12 hours ago, DoubleDenise said:

Yes! I gained the majority of my weight my first year of college! Freshman 15?? More like freshman 50 haha I stopped all sports and had a meal plan at school 🥴 so I ate, a lot! 

Sometimes I really suspect some of these colleges and universities are run by feeders 😂😎❤️

Actually what happened to me when I was a visiting academic at one of them in the US a couple years ago was that they asked me to give a lecture series, but due to some red tape they couldn't pay me a honorarium for it, so they came up with the idea that instead I should collect receipts and they would reimburse me for all restaurant bills I ran up during the three months of my stay (no joke! That was possible inside the framework of their rules and regulations, though a honorarium payment was not) 😂😂

So I went 🧁🍰🥧🍦🍧🍨🥠🥮🥘🥗🌮🌮🥪🍕🍕🍕🍟🍔🌭🥩🍖🥞🥚🍳🥨🧀🥐🥐🍒🍑🍓🧇🥞🥓🍕🍕🌮🌯🫔🍲🍜🍝🍣🥟🍰🍨🍧

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

14 hours ago, DoubleDenise said:

Yes! I gained the majority of my weight my first year of college! Freshman 15?? More like freshman 50 haha I stopped all sports and had a meal plan at school 🥴 so I ate, a lot! 

There's nothing hotter in college than seeing a girl squeeeezing into clothes she's rapidly outgrowing due to the party lifestyle 😍 I bet any feeders/FAs in your college must have been obsessed with you ❤️

22 hours ago, DoubleDenise said:

A timeline of photos! Starting in 2015 when I was only 18 years old! Most of these photos were taken one year after the previous! 

You can really see my gain over time!! 

33BB6B96-B3A0-4EB9-986B-DCEDC339C33F.png

35ACEC5D-8A86-4ABC-A8A5-5C6DF312E668.png

F9047520-F106-42FF-8648-1AFE01324BF5.png

A1AA28AD-A2C0-4A91-A427-7A82415D8132.png

6A95676F-0FEB-4FA1-88BF-0335225C44B7.png

E726546E-C53F-410E-BF1B-2997E3DDE8A3.png

BBCC72CB-EA7D-4D54-A293-66B863A2175C.png

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics! As we all can see: Its your legacy to be a big beautiful girl!🤩

DoubleDenise timeline.jpg

Guest SouthernWinds
On 4/13/2022 at 11:51 PM, DoubleDenise said:

Thought I’d share my most recent favorite picture of myself! It showcases my belly soooo well!  

7DF8A00A-FF35-4756-9621-90A25DADE64F.jpeg

You’re every southern man’s dream. Find a girl with a huge appetite and a lot of love to give, and fatten up with her happily ever after

Guest saltycurves
3 minutes ago, DoubleDenise said:

Bar bathroom selfies are fun, and so is this dress 💋 

5987CC23-7E57-414A-AFE3-E372DE154DEB.jpeg

looks great! just drinks or food at the bar too?

Guest saltycurves
6 minutes ago, DoubleDenise said:

Oh of COURSE bar food too! 

awesome! what drinks and snacks do you like to order up?

Guest saltycurves
9 hours ago, DoubleDenise said:

Favorite drink is a lemon drop! Or a whiskey sour! Favorite bar food would have to be cheese sticks, fries, a burger, wings!! So much hahaha 

all so yummy! those might lead to a big belly right? 🍔

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, saltycurves said:

all so yummy! those might lead to a big belly right? 🍔

5 hours ago, maf said:

They are fun!
And what is quite extraordinary to me is that this dress somehow manages to hide your magnificent belly :) Really wondering how it does that… 😅

Definitely how the dress is made! I like clothes that flow and are super comfortable, especially when I know I’ll be moving around a lot!  Haha