Not Really Drawings but...

mbauto

On 10/8/2022 at 9:56 PM, Batman76 said:

I adore the angel fattening up. Is the demon corrupting her or is she saving the demon?

Demon is corrupting her 100%.

I also realized i didnt post the one with the angel's halo.... whoops

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I don't know where to post so I'll do it here, currently I'm doing a 3d model of an anime character called Rio from the game blue archive and my goal is to do a weight gain animation in blender, but I'm completely new in this and my experience is limited to the hours I put into this (currently around 30) and I don't know how to make a proper animation, I've seen some tutorials but only for general aspects and anything about weight gain of course, if you know some tutorials that can help me that will be great.

I upload a picture of the current model made by my hand using tutorials, please help me

IMG-20230827-WA0002.jpeg

17 hours ago, HTCWQDZS said:

I don't know where to post so I'll do it here, currently I'm doing a 3d model of an anime character called Rio from the game blue archive and my goal is to do a weight gain animation in blender, but I'm completely new in this and my experience is limited to the hours I put into this (currently around 30) and I don't know how to make a proper animation, I've seen some tutorials but only for general aspects and anything about weight gain of course, if you know some tutorials that can help me that will be great.

I upload a picture of the current model made by my hand using tutorials, please help me

IMG-20230827-WA0002.jpeg

to be transparent, I don't do a lot in Blender, I mainly use daz3d, but I do have some experience in modeling and rendering in the program. Things you'll want to look into though:
Tutorials on Rigging a character, including creating and adding bones to various body parts (including breast/butt/belly to help simulate jiggle physics)
Tutorials on rigging a camera
Tutorials on creating materials and shaders
Tutorials on keyframing and using the timeline.

That's just a start. What you are asking to do is pretty advanced in blender even with a model to get started. You should start with the bare basics and learn the foundational skills and techniques of 3D modeling and animation in Blender before really attempting to make a 3D animation. A good place to start there is BlenderGuru

2 hours ago, mbauto said:

to be transparent, I don't do a lot in Blender, I mainly use daz3d, but I do have some experience in modeling and rendering in the program. Things you'll want to look into though:
Tutorials on Rigging a character, including creating and adding bones to various body parts (including breast/butt/belly to help simulate jiggle physics)
Tutorials on rigging a camera
Tutorials on creating materials and shaders
Tutorials on keyframing and using the timeline.

That's just a start. What you are asking to do is pretty advanced in blender even with a model to get started. You should start with the bare basics and learn the foundational skills and techniques of 3D modeling and animation in Blender before really attempting to make a 3D animation. A good place to start there is BlenderGuru

Thanks a lot for the advice, to be honest I exaggerated about my lack experience, I know the basics and some stuff I got from here and there but there are gaps in my knowledge due to the limited Internet in my country, and I've tried some minor experiments being these one my first big project

Now I'm in a different place and I've seen a few tutorials but it's about basics in 3D animation, weight gain stuff it's almost inexistent, my biggest concern it's about the physics, stuff like jiggle and softness or the clothes, I want it to get tight and ripp but I have no clue about how to do it 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 9:19 PM, mbauto said:

Made a little fan art of Better-with-salt's comic "losing control" its based on one of the first few frames you see in the comic but added in some additional fan service because I can. Be sure to check out the original, bws is one of the best artists out there right now.

lost_control___better_with_salt_fan_art_by_ilikebellies_df286sg.png

I know this was posted forever ago, but this is amazing! Love BWS' Sammy and Losing Control so much and I really hope you're planning to do more work like this in the future :)