Guest beeeeeeeep

hi everyone! ~ 

i'm belle aka beeeeeeeep, but you can call me bee!

ohhhh boy... where to start... i've gone from a large to a 2xl in less than a year 🥵😳 at 5'7", i used to be about 145 pounds a few years ago, then ballooned up to 200 in a few years... then in the last 365 days, the booze, pizza, candy, and MOUNTAINS of pasta have caused me to get my first ever stretch marks on my tummy 🙈 now my comfy clothes are the ONLY clothes i wear because i work from home, and my 1xl panties are strained to the max... my chest has even gone up 3 band sizes and 3 cup sizes!!!

i posted this status earlier and said i had 2 pizzas in the oven... well, i just finished both of them and i'm trying to stop myself from diving into a huuuuge pale of ice cream...

i LOVE messages of encouragement and i adore when people tell me i'm a good little piggy 🙈 i also like being told what to do...

i also adore when you suggest things i can eat and when i start filming videos, i'll be sure to show off how absolutely massive i'm getting!

i STILL don't know how much i weigh, though 😱 all i know is i had to give away my last pair of size 16 jeans, and the rest of my closet is shrinking more, and more, and more... i've even had to start exclusively shopping in the plus-sized section!!! before i could get away with a size L here or there, but now an L is so tight i can hardly breathe 🥵 my thighs and... well... butt have also gotten so big that i can barely wear leggings anymore because 1) they really define my cellulite, and 2) my thighs rub together so much i wear out the crotch area in about a week 😳

ever since i started working from home, i literally go days without leaving my apartment... i get food ordered 24/7 and i cook massive meals with cartons of cream and sticks and sticks of butter... about 2 weeks ago, i went through 12 sticks of butter in less than 7 days 😩 who even does that?!

i know if i keep going like this, i'm going to be huge, but it really feels... really, really good 🙈 i can barely fit in seats with arm-rests anymore and i get incredibly winded even walking to get my mail... my face turns bright red i start wheezing like i ran a marathon... it also doesn't help that i have these huge things on my chest... i just bought a new bra at 40F... I was a 34D less than a year ago 🙃

so that's a bit about me! i love getting private messages and i'll respond as fast as i can (if i'm not eating... 🤤), BUT i also have some questions for you...

1. how much do you think i weigh now?

2. what should my first video be?

3. what should i binge on next?

welcome to my journey... it might be much, MUCH bigger than expected 🙈🥰

p.s. i might do a face reveal in the future! just testing the waters to see how it goes!!!

3E3E3D7D-3B14-46BE-9D29-0FE0E5CD56CC.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 6.49.48 PM.png

Guest romeos92

Welcome to curvage babe your body looks so wonderful and thick in the right places, show us how piggy you are and how your progress changes over time, you have full support here the only thing you should show us how greedy you are and how your going to balloon much more all over😘

Guest ContrastBro

The double chin is super hot, piggy! Try melted ice cream if you want to reach new heights. We can trade recipes for gainer shakes if you dm me.

Guest beeeeeeeep

i chowed down on 2 frozen pizzas – but HAD to add extra cheese and bacon because apparently double-meat deluxe means only 3 kids of meat and only 1 layer of cheese 🙄 but i was STILL insanely hungry... so i went to mcdonalds and polished off 2 big macs, 2 large fries, and 2 strawberry fruitopias 🤤 (oh, and like, 3 apple pies...) i also had some sour candy and some sour cream and onion chips, and now i'm laying in bed and my tummy is hanging far out in front of me. whenever i turn over, i even get a little bit winded and need to take a second to catch my breath...

okay, so the fun part: i take sleeping medication, and it makes me SUPER SUPER SUUUUPER hungry... i normally end up in a trance like state eating everything around my bed... i used to go to bed without food around my bed, but stopped for a bit... and now i don't really care, and i think it's kind of hot waking up to crumbs in my bed and wrappers littered throughout the sheets and on the floor and stains all over my shirt or bare chest and thickening double chin...

tonight i have:
- the rest of the jumbo family sized bag of sour cream and onion chips
- a pint of melting ice cream (thank you for the suggestion!!!!)
- 2 packs of oreos
- a bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- half a dozen chocolate-glazed donuts
- 2 plastic bins of sour candy
- 2 kitkat bars
- jumbo twix bar

i KNOW i PROBABLY won't eat it all, but knowing how i've been eating lately and after taking the plunge on this site, i know i'll definitely make a dent into most of these super fattening snacks...

i wonder how big i'm going to get... 🥺

p.s. i leave all the snack bags, bins, and wrappers open (except for the ice cream 😋) on the bed next to me for easy access. i'm just kind of sort of slowly snacking as i start to relax. i normally eat until the second i close my eyes and then throughout the night 🙈 no wondering i'm getting so big so quickly...

