Not Really Drawings but...

mbauto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 12:23 PM, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Your work is amazing, wow! Never ceases to surprise me what artists can do with 3D 🥰😍
Especially love the progression pieces, seeing weight gain right there in stages is oh so hot! 💕

the tier list.png

Thank you! I definitely do try to push my skill higher with each image. If you are interested, I can try to model you. I'd just need a couple headshots from you to get some face topography. If you are interested, I can give you some more details on what I'd need. I had a commission to do Natalia Dyer (Nancy from stanger things) that I've been working on, and I think her's turned out fairly spot on.

Nancy Commission PT1.jpg

5 hours ago, mbauto said:

Thank you! I definitely do try to push my skill higher with each image. If you are interested, I can try to model you. I'd just need a couple headshots from you to get some face topography. If you are interested, I can give you some more details on what I'd need. I had a commission to do Natalia Dyer (Nancy from stanger things) that I've been working on, and I think her's turned out fairly spot on.

Nancy Commission PT1.jpg

This looks just like her wow 🥰 That's something you could do?! I mean, that would be AMAZING ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

This looks just like her wow 🥰 That's something you could do?! I mean, that would be AMAZING ❤️ 

Sure thing, the only thing i would need from you is a front facing headshot, no expression, hair pulled back. I can get even more accurate if you can also do shots of both your left and right profile. Think of it like a mug shot. Try to keep it as evenly lit as possible, and any makeup you wear will be baked into your face texture. So if you go makeupless, i can always add make up later. The higher the resolution of your images, the better the final result. :) if you are unsure of what i need, just let me know and i can provide examples.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the completed sequence for the commissioned project for Nancy Wheeler from the last season of Stranger Things
Commission sequence title: "Stranger Feeds"

If anyone would like to see themselves as a 3D model, I can put you into whatever scenario or fantasy you'd like. I just need a few specific images from you for the most accurate final product.

Nancy Commission PT1.jpg

Nancy Commission PT2-.png

Nancy Commission PT3-.png

Nancy Commission PT4-.png

Nancy Commission PT5-.png

Nancy Commission PT6-.png

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, mbauto said:

@CouchQueen

This one turned out pretty decently, the facial topography could be a little better, but I had to cobble together a map from her images tumblr. Still, I think the resemblance turned out pretty close. Thoughts?

sofa_royalty1.png

Hey! That's so cool! You definitely got my chubby cheeks rendered beautifully 😝

So, there I was just minding my own business lurking on reddit to get ideas for more renders and then BAM. Saw this post.
I can only imagine what was going through CouchQueen's mind when that happened, but I'd imagine her initial reaction would be something like this.
You're getting fat, girl!

Goddamnit. I was going to work on my other projects.
Stop posting hot content that makes me work on CouchQueen renders, lol.

scale_break.png