🚨🔥I NEED some serious fat shaming here….begging you!!

Guest Greentree77

It’s like any shred of muscle on you has turned into pure blubber from inactivity and stuffing that gut relentlessly with thousands of calories of rich fattening food. Your belly must be at least 150 pounds of butter and lard 🐽

Maybe at 288 pounds you should have stopped inhaling food for a family of four. You were a fat fuck then but you kept eating and now you're disgustingly obese. Waddling around with that fat hanging gut like that's normal. Can't even see your own feet, struggling to get dressed. An overfed unfit ball of lard is what you are.

You look like you should have put down down the fork before you got too fat to even do anything about it. Might as well give in at this point, your skin is already stretched and your stomach size makes the hunger insatiable. Just gorge the rich foods until you're bloated and moaning. It's not as if you'd be able to resist even if you wanted. I hope you have someone to help you get out of that bathtub because at this rate that's going to be a problem.

2 minutes ago, Loveinthebelly said:

So in other words I don’t look skinny in these pics?!!

Seriously how could you have let it get to this point. Your body is 2/3rds fat. The exhorbitant amount of calories you must scarf down on a daily basis let it get so out of hand. If gluttony were visualized it would look like you. Every part of your body is padded by excess fat, especially that massive spare tire around your midsection. You are way beyond having a muffin top, your gut spilling out is more like a marriage cake-sized piping bag of heavy cream. Which I'm sure you would down if given the chance. I can assure you that nobody looks at you waddle around and not think what a full-on pig you've become.

Guest ExponentialGrowth

You are just out of control. 400lbs is an insane weight but nothing will stop you at this point. You are a slave to your massive gut's ever growing demands and you crosswired hunger and pleasure in your brain a long time ago. No going back for you now, you are just a mindless eating pig forever🐷

Guest Greentree77
1 hour ago, Loveinthebelly said:

Belly gets in the damn way of practically everything!!!!

9011729B-84B0-4618-B0DB-AC9F0DBCE1A4.jpeg

71FB75BB-0FD9-4482-B93C-35DC797B2904.png

Look how red your gut is, your body is fighting a losing battle trying to pump your belly with enough blood to help digest your massive meals which stem from the neurological connection from your brain to that tank of yours being absolutely broken by forcing tens of thousands of excess calories into it. The only working signal that remains between your brain and gut is “MORE” as your intestines groan while they process another onslaught of food meant for 5 people.

10 minutes ago, Loveinthebelly said:

Finally got my new scale working…this stats cannot be accurate, can they?!!!

EF196DE4-15D2-43B4-B834-0D533940B056.png

Well honestly what did you expect when you just eat and eat every day without restraint, growing and growing by the day like the pig you are. You just get obese beyond belief, and I bet this ain’t even close to the end of it, you’re just gonna grow and grow like a fat cow..

Guest ExponentialGrowth

How are you going to work now? Gonna go to the kitchen while the team reinforces another chair?

6 minutes ago, Loveinthebelly said:

@Greentree77 that’s hot!!!! Damn now I’m even more turned on (yes, while I’m still at work)!! I think this must be a sign, the fact that I just broke the wheel off the only fat girl chair left in the office!!!😲😳

836B6527-133B-4EB4-A840-A6DEED57AEEA.jpeg

8B8D9830-B9E6-4333-BCFB-7E0EC5094FC2.jpeg

What an greedy piggy!!!! First you will break chairs, and i bet you will get Stuck in your bathtub!! Too fat for the fat girl chair :) So damn sexy 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, genadii said:

When you have sex I bet you have to lift that fat belly but its too heavy for you..This is what happens when you pig out on every meal ;)

Sure do!!! When I play with myself it’s even harder because i have a rough time getting my arms around this monster belly & to top it off the orgasms are soooo much better when I lift my guy up super high for some reason? It’s like a juggling act with my belly, vibrator and hands hehehehe