Sooo...you eat all day? And apparently eat while sleeping too? It's no wonder you've gained so much SO fast!!😍Your gain sure has inflated your curves incredibly!! You went from a 34D to a 40F in less than a year? WOW!!! 

I think you're going to be VERY popular here!! Welcome to Curvage!!

1 hour ago, beeeeeeeep said:

okay, so the fun part: i take sleeping medication, and it makes me SUPER SUPER SUUUUPER hungry... 

And what medication would this be?

For science and reasons 😁

Guest beeeeeeeep
16 hours ago, high said:

And what medication would this be?

For science and reasons 😁

trazadone!!!!! 150MGH, baby!

Guest Agent007new

Hey, i love your posts. The way you write is so exciting. You've gotten so big already, and I know you'll get so much bigger at this rate. If I had to guess i would say you are between 225-250lbs. As for a first video definitely start with a weigh in/measurements video

Guest VincentB

you look amazing ! for some reason i am unable to use the personal messenger , can you give it a try and send one to me ?

Guest Pigfarmer94

Welcome and please enjoy your new popularity as a curvage model. We can't wait to see you grow and expand with each content you post.

Guest beeeeeeeep

first off, you guys are the most welcoming community ever 🥺 i was so nervous to start posting and actively gaining, but i've stuffed myself silly in the last few days.

second, i'm still going through and answering messages! please please please feel free to DM me and ask me questions, tease me, give me food advice, tease me, encourage me, tease me... y'know... the works 😉

that being said, i spent the WHOLE day yesterday napping and eating way way more than i ever have... then i got shwasted last night and polished off a whole frozen lasagna to myself 🤤 i had to add extra cheese and sauce (as always!) and the last few bites were a struggle, but i managed to get it in my stomach... well, almost all of it 🙈 i would like if i said gobs of food and sauce got all over my clothing and chest and face... it was SO messy, but So good...

this morning i made myself a massive breakfast:

- 6 scrambled eggs with heavy cream and half a block of cheddar cheese
- 4 blueberry eggo waffles with butter and TONS of maple syrup
- a 'protein shake' (which was just chocolate ice cream, vanilla ice cream, and nutella)
- 2 glasses of orange juice

i'm. so. stuffed. right. now 🥵 i'm about to take my first nap of the day and then wake up and keep eating... what should i have next? and does anyone wanna rub my tummy? 🥺 i don't think i've ever been this consistently full in my life...

bigbigbig.JPG

Guest VincentB

Wow i can’t wait to see what’s coming from you ! Your gains will be out of this world !;) keep pigging out like that and you will grow so wide and heavy !!

Guest Greentree77

Your thighs look like they are really straining those leg openings. I’m sure that has nothing to do with your recent gains 😉

Guest Johnny19
31 minutes ago, beeeeeeeep said:

first off, you guys are the most welcoming community ever 🥺 i was so nervous to start posting and actively gaining, but i've stuffed myself silly in the last few days.

second, i'm still going through and answering messages! please please please feel free to DM me and ask me questions, tease me, give me food advice, tease me, encourage me, tease me... y'know... the works 😉

that being said, i spent the WHOLE day yesterday napping and eating way way more than i ever have... then i got shwasted last night and polished off a whole frozen lasagna to myself 🤤 i had to add extra cheese and sauce (as always!) and the last few bites were a struggle, but i managed to get it in my stomach... well, almost all of it 🙈 i would like if i said gobs of food and sauce got all over my clothing and chest and face... it was SO messy, but So good...

- a 'protein shake' (which was just chocolate ice cream, vanilla ice cream, and nutella)

i'm. so. stuffed. right. now 🥵 i'm about to take my first nap of the day and then wake up and keep eating... what should i have next? and does anyone wanna rub my tummy? 🥺 i don't think i've ever been this consistently full in my life...

bigbigbig.JPG

Your so beautiful message me 😍

Guest Agent007new
57 minutes ago, beeeeeeeep said:

bigbigbig.JPG

Keep it up like this and youll be adding plenty of inches to that belly. You'll nee lots of belly rubs to help with all that stuffing 😋