Re-Introducing Myself: A Success Story

Guest Hyperpregnant

Guest Hyperpregnant

Hey everyone! So technically this isn’t my first time here. I was on periodically for about a year before I dropped off the face of the planet and haven’t shown my face for over a year now. But after getting back into my kinks and lifestyle I decided to head back here. So here I am!

I’m Kristina and if you float in the more niche pregnancy kink parts of the internet you’ll probably recognize me as either Hyperpregnancy or HyperPreg. My interests lie in the intersection of pregnancy and feedism so I make content like erotica and videos about that. I also just like to talk about it because the frothing monkey part of my brain never stops thinking about it. 

Anyway, the last time I was on here I think I weighed 120 pounds and as of today I’m 166. I went from a 34A to a 36D. I can totally pass for pregnant if I try. So keep dreaming ladies and gents, your curvy fantasies are within reach.

Feel free to leave a comment or send me a message if you wanna chat. I look forward to hearing from you all!

Pic for visibility.

77A26E24-EFA4-4684-BB2B-4229481D4908.jpeg