Hyperpregnant’s Curvy Journey

Guest Hyperpregnant

Guest Hyperpregnant

Hello hello!

I’m Kristina. I think I’m here for basically the same reasons as everyone else so let’s get to the good stuff.

When I first joined here I was 120lbs at 5’2”. I was a 34A with a 26 inch waist. After about a year long hiatus,  as of today I’m 166 with a 36D and a 40 inch butt. My big thing is fertility goddess figures, so extremely busty with a big butt and, if possible, a pregnant-looking belly. 

I figure I’ll start small and try to put on another 15 to 20 and see how that goes. This will be the official thread for documenting the second leg of my plumping journey. Leave a comment or send me a message if you like!

Love,

Kristina

P.S. Peep the thicc thirst traps.

large.95EC7E9C-3BCF-4CC2-ABF8-9C7DD41D77BC.jpeg.5c661d318d33976b34d9602593606f9e.jpeglarge.EA29EB0F-528D-4083-A423-174ECF45B29B.jpeg.8d9a812e8880fc1b75ee10205c75f1ab.jpeglarge.870768BE-A49B-4625-99CB-2B7C5F6B1431.jpeg.d6d6881854ec8bb3c3e8db38f1126f45.jpeglarge.7B7E7820-1E3F-4501-8B1A-9B9F27B5E5BD.jpeg.da9acea0d6917f6f3ea344a4c78e41e3.jpeglarge.E2EE81FA-ADC6-415B-AC4E-EC35BDFC5BBD.jpeg.2ff6d6a9839dd1b1e7fb5b333a826dd3.jpeglarge.B7594AAC-2107-4045-8DD5-93F0AA735F54.jpeg.235dae7f3d22860831823d3154870188.jpeg

Guest Hyperpregnant
Just now, Greentree77 said:

Beautiful body. That gut looks like it is very much enjoying you overeating for pleasure

Thanks! Honestly, my belly looks great. My waist is still pretty small but my hips and ass are huge so I have this great pear shape going on. It’s da bomb.

Guest Greentree77

Do you have a goal to eat per day or is it just whenever and whatever you want and seeing where your body goes naturally through straight  up desire?

Guest Hyperpregnant
1 hour ago, Greentree77 said:

Do you have a goal to eat per day or is it just whenever and whatever you want and seeing where your body goes naturally through straight  up desire?

Right now I’m just trying to get back into eating larger quantities and more frequently because I sort of fell out of that. Eventually I’ll probably have a daily calorie goal since I’m a slut for numbers.

Guest Hyperpregnant
1 hour ago, Tundrakyle said:

@Hyperpregnantcould you tell us a bit more about your interests in pregnancy? Are you into breeding and such?

Yeah, sure! 

So basically pregnancy is my oldest and most pervasive fetish. I truly can’t tell you why, I just know I was fascinated by it even as a kid and then when I hit puberty it became a sexual obsession. I am truly a fetishist in the sense that I really am not sexually interested in much unless it involves pregnancy or things that resemble it. 

I mean, what’s not to like? It’s a woman at her most existentially and conceptually womanly. Her feminine features become exaggerated and her condition is in a major way indicative of her femaleness. Not to get all schmaltzy about it, but to me it’s suggestive of something as ancient as the evolutionally development of mammals themselves and evokes a kind of reverence in me.

But then of course I was corrupted by seeing Marilyn Manson while left unattended near a tv in 1998 so everything I do also has an edge of extremist Hellraiser aesthetic to it. Hence why my interest tends to be in very cartoonish, unrealistic, and some might say horrifying proportions. But that’s a them problem. 

TL;DR: me like big belly n bobba

Guest Hyperpregnant
1 hour ago, Agent007new said:

You're gaining great so far! With a belly like that you are really living up to the name 😍

Thank you! My appetite has been SO BAD lately so hopefully that gets better ;(

Guest Agent007new
5 minutes ago, Hyperpregnant said:

Thank you! My appetite has been SO BAD lately so hopefully that gets better ;(

Hopefully it does return. If you ever need encouragement I'm sure youll get it

Guest Hyperpregnant

I just straight up am not hungry and it’s pissing me off. Does anyone have any remedies for this? Please don’t suggest smoking, that’s not an activity I enjoy.

Guest Greentree77

I don’t know how you feel about exercise but going to the gym and doing moderate to intense stuff always supercharges my appetite and I usually always overeat after. If you don’t roll like that, I usually find walking a few miles each day helps out in that area too. The last exercise related option is sexual activity, being hongry is real.

Guest Hyperpregnant
21 minutes ago, Greentree77 said:

I don’t know how you feel about exercise but going to the gym and doing moderate to intense stuff always supercharges my appetite and I usually always overeat after. If you don’t roll like that, I usually find walking a few miles each day helps out in that area too. The last exercise related option is sexual activity, being hongry is real.

This is a good idea, thanks!

16 hours ago, Hyperpregnant said:

Yeah, sure! 

So basically pregnancy is my oldest and most pervasive fetish. I truly can’t tell you why, I just know I was fascinated by it even as a kid and then when I hit puberty it became a sexual obsession. I am truly a fetishist in the sense that I really am not sexually interested in much unless it involves pregnancy or things that resemble it. 

I mean, what’s not to like? It’s a woman at her most existentially and conceptually womanly. Her feminine features become exaggerated and her condition is in a major way indicative of her femaleness. Not to get all schmaltzy about it, but to me it’s suggestive of something as ancient as the evolutionally development of mammals themselves and evokes a kind of reverence in me.

But then of course I was corrupted by seeing Marilyn Manson while left unattended near a tv in 1998 so everything I do also has an edge of extremist Hellraiser aesthetic to it. Hence why my interest tends to be in very cartoonish, unrealistic, and some might say horrifying proportions. But that’s a them problem. 

TL;DR: me like big belly n bobba

Droool...Marry me!

Guest Hyperpregnant

THIS ISN’T WORKING. It’s the afternoon and I still have NO appetite. I have no idea what’s wrong with me.

Guest Agent007new

I hear some foods help increase appetite. Someone mentioned earlier to combine excerise with over eating after wards. Also if you have foods you are craving try stuffing on those just to help increase capacity 

Guest Hyperpregnant

Ayyyyy I’m still here. Been chowin on cheesey noodles cuz I have insane cravings rn. Still hovering around the same weight but at least I’m not losing weight.