FatGirl gains 100+lbs…

Guest Mthefa
14 hours ago, FatGirl45 said:

Pretty much exactly that! 😂

No wonder you're turning into a blob so fast! Soon you'll be too wide to fit out the door😂😂

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Sammybellylover said:

A must see vid for a perfect fat day! What a beautful evolution so far! Therefore my little collage😍

FatGirl beauty evolution.png

Thank you so much! 😁❤️ Wow! I’ve gotten so fat! You’re comparisons always capture just how much bigger I’ve gotten 😍❤️

1 hour ago, Mthefa said:

No wonder you're turning into a blob so fast! Soon you'll be too wide to fit out the door😂😂

I think you might be right! Everywhere’s certainly feeling a lot smaller than it used to in our house 😂❤️

4 minutes ago, FatGirl45 said:

I look so proud of my big fat belly 😂❤️

4B07490F-9CED-4BD6-865C-24A723C668A2.jpeg

You should be! It’s a huge accomplishment, pun definitely intended 😂. Is it harder to eat enough to keep it growing now? 

Guest saltycurves
15 minutes ago, FatGirl45 said:

I look so proud of my big fat belly 😂❤️

4B07490F-9CED-4BD6-865C-24A723C668A2.jpeg

so big! lots of food in there?

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, hamazon said:

You should be! It’s a huge accomplishment, pun definitely intended 😂. Is it harder to eat enough to keep it growing now? 

Thank you 😁 it’s certainly been a challenge, but I think I’m up to the task! 😁

4 minutes ago, saltycurves said:

so big! lots of food in there?

definitely! 😁

Guest nonrelated

Dresses are starting to look more like huge gowns now, but you pull it off elegantly of course :D I wonder how long it will take to bust these open? 

You must truly waddle around now !! You must be slower on your feet now too ? Noticed that with my other half. I bet your your gorgeous fat feet look incredibly sexy under the dress in a pair of summary sandals with a pretty Pedi !  My wife swears by flip-flop, sliders and any sandals that reduce the need to bend over as traditional shoes with laces and buckles are a big struggle now.

C

38 minutes ago, FatGirl45 said:

Sorry I’ve not posted for a while, had a crazy busy few weeks! I’ve managed to find time to keep eating like a bit fat greedy piggy 🐷❤️ Having my 4th takeaway in 5 days 😂❤️

36BBFECA-C4FF-4C09-A82B-D2F4D84F0CCC.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous - careful though, eating takeaways like that, you're likely to get fat 

11 hours ago, FatGirl45 said:

Sorry I’ve not posted for a while, had a crazy busy few weeks!

36BBFECA-C4FF-4C09-A82B-D2F4D84F0CCC.jpeg

That's perfectly fine. Anytime someone as beautiful as you posting anything, I'm happy.

Is that the same shirt in your profile picture or is it a similar shirt, different color?

3 minutes ago, FatGirl45 said:

Found this on my old laptop! 😲 this was originally a “look how fat I was” before photo for when I thought I was going to lose weight, little did I know this would end up being a “look how skinny I was” before photo 😂

B1EDCACA-C702-40B3-8E1D-3FD84F1731A5.jpeg

You were so slim - the irony of the reason for this photo makes it hotter

9 hours ago, FatGirl45 said:

Found this on my old laptop! 😲 this was originally a “look how fat I was” before photo for when I thought I was going to lose weight, little did I know this would end up being a “look how skinny I was” before photo 😂

B1EDCACA-C702-40B3-8E1D-3FD84F1731A5.jpeg

"Look, how fat´n happy I have gotten!"

FatGirl beauty evolution2.jpg