd have to see me in like a bikini or underwear to know really lol. And I'm not in the business of wearing either publicly. I think people would assume I'd have gained less than I have. 

• Curvage Model
On 3/29/2022 at 4:01 PM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

I think a lot of women dooo :3 But in a sense a lot of women have to learn that weight can be beautiful because western society has conditioned us otherwise! Although there are plenty of cultures that loooooveee a nice thick woman hehe

YESSSS!!
When I was just overweight I hated my body. I always took care of my hygiene but wore nothing but giant sweatshirts to hide my curves.

It was also very influential to come in contact with communities like this one to make me realize that what was shameful to me was actually influenced by beauty standards dictated by others... since then I have learned to love every part of me, I love taking care of myself and wearing short dresses that "only skinny girls should wear" 😈

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MX8XV93
On 3/14/2022 at 6:19 PM, bos27 said:

I'm assuming we're all aware of the theme of women becoming less confident as she gians, and caring less about things like how she dresses, her makeup, her hygiene, etc... in feederism, and I don't want to sound like I'm criticzing that or anyone into that because I am not, but I wish there was more appreciation for the opposite as well. Like as girl gains she begins to feel sexier, start dressing in more revealing clothing that shows off her gain, maybe starts paying more attention to her makeup and hygeine, being more out going and flirty with others. I just think the idea of woman becoming more confident in herself and her appearence as she gets bigger to be so sexy.

Personally, I think that dressing up less and not doing makeup often very much is reflective of more confidence--and particularly, a type of confidence I tend to find very attractive.

The type of girl who wears (not intentionally baggy) sweatpants and no makeup to the mall isn't thinking "What are people going to think of me?  I can't go out like this."  She just goes, proud (or at least content) with herself as she is.  Not everyone wants to peacock/show-off, and peacocking and confidence aren't necessarily the same thing.

Similarly, for a girl who is dating/married, it is also indicative of confidence in a relationship.  As we all know, people do tend to gain weight when they feel loved and are comfortable in a relationship--and not doing those other things is an extension of that.  It is the sign of a girl who knows that "my boyfriend finds me attractive exactly as I am, and so do I."