FatGirl gains 100+lbs…

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Sammybellylover said:

Your lesson learned: better laying on a comfortable couch than sitting on a tiny chair! 😉 PS: Love your beautiful rounded face😍

FatGirl face fattening.jpg

Very true! I’ll have to remember that in the future! Although there is a visible indent on the sofa where I usually sit 😂 aw thanks! 

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

your belly is magnificent your have probably tripped in size bh now from the first comparison . it is probably getting through doors as your large but is hanging out to the floor.

Pretty much yeah! I’ve tripled in clothes size but not quite in weight yet 😁 yeah, doors are close to becoming a struggle!

On 1/13/2023 at 5:29 AM, FatGirl45 said:

Very true! I’ll have to remember that in the future! Although there is a visible indent on the sofa where I usually sit 😂 aw thanks! 

Well, the solution is simple. Sit at different parts so there wont be an indent on any part. Well technically the whole sofa would be an indent, but this sounds better.

Or you can make sure your  butt covers the whole sofa.

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Curveboy said:

Well, the solution is simple. Sit at different parts so there wont be an indent on any part. Well technically the whole sofa would be an indent, but this sounds better.

Or you can make sure your  butt covers the whole sofa.

That sounds like a good plan! 😂 think I’m just gonna need to get a sturdier sofa soon 😂

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FatGirl45 said:

Is it me or is my belly getting pretty big? 🤭❤️

0C6CEC6E-F405-4BFF-A0AE-7210D382F205.jpeg

Hey FatGirl45 --------- You're absolutely right --- your belly is truly getting bigger.  A work of art because I measure a woman's beauty by the pound.  The problem is that we cannot see your EYES.  The look of accomplishment twinkling in them.  QUESTION - How could this masterwork be suitable for framing without us seeing that look in your eyes to boast about your weight gain accomplishment ???  REQUEST: My dearest wish is that your Feeder would re-take it ---- because my frame is waiting to be mounted on the wall.  PLEASE ??? 🙏