Not Really Drawings but...

mbauto

Guest Piper Pines
On 9/21/2022 at 8:40 PM, mbauto said:

"A Beauty in Nature"

You always see lithe elves. Where are my chonkster elves?!
This was a winner of a content poll on p@treon "elvish sorcerous"
I'm really proud of this one, it was a really fun concept and I think it really turned out beautifully! Thoughts?

beauty in nature.jpg

Really nice work! 

While going all smutty is fine, I still love making just "cute" images. This was one I had been wanting to do for a while, and it turned out great. A chubbster drinking a boba tea with the wind just lightly pulling her dress taught against her tummy... It pretty much became exactly what I imagined :)

What do you think?

Boba_Final.png

Guest Piper Pines
1 minute ago, mbauto said:

While going all smutty is fine, I still love making just "cute" images. This was one I had been wanting to do for a while, and it turned out great. A chubbster drinking a boba tea with the wind just lightly pulling her dress taught against her tummy... 

That is my fav so far! I love boba tea though i usually get Karo flavored...are you making these into NFTs?

2 minutes ago, Piper Pines said:

That is my fav so far! I love boba tea though i usually get Karo flavored...are you making these into NFTs?

I don't drink it often, but when I do I like the original tapioca boba. As far as NFTs are concerned, I hadn't really considered it before. I don't really know much about that space. I've got some long term crypto holdings, but thats about the extent of my digital assets like that.

Would people even want NFTs of this stuff? XD

Guest Piper Pines
3 minutes ago, mbauto said:

I don't drink it often, but when I do I like the original tapioca boba. As far as NFTs are concerned, I hadn't really considered it before. I don't really know much about that space. I've got some long term crypto holdings, but thats about the extent of my digital assets like that.

Would people even want NFTs of this stuff? XD

I'm no expert on the topic but basically any unique art could do well as an NFT from what I've heard.