Bel's Gain

Herro12343

Bel’s Gain

I knew Bel in high school she was a couple years ahead of me. I had always had a bit of a crush on her then back then, how could you not though! She was fairly thin with brown-blonde shoulder length hair and lovely blue eyes and a dazzling smile. Her ass was small but firm, with a small waist and B cup boobs. I always thought personally she’d look good with a bit of extra weight though. I would see her around a bit and occasionally at parties; we never talked a heap though. She was also a brought up Christian and I don’t think I ever saw her ** or smoke at all. 

But funny things happen after high school, I went up to the big city for college for a couple years so I didn’t see much of Bel. But I began to notice a started to seem a little bigger in her occasional post on social media. Hard to notice, if not looking but I could see a slight fullness to her face and body that hadn’t been they’re before. 

She like most people was forced to lay low during Covid, and I hardly saw anything of her for nearly a year. Finally near the years end her post popped back into my feed and to my excitement she’d certainly gotten bigger. The quarantine 15 had certainly found her way to her lovely body. She was now teetering on the edge of chubby. Her face now was rounder with the cute hint of a double chin. To my surprise her boobs had begun to grow larger while, her small belly was visible against her top. I could only pray that beautiful Bel would continue to expand!

As things went, she did continue pack on more pounds! More online photos revealed the current truth that she had got fat. I found out that her boyfriend had left her a couple months ago. She must have really been leaning the comfort food. She had moved back into town with her parents so I began to see a lot more of her around the shops or down at the beach walking the dog. ‘Dayum’ I thought as I walked up to her at the supermarket. ‘She sure looked bigger in person’ I thought, as we chatted. Her face a cherubic glow, her beautiful double chin was so prominent, from my quick glances her ass and thighs now filled out her large pants to perfection. I noticed the potato chips, soda and chocolate in her trolley as we parted. She smiled cutely at me as I walked away. ‘Man could this get any better?’ I thought.

Well a month or so later I was at a mates of mates house party and there she was sitting by herself eating some desert, walking over I sat down and started chatting with her. She was a bit tipsy and happy to have a chat and we both joked around and chatted for ages, again she was looking amazing in a white sleeveless dress, I couldn’t help notice how big and puffy her arms were and how the jiggled when she was explaining here story! Eventually the night wound down and I offered to walk her home. We slowly walked through town as she opened up about her last few years. She got quite emotional when talking about her breakup with her boyfriend. We stopped walking a I embraced her in a comforting hug. I could feel a rush as I felt her overly chubby body press against mine. Eventually I she left me at her place, as I continued home I couldn’t help but think about her and how I wanted more of her in my life

• 4 weeks later...

Pt 2

I started seeing more of Bel after that night. I was bold enough to ask for her number, soon we started texting and then seeing each other over the next few weeks. The first couple times we met up at the beach or the park for a stroll. Her tight spandex pants looked amazing as they clung to her thick legs, while her tight tank top showed the beginning of lovely back rolls. I would always bring her a sweet treat at the end that she would gobble down. 

After a month or so we began to go out on regular dates either out to a restaurant or out drinking. Here I got to see how she had packed on all that weight! Man, she really did love to eat! Especially once she felt comfortable around me.  I would subtlety encourage her to eat to her hearts content, often suggesting another serve or offering the rest of mine knowing she couldn’t resist. 

A week or so later we ended up at the pub after our dinner together. By then Bel had consumed a large plate of Lasagna, pudding and a couple of pints. Her belly looked the most bloated I had ever seen it. Her poor pants strained against her overfed gut. After we caught a taxi back from the pub to my place, after staggering out of the cab, Bel led me inside and pressed me against the wall we began to passionately make out.  I worked my hands under her top around her soft hips feeling her warm soft skin. Instinctively my hand stroked her soft but firm belly, She at first she seemed hesitant to this but I kept going as we made out some more before heading to my bedroom. Once in my bed I stripped her off revealing those amazing thighs and that cute and quite sizeable gut. I could see where her tight pants had pressed into her belly. Leaving a red mark below her round belly button. She was amazingly soft and her thighs and ass acted as perfect cushioning as I pounded her. Eventually we both collapsed together after an amazing session, Bel especially had to catch her breath for all the exertion.  “You don’t see to mind I’ve put on a bit of weight, do ya?” asked Bel as she stroked my chest.  “Of course I don’t, in fact I think it makes you look even hotter” I said smiling at her and admiring her body. Bel just giggled as I leaned over and rubbed her belly. Feeling its softness in my hands. “Well, I guess I wont be counting calories anymore.” She laughed. “In fact I wouldn’t mind a snack right now?” she pouted. I happily headed to the kitchen to see what I could find for my growing girl.

Pt 3

Now that Bel knew that I loved her chubby form and any motivation to exercise or to eat healthily seemed to vanish. Her gym membership was discontinued and her tights were used only when she was planted on the couch eating pizza. In fact this seemed to be her new favorite hobby. Every time she came over or we went out for dinner she seemed bigger now, fleshier, more jiggily and more bloated. We had some favorite restaurants and buffets in town that we would often frequent and beth would always make sure she filled her plate over and over again. I think she began to enjoy and crave the feeling of letting go and eating what ever she wanted. Then have me worship her expanding body. I made sure she was never hungry always grazing on something sweet and fatty.

