FatGirl gains 100+lbs…

14 hours ago, FatGirl45 said:

Yes, I ate it all… 🐷🐷

7499AC3A-EC9B-4F1C-B0F2-05F2CEBD9CA2.jpeg

I LOVE your postings!  You are rapidly developing an appetite like a Circus Fat Lady.  If I were your Feeder: you'd have 4 Stuffing Meals per day with 4 huge piles of sweets.  Each time you dine, I'd focus on S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G the flexible boundary walls of your stomach.  And being immobile on the comfy couch, you'd have plenty pillows to doze off.  Just SIT and EAT.  Also a pint of Heavy Cream every 2 hours around the clock.   The goal is for you to finish anything and everything put in front of you.  You'd grow so big and fat that all the furniture would be reinforced with bricks to withstand your Queenly heaviness. Oh, the joy I'd feel holding you tight straddling me for vigorous,, good lovin' !!! 💕😃👍

20 minutes ago, FatGirl45 said:

Full cheesecake for dessert 🐷❤️

0C1B6FE6-9F68-4D28-A4B7-EA8B5FCCC11C.jpeg

My god girl you're ballooning - look so massive in this picture and your stretch marks are the undeniable proof of your pure gluttony - damn you look good - your chap is so lucky he gets to rub that amazing tummy 

Guest Footballer95
1 hour ago, FatGirl45 said:

Omg 🥵 those gains keep it up looking great! 

Omg !! You are rapidly expanding. The stretch marks have multiplied and have gone wild  and one can see from how you are sitting just how much fat you are carrying now . Your belly is hanging much lower now and I can see how your belly is expanding at the bottom under your belly button. Does the weight of it hanging down in front of your thighs make it harder to walk? Or even put on clothes? 

Guest SouthernWinds
15 hours ago, FatGirl45 said:

You must work up quite the appetite carrying around that enormous gut around all day - needing to constantly eat to keep your belly full must be right around the corner