FatGirl gains 100+lbs…

Guest nonrelated

I never got to remark your soft face matches your huge round size beautifully, so comfy and fat now what a lovely scene!

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, nonrelated said:

I never got to remark your soft face matches your huge round size beautifully, so comfy and fat now what a lovely scene!

Aw thank you! 😁❤️

23 minutes ago, hamazon said:

That’s so much food! You’re really living the dream 😍

I am indeed! I finished feeling very full, very satisfied, very heavy and very fat 😁😁

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Yum yum !! Is most of your underwear red,? Do you work from home?  Also wondering if you other half now has to help you with tasks that have become more challenging as you have continued to put on such a large amount of weight?

It’s actually just that I’ve got very few bras left that fit me and one of them is red so you see it a lot 😳 need to get some more soon 😂 sometimes yeah, he does most of the getting up and doing stuff when we’re in the house because it’s so much easier for him to get up 😂 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Wow !! How low does your belly hangdown now? Be nice to see a picture of you holding it up.

Does your weight impact your work life ? Do you ever discuss your weight with colleagues and friends?

I will try and take one! It’s quite far down my thighs at this point, close to quarter to half way to my knee maybe 😁 I don’t actually work at the moment, just a fat housewife 😂

1 hour ago, jonasctba said:

How many towels you're using now two or three?

I normally just use one, but it takes ages! There’s a lot of wet body to dry 😂 it’s take two and a bit to cover me I think 😁

Guest Mthefa
4 hours ago, FatGirl45 said:

I will try and take one! It’s quite far down my thighs at this point, close to quarter to half way to my knee maybe 😁 I don’t actually work at the moment, just a fat housewife 😂

I normally just use one, but it takes ages! There’s a lot of wet body to dry 😂 it’s take two and a bit to cover me I think 😁

Do you basically just stay at home stuffing yourself all day then?😂

Guest nonrelated
10 hours ago, FatGirl45 said:

Remembering a time when towels used to cover me 😂

E016C0C2-1FE7-4B3A-9832-8079720B03D5.jpeg

Now if this doesn't show off morbid obesity I don't know what does :D