It didn’t take long for her to need to go up a size or two in her wardrobe. We went together into town and she found some nice clothes upgrading to size 18 instead of 16. I suggested a couple pairs of sweats and tights in size 20 just in case. Bel just laughed as she grabbed them off the rack. She was also happy, as she had upgraded to a d cup bra for the first time. After all the shopping Bel needed some sustenance so we headed through the KFC drive through, she couldn’t help herself and ended up ordering a huge meal. Stuffing her greedy face on the way home she would let out a moan or a large belch as she stuffed another piece of greasy chicken into her already packed belly. Once we were home I helped her inside, she laid down on the couch in a food coma while I cooked her some dinner for later. Her small top had rode up exposing her pale fleshy belly. She tried to lazily tug it back down but gave up when it just rode straight back up.  

• 3 weeks later...

Pt 4

Bel’s weight continued to creep up at an ever-increasing rate. She knew she was now getting real large, but she didn’t care. She was as happy as she’d ever been and the joy of not denying herself anymore was thrilling her. Her belly now surged forward now beginning to properly hang over her sweats. Red stretch marks had begun to creep across her gut as her skin struggled to keep up with all the pure lard, which she was adding to her body. I was doing a great job of keeping her pampered and well fed. Making sure there were always snacks in reach. I also would prepare her a super shake often loaded with cream and sugar. She would often laze in bed on Sunday with one of my shakes while I went for a 30km bike ride. When I would arrive home Bel was still in bed and I would begin to cook her a huge Sunday brunch. Two big stacks of pancakes covered in Bacon, cream, berries and syrup. Bel would then rise and waddle to the table to tuck into her large feast. When she sat now her thighs and ass would spill over the edge of the chair and her belly surged ford into her lap. The large stacks didn’t stand a chance against greedy Bel as she devoured the calorie filled goodness. Her plump lips smacked once she cleared the last of her plate. She rubbed her stuffed belly and hauled herself up and lazily wandered over to the couch settling her down for the rest of the day. 

Beth’s housemates were beginning to get a bit concerned about her skyrocketing weight and new habits. While they had seen there friend go for slim in high school to borderline overweight in a couple years, this was nothing compared to her recent gains. Every time she was home there she seemed a bit bigger. Walking through the front door they could hear her heavy footsteps as she entered, carrying a large bag of McDonalds in her chubby hands. They couldn’t help notice how bloated Bel looked now, her upper arms had grown round and plush and her tight top showed her large love handles and back rolls. Her pale belly peaked out the bottom of her shirt, bouncing with her steps. Bel breathing a lot heavier than a young woman in her early 20s should waddled to her room to devour her feast. Her housemates could hear her bed groan as it she laid her corpulent figure down.

• 2 weeks later...

Pt 5 

Eventually her housemates confronted Bel about their concerns on her health and rapid gain, but beth got very defensive, as she was as happy as she had been and felt like her friends were insulting her. After a bit of shouting, Bel stormed out of her place. Driving over to mine she pulled into the fattiest, junk food restaurant she knew, pulling her tight xl top down over her gut as she huffed her way in Bel was hit by an overwhelming aroma as she entered. Ordering huge meat lovers kebab with a large fries and drink and an extra hamburger, beth began to demolish her greasy treat with delight. Feeling a wave of pleasure wash over her as she chased down the huge meal with slugs of her sugary soda.  Feeling better and more assured than ever with her current life choices she hauled herself up from her table and slowly headed for her car feeling the her stuffed gut ache with every step. Later she came over to my place still unhappy with her housemates. After fetching her some treats I sat down and listened to her as she vented to me for ages about her day, eventually I suggested she just move in here with me. Beth squealed in delight and we embraced in a big hug. My arms were struggling to reach around her now as her soft body just kept on expanding.  We celebrated her moving in with a huge stuffing of course with Beth filling herself to her absolute limit that night. 

I did most of the moving of bel’s stuff over to mine. Her old housemates didn’t want to have much to do with me so I got it done pretty quickly, luckily she didn’t have too much stuff move. Bel was really happy that we were together more now and we both were enjoying each other’s company a lot. Our nightly sexual adventures always involved lots of fattening food and were exploring some more kinky stuff as beth would let me tie her up and force feed her till she was painfully stuffed. Bel hadn’t picked up anymore work since she had moved in so I had offered too pay for her food bills as I was successfully making my way up in the business world. This was fine by her as she could spend more time planted on her ass playing video games and getting lazier and lazier.

Bel rose a few hours after I had left for work, the hunger in her belly required attention. Pulling on a double xl shirt she waddled into the kitchen, grabbing a quick snack and the shake I had left her. Making her way too the couch she ordered McDonalds large Breakie burger and 4 hash browns. The delivery drivers were regularly visiting this address as the pretty albeit quite obese girl answered the door. They couldn’t help notice she seemed bigger each time they came. Bel would laze about for the afternoon rubbing the huge pale gut she now possessed, her sloppy e cup breasts now fell either side of her mound of belly flesh, free from the constraints of her large bras. When I returned I found my big beautiful girlfriend beached on the couch. I would quickly start cooking up a huge feast for Bel smiling as I made sure it contained as many calories as possible for beautiful expanding girl.

• 3 weeks later...