FatGirl gains 100+lbs…

• Curvage Model

I’ve made a bet with my partner to see how much weight I can gain in a week! So I figured I’d keep you guys updated with how much I’m eating each day! And let you know the results! 😁 today is the only day I’ve got plans for the next week so far, so I’ve not been able to go as big with what I’m eating but I don’t think I’m doing too bad…

(ps the goal amount of calories is to gain 1lbs a week, the most you can set it as on the app! 😂)

FAF24DA0-1FFB-4910-A989-DF116057ED51.jpeg

Guest Footballer95
42 minutes ago, FatGirl45 said:

I’ve made a bet with my partner to see how much weight I can gain in a week! So I figured I’d keep you guys updated with how much I’m eating each day! And let you know the results! 😁 today is the only day I’ve got plans for the next week so far, so I’ve not been able to go as big with what I’m eating but I don’t think I’m doing too bad…

(ps the goal amount of calories is to gain 1lbs a week, the most you can set it as on the app! 😂)

FAF24DA0-1FFB-4910-A989-DF116057ED51.jpeg

Can’t wait to see the results 😍 just picture you on the couch stuffing that belly full over the next week, non stop fullness 🥵🐷

Guest Footballer95
8 hours ago, FatGirl45 said:

DAY 3: Managed to be yesterday by a good amount! I feel so full and bloated though! 🐷❤️

3A2185FB-E335-4766-9C1A-0184973261A9.jpeg

Congrats hope you beat it again tomorrow! 

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Wow! What size are your boobs now?! Looks like they have gained their own but of weight or is it just an illusion? You have one impressive cleavage 

They’re a 52E I believe! I need to get remeasured for some new ones soon though 😁❤️

DAY 6: Another good day! Can’t wait to see how much I’ve gained! 😁❤️

24AD34E9-81BD-4799-B457-E410391E0970.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Sorry I’ve been absent for a little while everyone! You’ll be glad to know I’ve not gone forever, just needed a little bit of a break! 😁❤️ I’ve got a new video pending review and lots of ideas and new content coming soon! Please let me know what you’re wanting to see and feel free to message me or post on here, let’s have some fun together! 😁❤️

644822BE-36D1-4933-9DD3-3A514FDF88A3.jpeg